SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 9:37 pm

I definitely think he will keep her laughing! Their dates/1-1 times should be funny and never boring to say the least! :))
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 9:41 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I definitely think he will keep her laughing! Their dates/1-1 times should be funny and never boring to say the least! :))

For sure!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 14, 2013 12:24 am

Oh, boy! Zak stand naked on his balcony in his intro vid! OK!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 14, 2013 1:38 am

atem wrote:Oh, boy! Zak stand naked on his balcony in his intro vid! OK!

Where, where, where? Please share! A naked Zak will make for very sweet dreams for this gal. cloud nine
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 14, 2013 1:42 am

IrishGal wrote:
atem wrote:Oh, boy! Zak stand naked on his balcony in his intro vid! OK!

Where, where, where? Please share! A naked Zak will make for very sweet dreams for this gal. cloud nine

rotfl I don't have a vid. It's in this article on Zap2it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 14, 2013 2:17 am

Ohhh...crushed! Embarassed

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 14, 2013 9:01 am

He is so funny ! As if I didnt like him enough before......now he has to be hilarious?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Get ready for more disappointment! Zak just goes to his underwear when he jumps into the pool!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 15, 2013 3:52 am

Not sure if this is Zak's twitter.. but those videos are his. Carly is his sister and there is an ice cream/snow cone truck video and there was a picture of his bro in it on his FB so its a match.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 3:53 am

atem wrote:Get ready for more disappointment! Zak just goes to his underwear when he jumps into the pool!

giggling His fans will be bummed about that! But he is nude in his intro video right? giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 15, 2013 9:36 am

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:Get ready for more disappointment! Zak just goes to his underwear when he jumps into the pool!

giggling His fans will be bummed about that! But he is nude in his intro video right? giggling

giggling Yeah, Irishgal has that to look forward to! Seems though that the critics got the UNEDITED version and I guess see it all! I based that on a tweet I saw from that Damian guy from TV Guide to Robert.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Hmmm...I'm interested in what Steve puts up about Zak and Desiree tomorrow!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader