SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:31 pm

I jumping in late, where is all of this coming from?

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:The whole "No choice but to go with JP." bit concerns me. I'd hate for him to be her default F1.
I'm not concerned, it could be a language translation thing, meaning JP was the only one left = (no choice but to go with JP) after she didn't pick Ben F (or Ryan) :D

Last edited by Gina on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:The whole "No choice but to go with JP." bit concerns me. I'd hate for him to be her default F1.

Could very well be the language barrier....maybe he meant to say simply JP was her only choice, meaning it was him all along? Okay, back to sipping my glass half full chardonnay! :A-okay:

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Love_Me wrote:I tried a new approach these last few days with getting information about who the F1 might end up being.

This is what I was told today:

Me: Did Ben win?

Him: no it all close

Me: Did J.P win?

Him: jp did she had no other option to go with Jp

I believe he joined today. So I hope he shares what he knows with us in this thread. He has been a really nice guy and very helpful.

Why things changed...your guess is as good as mine at this pointed. However, I wanted to share this update with everyone ASAP.

We can discuss our opinions in this thread.

IMO there is still a lot to figure out in regards to what happened after the HTD's.

So until we get new screencaps at the end of episode 6 we should keep searching for clues. Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 2 3792326465

Do you think he is trying to say it was not at all close. Ashley's only option for herself was JP. no idea
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:33 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Coastal wrote:I talked to Love_Me and she suggested that I post what I have been told by my sources as well.

1) Ames might not get a HTD and Ryan gets his HTD spot
2) Constantine is sent home after the HTD's
3) Ryan is in Fiji and it's been alluded to that it is he that is wearing the orange shorts at the waterfall

This is the only info that I have right now.

I think you may be right on possibly all accounts! Thanks for digging Coastal! :missclap: :missclap:

TY..........thanks. I got a perspective on the language barrier problems that Love_Me faced.........LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Coastal wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Coastal wrote:I talked to Love_Me and she suggested that I post what I have been told by my sources as well.

1) Ames might not get a HTD and Ryan gets his HTD spot
2) Constantine is sent home after the HTD's
3) Ryan is in Fiji and it's been alluded to that it is he that is wearing the orange shorts at the waterfall

This is the only info that I have right now.

I think you may be right on possibly all accounts! Thanks for digging Coastal! :missclap: :missclap:

TY..........thanks. I got a perspective on the language barrier problems that Love_Me faced.........LOL.

Yes, I can absolutely see all of the above being right too, and it'll definitely mess with Steve's credibility for F1. However, I'm convinced he has that one nailed this time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 pm

So going by this new info...

F4 is
Constantine
JP
Ryan
Ben F

F3 is
JP
Ryan
Ben F

F2 is
JP
Ben F

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Love_Me wrote:I tried a new approach these last few days with getting information about who the F1 might end up being.

This is what I was told today:

Me: Did Ben win?

Him: no it all close

Me: Did J.P win?

Him: jp did she had no other option to go with Jp

I believe he joined today. So I hope he shares what he knows with us in this thread. He has been a really nice guy and very helpful.

Why things changed...your guess is as good as mine at this pointed. However, I wanted to share this update with everyone ASAP.

We can discuss our opinions in this thread

IMO there is still a lot to figure out in regards to what happened after the HTD's.

So until we get new screencaps at the end of episode 6 we should keep searching for clues. Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 2 3792326465

Is the from the man from Fiji? Did you speak to him today? Sorry, I'm a bit lost Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 2 2699404744

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:So going by this new info...

F4 is
Constantine
JP
Ryan
Ben F

F3 is
JP
Ryan
Ben F

F2 is
JP
Ben F

If Ryan got that far, it would explain why he still looks so sad in his vlog. :tissuebox
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:So going by this new info...

F4 is
Constantine
JP
Ryan
Ben F

F3 is
JP
Ryan
Ben F

F2 is
JP
Ben F

Actually, this makes a lot more sense to me.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Thanks Love_Me!

Alanna wrote:Wow!! Thanks for the info!

This is so interesting, I wonder if Ben pulled himself out? If so, explains why they needed Ryan because otherwise it would have been too boring.

Yup, I'm smelling Ryan playing a bigger role than even Reality Steve realizes.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Gina wrote:
I'm not concerned, it could be a language translation thing, meaning JP was the only one left = (no choice but to go with JP) after she didn't pick Ben F (or Ryan) :D

Yes you are probably right.I didn't consider that whole language barrier and how things get lost in translation.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow