SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by california90 Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Same, I think I like Zack more looks wise as well. It's funny though that they're both former baseball players and Chris is a part time model & Zack was an Abercrombie model.

california90

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:55 pm

california90 wrote:Same, I think I like Zack more looks wise as well. It's funny though that they're both former baseball players and Chris is a part time model & Zack was an Abercrombie model.

Yeah, she has a whole bunch of models. Even that ex soccer guy did modeling (his pics are hot too).

She has two guys that speak Spanish too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:05 am

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:Same, I think I like Zack more looks wise as well. It's funny though that they're both former baseball players and Chris is a part time model & Zack was an Abercrombie model.

Yeah, she has a whole bunch of models. Even that ex soccer guy did modeling (his pics are hot too).

She has two guys that speak Spanish too.

Spanish is sexyy, haha.

But dang, no offense, I think athletes and models are hot, but I always associate them with being "players" for some reason. But I guess we'll see :)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:05 am

Hes hot but maybe too hot

Back to top Go down

Post by myjewel Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:10 pm

hot like Adam Levine

myjewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:17 pm

myjewel wrote:hot like Adam Levine

Welcomeparty! myjewel!! I really hope he made it past the first night. Praying
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am

if adam levine and jason mesnick had a love child...
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:25 am

myjewel wrote:hot like Adam Levine

Welcome1 myjewel!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:33 am

I'm really hoping that Des doesn't pick him...so he can be the next Bach :) Super cute group of guys this season!

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 am

Omg Des will have her hands full of hot guys this season! Happy for her!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Now this guy might be full of himself but he is HOTTTTTTT from his picture!! :Drool: Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:01 pm

DesFever wrote:Omg Des will have her hands full of hot guys this season! Happy for her!

welcomeyall DesFever
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+48
brittany4400
Kashathediva
beader
scoopsville
jelle