SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 13 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:15 am

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:20 am

Do you all think Sean was only into Catherine at this point or was he was still considering a few of the remaining women?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:26 am

I think he was in deliberation mode and comparing his feelings for the different women. I think Catherine took him by surprise and his feelings grew as time went on, and his feelings for the others receded.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:29 am

After watching his last date with Dez, I surely couldn't come away with the feeling he isn't still INTO Dez. I think his relationship with Catherine grew by leaps and bounds pretty quickly. I think once she showed a romantic interest in this past episode, she became one of the front runners but I honestly don't believe she's the frontrunner just yet.....not before St. Croix.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:38 am

avoice wrote:I think he was in deliberation mode and comparing his feelings for the different women. I think Catherine took him by surprise and his feelings grew as time went on, and his feelings for the others receded.

mprssdbyu wrote:After watching his last date with Dez, I surely couldn't come away with the feeling he isn't still INTO Dez. I think his relationship with Catherine grew by leaps and bounds pretty quickly. I think once she showed a romantic interest in this past episode, she became one of the front runners but I honestly don't believe she's the frontrunner just yet.....not before St. Croix.

Thanks for sharing your inputs. I agree with both of you. Good Post
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:43 am

His feelings for Catherine was there before this week,because of the friends comment he made to her last week, he was interested only was not sure how she felt from that first kiss in the drive way it was on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:45 am

reason wrote:His feelings for Catherine was there before this week,because of the friends comment he made to her last week, he was interested only was not sure how she felt from that first kiss in the drive way it was on.

So you think once Catherine made it clear she liked him more then a friend he didn't think twice about ending up with anyone, but her?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 am

I think the attraction is there, has always been there... if I told a guy I liked beef even though I'm a vegan, he would know that I was coming on to him. It is just the deeper feelings took him by surprise, in my opinion. She was different than anyone he had ever known, so yeah, it hit him as time went on how much he really liked her, then loved her to the exclusion of others. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:54 am

Although, I do find Sean to be boring in many ways... I have really enjoyed watching his dates with Leslie, Dez and Catherine. They just click and it's nice to see. With all the shenanigans TPTB pull, they pulled together great romance. While it may not last, I do think Sean is very sincere. Dez's HTD must not have gone well or he saw something that made him find differences he didn't think he could overcome with her. After Dez leaves, I think Catherine's a slam dunk. No way, he takes Dez and Catherine to FRC. I honestly believe he wouldn't have made it through.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:59 am

avoice wrote:I think the attraction is there, has always been there... if I told a guy I liked beef even though I'm a vegan, he would know that I was coming on to him. It is just the deeper feelings took him by surprise, in my opinion. She was different than anyone he had ever known, so yeah, it hit him as time went on how much he really liked her, then loved her to the exclusion of others. JMO.
Oh, I think he thought she was great from day one. They just had not connected on the level of he, Leslie and Dez just yet...but that had a great deal to do with the way Catherine interacted with him. She's a little shy when it comes to romance. I get it.. as I'm alot like her.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:29 am

Love_Me wrote:
reason wrote:His feelings for Catherine was there before this week,because of the friends comment he made to her last week, he was interested only was not sure how she felt from that first kiss in the drive way it was on.

So you think once Catherine made it clear she liked him more then a friend he didn't think twice about ending up with anyone, but her?

Yes in that little slice of video the give she is the only one where I see he is as intimate with out of all of them. Go back and slow the video down when she gave him that kiss card look where his left hand went trust me he was waiting until he knows she was not looking at him as a friend he also said I have always wanted to be affectionate to her, but I think is the friend zone he was afraid he was in that kept him from that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 am

reason wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Yes in that little slice of video the give she is the only one where I see he is as intimate with out of all of them. Go back and slow the video down when she gave him that kiss card look where his left hand went trust me he was waiting until he knows she was not looking at him as a friend he also said I have always wanted to be affectionate to her, but I think is the friend zone he was afraid he was in that kept him from that.

Thanks. I do see what you mean! I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Fruit Loops
lori8481
in2deep
maryhse
tigertiz