SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 22 of 49 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 22 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 pm

do you really thing that they would show upo just a couple hours to dress up before the taping???

naaaa everything is script and they are not tv pro so they would need preparations on tp of repeating the Q&A with CH!!

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Maybe JP wanted to have more time to hang out with his buddies. They're all in town for the MTA filming so in a way it's more interesting that Ben wasn't there yesterday. Maybe it's him who has a safehouse meeting so isn't going to L.A. early to see the others. Just another alternative. :winkie:

Regarding Ben not being home to watch Ashley on the Lopez Live show. Maybe she asked him to wait to watch it with her. :awesome:

As you can see there are lots of alternative depending on your point of view and which outcome you prefer. :Nod:
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15356

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:21 pm

How come no sightings of the other guys though? F2 can't technically hang out with the other guys after the MTA...neither of the F2 can
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:25 pm

emusha wrote:How come no sightings of the other guys though? F2 can't technically hang out with the other guys after the MTA...neither of the F2 can

Blake was spotted at the LA airport yesterday.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:26 pm

albean99 wrote:Maybe JP wanted to have more time to hang out with his buddies. They're all in town for the MTA filming so in a way it's more interesting that Ben wasn't there yesterday. Maybe it's him who has a safehouse meeting so isn't going to L.A. early to see the others. Just another alternative. :winkie:

Regarding Ben not being home to watch Ashley on the Lopez Live show. Maybe she asked him to wait to watch it with her. :awesome:

As you can see there are lots of alternative depending on your point of view and which outcome you prefer. :Nod:

Thanks albean! I do appreciate the respectful way you share your perspective. I have been in your shoes more seasons than I can remember, and know the feeling of rooting for the underdog. It helps me to read your insight to understand what you are seeing, as it is so different from what I am seeing. In the end, it is not a matter of who is right or who is wrong, it is the journey we experience along the way and sharing of ourselves. I am happy that the culture of the board has changed to one of respect and hopeful that it will continue.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:28 pm

emusha wrote:How come no sightings of the other guys though? F2 can't technically hang out with the other guys after the MTA...neither of the F2 can

For some reason I thought JP was seen with Ryan. I see now it's a different Ryan, laugh out loud.

Still odd that he'd be openly in L.A. Are we sure he's in the f2? :gotcha:
albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:28 pm

When was JP hanging out with Ryan... I was just saying after the MTA none of the F2 have been sighted at any after parties -- it doesn't make much sense that they would be allowed to attend either if tptb are trying to keep things under wraps

ahh ok good to know blake was spotted - thanks CC -- I always wonder how people with 9-5 jobs make being involved in this show a hobby ... that's a lot of leave time u gotta ask from work etc.

"hey boss, I'm going to be on TV can I take 3 weeks off ...I might need to take several 3 day weekends afterwards too...you're the best boss!" haha ...

Last edited by emusha on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:28 pm

evolvewines Ben F, Mike B.
Working on our new Chardonnay blend with our favorite S.F. Giant, Cody Ross! http://fb.me/14pBIcDHn
18 hours ago
Ben F, Mike B.
@
@ChrisLambton13 @peytonjwright head up to #benziger if I had more notice I could have taken care of you guys up there today
22 hours ago
Ben F, Mike B.
@
@ChrisLambton13 evolve winery of course. Benziger and imagery are great too. Let me know when you're heading in and I'll show you around
22 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
@
@YourWineography send an email to info @evolvewines.com and maybe we can work something out. Smiley
20 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
@
@YourWineography it's all good Tiffany Smiley
20 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
@
@BethBeasley we aren't sad if you want to have some shipped out we can work a deal. Email info@evolvewines.com thanks!
20 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
Eating biodynamic apples at #pumasprings vineyard. This is where we get our cab sauv and cab franc @theyearofelan yfrog.com/khyioulj
20 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
Evolve business meeting. #SFGiants thanks for the tickets #codyross yfrog.com/kjpmdfvj
20 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
In lieu of Evolve Winery hitting 1000 fans we want to reward everyone with 10% savings at... http://fb.me/zps2aNIH
19 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
@evolvewines worst haircut ever. Best wines ever.
19 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
Updated website today @evolvewines check out some new pics of the team!
18 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20110717/ARTICLES/110719552/1350?p=1&tc=pg http://fb.me/17cSERA5x
17 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
Planning on a BBQ this weekend? Pair our 2010 Sauvignon Blanc with this great recipe and you will have a match... http://fb.me/VVf5YFSs
15 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
@alexmorgan13 @hopesolo good luck on Sunday! If you need wine when u get home let us know. Doing USA proud!
15 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
@
@amyewalker evolvewines.com
15 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
#Chardonnay blending today! It's going to be a great #wine! yfrog.com/ke73uaej
14 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
To all the people that "like" us. Please post this link in your status https://www.facebook.com/Evolvewines as we... http://fb.me/vIpx6gX7
14 Jul
Ben F, Mike B.
@
@amyewalker under the buy wines tab Smiley
14 Jul

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Yes, you're correct. Neither JP or Ben are allowed to "hang out" with the other guys.

If the taping is Monday (probably in the PM), the earliest he probably needs to be there is Sunday. I'm sure all day Sunday (as well as early Monday) would be enough time to prep him for his 15 minutes, if he's F2, and to reshoot any PIs they need. Flying in Saturday night, or even Sunday morning (you make up time going west, so an 8AM flight from NY lands in LAX at 11AM) would have worked.

I'm going with Occam's Razor on this one, guys. Or in more common vernacular, "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck".

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Kelly Harrison
@KGrace26 Kelly Harrison
@jenmarcus-did you watch #bachelorette beatdown this week? @JesseAKovacs saw ben out in san diego recently..all signs point to #teamcupcake
18 hours ago via web

sorry thought she saw him but she is only reporting what she heard at beatdown

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Beeleever wrote:
albean99 wrote:Maybe JP wanted to have more time to hang out with his buddies. They're all in town for the MTA filming so in a way it's more interesting that Ben wasn't there yesterday. Maybe it's him who has a safehouse meeting so isn't going to L.A. early to see the others. Just another alternative. :winkie:

Thanks albean! I do appreciate the respectful way you share your perspective. I have been in your shoes more seasons than I can remember, and know the feeling of rooting for the underdog. It helps me to read your insight to understand what you are seeing, as it is so different from what I am seeing. In the end, it is not a matter of who is right or who is wrong, it is the journey we experience along the way and sharing of ourselves. I am happy that the culture of the board has changed to one of respect and hopeful that it will continue.

Thanks, Beeleever. I know most think I'm in denial but really am not. I know which way the wind blows but doesn't mean I don't think there's an alternative that a lot aren't considering. I just don't think it's a done deal yet as far as the show goes. There's so much we don't know about edit and what we're actually going to see in the next episodes.

Maybe JP wants to take advantage of coming to L.A. for the weekend because he's being flown here anyway. He may not publicly hang out with the others but doesn't mean it won't happen. Lots of things that shouldn't happen seem to this season. It used to be they'd bring in the f2 to L.A. for the MTA/WTA taping but they wouldn't actually be on the show. Later seasons we've actually seen the f3 person partying with the others. I've always thought it strange that they didn't let the f2 come and hang out so it wouldn't be so obvious what happens. Maybe they're going to do it this year.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:48 pm

albean99 wrote:

For some reason I thought JP was seen with Ryan. I see now it's a different Ryan, laugh out loud.

Still odd that he'd be openly in L.A. Are we sure he's in the f2? :gotcha:

If he was seen at LAX then he's not really openly in LA, he's traveling through, if he's F3 then he has to be there for the MTA, if he's F1/F2 he has to be there for AFTR (which is being filmed on Monday).
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 49 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

+73