SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Im not sure- I just watched the interview and she looked like a girl in love....maybe it is just my naive self wanting and praying that she is engaged to either of the two guys. Hopefully in the end....---> :it is all good

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Aww I felt so bad in the backstage interview she said she felt humiliated! no no
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:56 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Aww I felt so bad in the backstage interview she said she felt humiliated! no no

And mentioned people online thinking she's an idiot. Poor thing - I think she's had it tougher than any other Bachelorette.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Aww I felt so bad in the backstage interview she said she felt humiliated! no no

And mentioned people online thinking she's an idiot. Poor thing - I think she's had it tougher than any other Bachelorette.

Those comments on her blogs are brutal and we're not always the nicest to her either...

But I hope it's all worth it in the end for her. Which man has the worse teeth?? :bigsmile:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Those comments on her blogs are brutal and we're not always the nicest to her either...

But I hope it's all worth it in the end for her. Which man has the worse teeth?? :bigsmile:

Hmmm....gives us something new to sleuth at least! hehehe
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

We know that she does not end up with Blake - his teeth are near perfect.

So which of the F2 has some small flaw ? I have absolutely not noticed either of their teeth till now.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Okay, I haven't had a chance to watch this yet, but why did she feel humiliated?
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

We know that she does not end up with Blake - his teeth are near perfect.

So which of the F2 has some small flaw ? I have absolutely not noticed either of their teeth till now.
I'm inclined to say that JP's teeth are less perfect than Ben's. I think Ben's are more uniform in both spacing and size, whereas JP's have got smallish gaps in places and aren't so even on the bottom.

Maybe this is a clue in the same vein as Jillian's comment about not liking guys with a six-pack?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 pm

But JP hasn't had a cavity since Jr. High according to their M/G talk.
Molly
Molly

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Molly wrote:But JP hasn't had a cavity since Jr. High according to their M/G talk.

That's true. He does have a few sharp teeth, though.

Can you tell we're bored when we're discussing teeth? :Woah-hoo: 😆
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:

Okay, I haven't had a chance to watch this yet, but why did she feel humiliated?

From my understanding, she is humiliated because Bentley made her look like a fool (worse than a fool). She said kept on reminding us that she couldnt hear what he was saying during the PI's.

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Oh come on now ~ let's go with 'who has the best smile'?? JP!! :bigsmile: :giggle:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

+29
Molly
Eagle Eye
Trueloveforever
nd4reality
jello1592