SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:11 am

Awesome news from starcrossedlover!

StarCrossedLover wrote:I've heard Chris and Des have hit things off extremely well and as of today he has not been eliminated. I don't know if this means he is top 4, 5, 6 or what but lets just say that he is still up to bat.

Whoop whoop! Can anyone say future hot tub scene? Rawrrrrrrr! Go get him Des!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:12 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I'm so confused with RS's spoilers! :shock:

So far it seems that Juanpa and Zak K are still unknowns at this point?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:15 pm

atem wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I'm so confused with RS's spoilers! :shock:

So far it seems that Juanpa and Zak K are still unknowns at this point?

He said Zak K is definitely home.

But I can tell you, in no particular order, these guys are definitely home: Diogo, Zack K., Ben, Kasey, and James. Along with others obviously.
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:19 pm

I mean Zak W.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLenox Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:25 pm

What about Dr. Larry B? Is he still there?

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:16 pm

JessLenox wrote:What about Dr. Larry B? Is he still there?

I don't think he made it past night one.

Two guys on the group date in Atlantic City are still unknown (RS said he hasn't posted about them yet). So, 1 of those unknown guys is in the final 5 now.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Trying to piece things together at my end and from what l gather:

home bound- Brian, Diogo, James, Kasy, Zack k, Ben, Brad

? - Juan l think over in Germany sometime l read, Zak W

Still running - Mike, Larry (Dr.),Brandon, Brooks, Chris,

"three guys were sent home from the Spain dates" ?? according to RS now does this somewhat sound confusing trying to fill in the gapps.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLenox Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:21 pm

atem wrote:
JessLenox wrote:What about Dr. Larry B? Is he still there?

I don't think he made it past night one.

Two guys on the group date in Atlantic City are still unknown (RS said he hasn't posted about them yet). So, 1 of those unknown guys is in the final 5 now.

That make sense...

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Don't they usually have 6 guys before the rose ceremony for hometowns? That means only one is going home, is that unusual?

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:49 pm

I count 15 names that we know about, out of the 25.
Here are the ones who are gone:
Brad, Ben, Zack K, Kasey, Diogo, Brian (has a girlfriend - see the Chart), and James. Spoilerhaha said that Juan was gone - but he said Chris was gone too. So I'm not including any of his information.

The only ones that RS says are still there for sure are Chris and Brooks.
Unknown status: Brandon, Zak W., Larry, Mike G., Bryden. Some of these guys are probably still in it along with some of the gang of 10 that are unknown.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jag90210 Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:01 pm

tigertiz wrote:I count 15 names that we know about, out of the 25.
Here are the ones who are gone:
Brad, Ben, Zack K, Kasey, Diogo, Brian (has a girlfriend - see the Chart), and James. Spoilerhaha said that Juan was gone - but he said Chris was gone too. So I'm not including any of his information.

The only ones that RS says are still there for sure are Chris and Brooks.
Unknown status: Brandon, Zak W., Larry, Mike G., Bryden. Some of these guys are probably still in it along with some of the gang of 10 that are unknown.

Brandon and Larry must also be gone, since there are only two unknowns left in NJ.

jag90210

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:04 pm

jag - can you spell it out please. I'm exhausted today and not following you.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+68
Luvstruck
Rolly
agentcurls
jojo47
iamreal2u