SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:08 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I need to watch the interview again.
I just did Love. After the shock of what she was saying wore off, I was able to watch her facial expressions. I think she is very frustrated she can't tell us the "real" story of what is going on. hmmm And she isn't the only one that is frustrated. duh

I think she's frustrated and embarrassed. I hope her fiance is either texting her about cupcakes or imaginary kisses. :Flirty:
I agree
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:10 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I need to watch the interview again.
I just did Love. After the shock of what she was saying wore off, I was able to watch her facial expressions. I think she is very frustrated she can't tell us the "real" story of what is going on. hmmm And she isn't the only one that is frustrated. duh

I think she's frustrated and embarrassed. I hope her fiance is either texting her about cupcakes or imaginary kisses. :Flirty:

So adorable! Like you, I'm just hoping someone is treating her wonderfully and helping her through all this drama. :smooch:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:15 am

I went and watched the new video on here with Ashley and JP and got all happy again. I was in such a bad mood after Leno, but watching them together made me happy again and smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:36 am

OK, Ashley's interview just ended on the west coast. How stupid. She's been coached and right now there are very few questions she can answer honestly. She looked to me like she's under a lot of stress, I hope it was mainly about being interviewed on TV and not messing up -- which is very understandable, a year ago she was just a dental student and now she's on the Tonight Show!

Good luck sweetie, I hope it all worked out for the best in the end!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:48 am

Beeleever wrote:Her answer to the engagement is, "Where is the credibility in the tabloids?"

... which makes me think there's more to this story.

In addition, we had the almost-marriage with William in Las Vegas edited the way it was... almost as if it was some kind of "fore-shadowing" like William's intro comment about women using him as a stepping stone to happiness, as well as all of them getting or already married. (The upcoming double date with him on Monday, in which he supposedly gets dumped, will be chocked full of "stuff" aimed at the Final One.)

Fleiss & Co. appears to be completely on board with the engagement reports, even if she has to keep quiet. In the earlier EXTRA with Mario, the Life & Style was promoted whole-heartedly. Wish somebody would upload that interview because, despite not saying anything, Ashley made a comment to Mario that reminded me of a key JP voice-over in the seasonal preview. Not that we should jump to conclusions, but it could qualify as either a foot-in-the-mouth moment if he's the one or a carefully calculated "red herring" if Ben or somebody else is the one. (I kinda doubt she and the producers would be that fussy over generalized statements that only the sleuthers spending too much time re-watching would notice.)

On Leno, she was a lot more composed than she was on EXTRA, keeping all of the conversation on Bentley. Total waste of TV, but at least it was short. Maybe it was "assumed" that more viewers would see Leno and forget anything "questionable" on the earlier EXTRA?

Obviously, none of these TV interviews amount to much, but maybe we should start some sort of grid or chart with a "point system" being favorable or unfavorable to the following outcomes:
1.) She's engaged to JP
2.) She's "legally" MARRIED (if not a "ceremony" yet) to JP and Fleiss had to supervised
3.) She's just dating JP
4.) She's engaged to Ben
5.) She's "legally" MARRIED (if not a "ceremony" yet) to Ben and Fleiss had to supervised
6.) She's just dating Ben
7.) She's with nobody... VERY doubtful about this one
8.) She's with Bentley... please don't make me laugh
9.) She's with Ryan P. in any of the above situations (although I think he would have been edited more like JP and Ben on this show)
10.) any other scenarios?

After looking at these interviews, we will check where the highest number of darts on the dartboard landed...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 am

#10....ran off with Fleiss??? :twisted:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 am

JBF wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Her answer to the engagement is, "Where is the credibility in the tabloids?"

In addition, we had the almost-marriage with William in Las Vegas edited the way it was... almost as if it was some kind of "fore-shadowing" like William's intro comment about women using him as a stepping stone to happiness, as well as all of them getting or already married. (The upcoming double date with him on Monday, in which he supposedly gets dumped, will be chocked full of "stuff" aimed at the Final One.)

Fleiss & Co. appears to be completely on board with the engagement reports, even if she has to keep quiet. In the earlier EXTRA with Mario, the Life & Style was promoted whole-heartedly. Wish somebody would upload that interview because, despite not saying anything, Ashley made a comment to Mario that reminded me of a key JP voice-over in the seasonal preview. Not that we should jump to conclusions, but it could qualify as either a foot-in-the-mouth moment if he's the one or a carefully calculated "red herring" if Ben or somebody else is the one. (I kinda doubt she and the producers would be that fussy over generalized statements that only the sleuthers spending too much time re-watching would notice.)

On Leno, she was a lot more composed than she was on EXTRA, keeping all of the conversation on Bentley. Total waste of TV, but at least it was short. Maybe it was "assumed" that more viewers would see Leno and forget anything "questionable" on the earlier EXTRA?

Obviously, none of these TV interviews amount to much, but maybe we should start some sort of grid or chart with a "point system" being favorable or unfavorable to the following outcomes:
1.) She's engaged to JP
2.) She's "legally" MARRIED (if not a "ceremony" yet) to JP and Fleiss had to supervised
3.) She's just dating JP
4.) She's engaged to Ben
5.) She's "legally" MARRIED (if not a "ceremony" yet) to Ben and Fleiss had to supervised
9.) She's with Ryan P. in any of the above situations (although I think he would have been edited more like JP and Ben on this show)

After looking at these interviews, we will check where the highest number of darts on the dartboard landed...

I hope it is none of these options. I think marrying someone on the show is the dumbest idea ever, and the Bentley scenario for obvious reasons!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:02 am

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/ashley-hebert-shows-mario-lopez-her-moves-talks-smoking-hot-ryan-park

Also, I'm hoping she's married and Fleiss (or Harrison) grabbed a wedding officiant certificate from the net real quick beforehand. Hot diggity dog! Everyone's dream scenario.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:#10....ran off with Fleiss??? :twisted:
affraid

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:01 pm

JBF wrote:

1.) She's engaged to JP
3.) She's just dating JP
4.) She's engaged to Ben

I think #3 or #6 would make the most sense after all the bent drama since even she said she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to get close to anyone else within the amount of time frame left and it's possible they became engaged after they dated a while.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:#10....ran off with Fleiss??? :twisted:

His tweet for May 10 - Just ran into Ashley H. on the beach. Nice pins!

And he is proud of "our girl"...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:48 pm

I posted part 1 & 2 of Ashley's interview last night in the video no discussion thread. I also put her video of her backstage in that thread as well.

Last edited by Love_Me on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

+29
Molly
Eagle Eye
Trueloveforever
nd4reality
jello1592