SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:58 pm

He is sooo hottie!!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by booty Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Too hottt!!! Jeez lol
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Des won't know what hit her after she sees this one! heartbeat Is it to soon to have a favorite?? Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by luvluv Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Lost17 wrote:Des won't know what hit her after she sees this one! heartbeat Is it to soon to have a favorite?? Embarassed

I was thinking the same thing, also praying he isnt a jerk laugh out loud. He is presh!
luvluv
luvluv

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Dez is going to have two Robertos! :Drool: Can't wait!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:50 am

luvluv wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Des won't know what hit her after she sees this one! heartbeat Is it to soon to have a favorite?? Embarassed

I was thinking the same thing, also praying he isnt a jerk laugh out loud. He is presh!

Yes, please let him be a Roberto or JP and not a Bentley or Kalon!
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Ha, another Seattle person. He's a cutie!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Soo if he's from Seattle, automatic top 2? Haha kidding.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:40 pm

california90 wrote:Soo if he's from Seattle, automatic top 2? Haha kidding.

Hahaha! Those Seattle contestants do seem to do well on the show!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:04 pm

He actually looks like a male version of her, so I predict they will be naturally attracted to each other. :)

He is yummy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:46 pm

He looks too model-ee in that first pic (the one I brought over on the first post), but I do like him much better in this pic and the others on RS's site:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Between the two baseball guys, I like Zack more look wise.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+48
brittany4400
Kashathediva
beader
scoopsville
jelle