Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 24 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Titou wrote:I wonder where they had this party after the MTA was taped

Usually at a good watering hole lol

yeah... always a swimming pool around

I remember that with deanna, we had pics with Jeremy F3 on it right?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Jeepers wrote:

We've often gotten really good photo's from the participants as well. I remember in Deanna's season there were pictures of Jeremy with all the other guys at the MTA, having a ball around the pool at the after party.

Titou wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

yeah... always a swimming pool around

I remember that with deanna, we had pics with Jeremy F3 on it right?

LOL Titou you and I were posting the same thing at the same time.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:02 pm

In recent seasons, there has always been a party after the taping of the MTA/WTA. It appears to be at a club/bar or perhaps hotel. It is attended by current and past season contestants. Usually pictures are posted on the board before the end of the evening...or should I say wee hours of the morning! :gotcha:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:02 pm

JP was spotted at LAX so it's not like he's roaming around LA.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:02 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Jeepers wrote:They HAVE to be there

I'm have to disagree, how will they make them get there, physically lift them up and carry them to the AFTR. We all have choices in our lives, whether we choose to do something or not is one of the things that's separates us from animals. The only thing I can see is that TPTB can pursue a lawsuit, but I don't think that would happen, all of the nasty stuff that they do to the contestants would come out.

These guys are all under contract they have signed on the dotted line. Tptb can still make life VERY miserable if they don't participate if they REALLY want them to, unless a pretty valid reason not to

Only about 12 to 15 of the guys on the season are there for the filming today. And I bet Bently isn't one of them. rofl

Michelle is taking his place ROFL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:05 pm

reason wrote:I think they are giving ben a good edit to be the bachelor, so he might go, but then again maybe he gave them nothing to work with like Kyptin one of my fav did.

After seeing HTD, I can see where he is coming from. A very well educated family. Ashley compared his mom to coco chanel and that speaks volume to me. His sister could be on any royal tabloids with her look and her speach.

He said he was not there after his dad's death to help his mom. What pop in my mind is : party, not helping, drinking etc

I had the occasion to be part of the Paris jet set when I was 30ish, and ben reminds me TONS of the guys I used to be around. So I am not surprised at all about his concerns that she put herself on top of him in public no matter if it is he who is not comfortable or if it is a gentleman concern.

I will be extremely surprised if he remains very long with the alumni guys.

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:JP was spotted at LAX so it's not like he's roaming around LA.

That tweet didn't specify where he was seen, just L.A. Is there another one?

He said he was not there after his dad's death to help his mom. What pop in my mind is : party, not helping, drinking etc

Maybe it popped into your mind but doesn't mean it's what he meant. I got the feeling it was that he wasn't emotionally there for her because he was grieving.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:12 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Diana wrote:Was Roberto ever spotted in LA?

Not sure, but they're taping in LA this weekend, so JP's expected to be there anyway. He doesn't need to be there for today's taping but he needs to be there by Sunday for Monday's taping. So this really isn't a biggy, him being spotted there, but it is interesting that he arrived yesterday. Ben will probably be there sometime today ......to have some 1/1 time with Dino Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 24 2174738820

NYC to LAX is a 4-5 hr flight, SF to LAX is approximately 1.5 hrs (if that), so it makes sense that JP flies in earlier than Ben.

Not to nit pick but I live in LA and have done both routes numerous times. NYC to LAX is closer to 6 hours coming westbound. SF to LA is usually less than an hour.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:14 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Diana wrote:Was Roberto ever spotted in LA?

Not sure, but they're taping in LA this weekend, so JP's expected to be there anyway. He doesn't need to be there for today's taping but he needs to be there by Sunday for Monday's taping. So this really isn't a biggy, him being spotted there, but it is interesting that he arrived yesterday. Ben will probably be there sometime today ......to have some 1/1 time with Dino Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 24 2174738820

NYC to LAX is a 4-5 hr flight, SF to LAX is approximately 1.5 hrs (if that), so it makes sense that JP flies in earlier than Ben.

Not to nit pick but I live in LA and have done both routes numerous times. NYC to LAX is closer to 6 hours coming westbound. SF to LA is usually less than an hour.

Pavalygurl I've lived in LA as well, in the days that I flew back and forth it was between 4 and 5 hours. Guess they've changed up the routes since then.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Jeepers wrote:They HAVE to be there

After a bit of thought it will not include the F3 today cuz the F3 won't be known until Monday night

I thought they always screened the FD episode for the audience, and then brought the F3 out for the taping of the MTA. It's how news has gotten out in some past seasons who F3 was.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:18 pm

albean99 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:JP was spotted at LAX so it's not like he's roaming around LA.

Maybe it popped into your mind but doesn't mean it's what he meant. I got the feeling it was that he wasn't emotionally there for her because he was grieving.

I agree. He most likely shut down emotionally and wasn't able to support his mom. Every one copes with significant loss in their own way. When I lost my dad, I pretty did the same thing..... Shut down to those around me because I just could not cope thru the sorrow that I felt and was not able to even begin to figure out how I could support others. It was a very dark and difficult time for me. So I can identify with Bens comments to his mom

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:23 pm

albean99 wrote:

there are so many ways to be emotionally there: do we mean physically, holding hands, be present in the family?

Not present for you is IMO, not physically there on top of not physically there

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

+73