SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 9:02 am

Someone put up the video of Zak and Des meeting:

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 9:19 am

sanlee088 wrote:Someone put up the video of Zak and Des meeting:

Yay! Thanks to Dreamer!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 9:25 am

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Someone put up the video of Zak and Des meeting:

Yay! Thanks to Dreamer!

Oh! I didn't even see it is from Dreamer, but uploaded by someone else. Thanks to Dreamer as always!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Altho i am a self-declared Chrisville Weirdo cheeky , Zak is my 2nd fav for Des. so i would likely found myself enjoy seeing him and commenting on him. I would carelessly describe him as Intelligently Hillarious!!..I just think that he is a male version of Jennifer Lawrence, my fav..LoL Hugesmile

I found post by JBF on another thread, suggesting for us to see this comment by a visitor on RS blog..so i just thought to bring the one of Zak here (thanks JBF! :WAVEY: ) :

ThePixiePoet on May 15, 2013 at 11:44 PM said:

I am so glad the website shows their handwriting. I’ve done handwriting analysis before as a hobby and I have analyzed the final four’s handwriting. Here goes:

ZAK – He likes to have fun and admits he s a partyer, but he is more than that. The fact that he numbers his answers show that he is very organized. However, he doesn’t always play by the rules, as is noted by how his last sentence is completely off the line.

Zak is an amazing, interesting and unique guy..IMO..it will be a breath of fresh air for this season to watch!.. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 3:38 pm

I was right! Zak gets the movie date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 16, 2013 3:50 pm

I'm intrigued with Zak. He does get a FIR rose, even though his intro video shows him naked (blurred) and he jumps into the pool almost naked. He makes it all the way to F3, but gets cut at F3 because of a conversation that doesn't go well.

I think had it not been that she already "chose" Brooks before HTD, Zak would have been F2.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Yeah, the relationship with Zak is going to be really interesting to me! Hmmm...

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 16, 2013 6:46 pm

I am curious to see their first kiss. giggling
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:I am curious to see their first kiss. giggling

It's strange how I'm looking most forward to seeing their date. Maybe, because how quirky he is.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 17, 2013 3:27 am

Wait! I've been on the road all day...are you saying he gets buck naked in his intro? Or are you just teasing me.... :Drool:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 17, 2013 3:37 am

IrishGal wrote:Wait! I've been on the road all day...are you saying he gets buck naked in his intro? Or are you just teasing me.... :Drool:

According to RS, yes. It's blurred out though, but uh, most of it is there apparently laugh out loud. Hope you enjoy!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 17, 2013 9:03 am

IrishGal wrote:Wait! I've been on the road all day...are you saying he gets buck naked in his intro? Or are you just teasing me.... :Drool:

There is an unedited version out there too (per some critic that got the unedited version.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader