SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 am

More like Bachelor Pad than The Bachelor.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:47 am

do you guys think Zak would pull a "Reid" with that ring he bought in AC?....scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:15 am

julychild wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:

Prepare to fall in love, America! Zak Waddell might just be the hunkiest stud in Desiree Hartsock's contestant pool on ABC's The Bachelorette Season 9, and he has a dynamite personality to boot! This 31-year-old drilling engineer hails from San Antonio, Texas, and received a B.S. in Psychology and English from Texas A&M, as well as a Masters of Humanities in Politics and Philosophy from University of Dallas. In other words, he's a major smarty pants.

Zak used to work as a Congressional Liaison in the United States Senate from 2006-2007, but nowadays he whiles away his time frolicking in pits of mud. Yep, this Bachelorette bro is a mud engineer for AIP Incorporated, and says he has a "solid knowledge of Drilling Processes with an expertise in Drilling Fluids." Feel free to "go there" with that quote.

Unfortunately, Zak is somewhat of an international man of mystery (as most mud frolickers tend to be), but one thing's for sure –– he has looks that kill!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think wetpaint got it right except the 'looks that kill' part.  He is not that pretty but I think he's one of  the brainiestof the bunch. 

Intelligence is sexy, to me.

Intelligence?! Definitely for me too! I can just imagine the hours of child-like fun and also intellectual conversations I'll have with someone like him. He's almost like my dream guy. I say that because he's a little too romantic (gooey) for my taste. And he's not exactly the least attractive one of the bunch. I like his smile and his body's not bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:17 am

gabriele wrote:i wonder if they are thinking of him for the next bachelor. the tptb were pushing lindsay last season for the next b'ette and zak is the lindsay of this season according to CH. i read more of his thread here and he is a renaissance man albeit a bit on the rough side.
 That what I call him too, renaissance man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:21 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
gabriele wrote:i wonder if they are thinking of him for the next bachelor. the tptb were pushing lindsay last season for the next b'ette and zak is the lindsay of this season according to CH. i read more of his thread here and he is a renaissance man albeit a bit on the rough side.
 That what I call him too, renaissance man!

Isn't that what they labeled Ben in a press release before The Bachelor 16 started?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:29 am

He is in Fort Worth:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zach W. from #thebachelorette @dshelley50
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:53 am

Zak looks older than 31 esp around his eyes. Wonder if he is/was a smoker or just too much time in sun?

Sean needs to send him some of his new skincare product he is endorsing!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:57 am

He does look older than 31.

I was wondering (no offence) but did ya`ll notice the girls that are being considered as future contestants are slightly older, Perhaps it is because they are recruiting for him and therefore streering clear of 23-25 year olds.

Just wondering.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:57 am

murasaki1393 wrote:do you guys think Zak would pull a "Reid" with that ring he bought in AC?....scratch

That's my question.

nd4reality wrote:He does look older than 31.

I was wondering (no offence) but did ya`ll notice the girls that are being considered as future contestants are slightly older, Perhaps it is because they are recruiting for him and therefore streering clear of 23-25 year olds.

Just wondering.

I didn't see that they were older. Seemed to be the same age as Desiree.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:27 am

Every single word he has written in his Q&A seems to be true(from wooden pigs, to antique shopping to karaoke singing in a crab costume.... I like men who are honest... It's a nice change of pace from the usual candidates on these shows...

Karaoke memories from February 2013 #wackywednesday #karaoke #underthesea #littlemermaid wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am

MVMom39forever wrote:Zak looks older than 31 esp around his eyes. Wonder if he is/was a smoker or just too much time in sun?

Sean needs to send him some of his new skincare product he is endorsing!

I am pretty certain he isn't.

IMO, he looks like a "normal" guy in his early 30s... Going by tv standard is not very realistic..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:40 am

With his brother, Denton and his sister, Carly:,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader