View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 23 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 pm

ironcat wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Diana wrote:Was Roberto ever spotted in LA?

Not sure, but they're taping in LA this weekend, so JP's expected to be there anyway. He doesn't need to be there for today's taping but he needs to be there by Sunday for Monday's taping. So this really isn't a biggy, him being spotted there, but it is interesting that he arrived yesterday. Ben will probably be there sometime today ......to have some 1/1 time with Dino giggling

NYC to LAX is a 4-5 hr flight, SF to LAX is approximately 1.5 hrs (if that), so it makes sense that JP flies in earlier than Ben.

True but that early for a Monday taping?

LOL not denying that. Ben is on the West Coast so it's not quite so imperative that he gets there earlier. If this is also a "conjugal visit" weekend, and if you believe JP is F1, then makes sense that he's there earlier. Deanna in her season said that Jesse C was waiting for her at the safe house after she taped the MTA.

I think it's likely that this weekend would be a conjugal visit, if her F1 can get away. If JP's not F1, I guess we can start speculating on why else he would go there at least 2 days earlier than is necessary. Anybody care to? I'm pretty sold myself that this is a safehouse weekend, and he couldn't wait to start snuggling with Ash, so I'm not going to.
I just catching up now..But I know from the past all the men are out there for the MTA taping..because most people don't know WHO is sent home at F3.. giggling
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Seeing as JP is THE most likely F1 he is most likely there and spending some time with Ash. simple as that. They film the AFTR on Monday so they are all set

Ben doesn't have to be there til Monday as well

ETA actually you are right.

Constantine is somewhere in that mix too lol

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Or Ben does not have to go if he feels that he does not want to be there anymore he has moved on.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
I just catching up now..But I know from the past all the men are out there for the MTA taping..because most people don't know WHO is sent home at F3.. giggling

Ohhh soo all the guys are AT the MTA?? or just in LA? or just in the studio?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:52 pm

albean99 wrote:
emusha wrote:How come no sightings of the other guys though? F2 can't technically hang out with the other guys after the MTA...neither of the F2 can

For some reason I thought JP was seen with Ryan. I see now it's a different Ryan, lol.

Still odd that he'd be openly in L.A. Are we sure he's in the f2? Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 23 2248969230

The way I read the twitter, I don't think those guys were seen together just that the twitter-er saw all those guys (individually and at seperate times).

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:53 pm

reason wrote:Or Ben does not have to go if he feels that he does not want to be there anymore he has moved on.

ITA can they actually force either of the F2 to appear? I know they can imply that they will be sued, but in all the seasons I've never seen anyone being sued for non-appearance.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:54 pm

They HAVE to be there

After a bit of thought it will not include the F3 today cuz the F3 won't be known until Monday night

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:55 pm

albean99 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
albean99 wrote:Maybe JP wanted to have more time to hang out with his buddies. They're all in town for the MTA filming so in a way it's more interesting that Ben wasn't there yesterday. Maybe it's him who has a safehouse meeting so isn't going to L.A. early to see the others. Just another alternative. :winkie:

Regarding Ben not being home to watch Ashley on the Lopez Live show. Maybe she asked him to wait to watch it with her. :awesome:

As you can see there are lots of alternative depending on your point of view and which outcome you prefer. :Nod:

Thanks albean! I do appreciate the respectful way you share your perspective. I have been in your shoes more seasons than I can remember, and know the feeling of rooting for the underdog. It helps me to read your insight to understand what you are seeing, as it is so different from what I am seeing. In the end, it is not a matter of who is right or who is wrong, it is the journey we experience along the way and sharing of ourselves. I am happy that the culture of the board has changed to one of respect and hopeful that it will continue.

Thanks, Beeleever. I know most think I'm in denial but really am not. I know which way the wind blows but doesn't mean I don't think there's an alternative that a lot aren't considering. I just don't think it's a done deal yet as far as the show goes. There's so much we don't know about edit and what we're actually going to see in the next episodes.

Maybe JP wants to take advantage of coming to L.A. for the weekend because he's being flown here anyway. He may not publicly hang out with the others but doesn't mean it won't happen. Lots of things that shouldn't happen seem to this season. It used to be they'd bring in the f2 to L.A. for the MTA/WTA taping but they wouldn't actually be on the show. Later seasons we've actually seen the f3 person partying with the others. I've always thought it strange that they didn't let the f2 come and hang out so it wouldn't be so obvious what happens. Maybe they're going to do it this year.

I think it was Jelle that posted, until the F2 gets out of the limo, anything is possible. We know from past experience, that TPTB will do anything to confound the viewers. I am looking to be confounded in the next two episodes! I applaud you for sticking to your gut, even though your voice is not shared by the majority. I see something so amazing this season that it makes me feel giddy. I see that you see something equally as amazing. In the end, it appears that everyone is happy so it is a win/win situation...and that is all that really matters.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:55 pm

I wonder where they had this party after the MTA was taped

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Jeepers wrote:They HAVE to be there

I'm have to disagree, how will they make them get there, physically lift them up and carry them to the AFTR. We all have choices in our lives, whether we choose to do something or not is one of the things that separates us. The only thing I can see is that TPTB can pursue a lawsuit, but I don't think that would happen, all of the nasty stuff that they do to the contestants would come out.

Last edited by gurlbrit on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Titou wrote:I wonder where they had this party after the MTA was taped

Usually at a good watering hole lol

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 pm

I think they are giving ben a good edit to be the bachelor, so he might go, but then again maybe he gave them nothing to work with like Kyptin one of my fav did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

+73
happyvalleygirl
Fleurdesel
Jaybird