SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by JBF Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:09 am

ninu wrote:
emusha wrote:
JBF wrote:

At this point, I think JP has it in the bag and Ashley probably is just dumping them left and right without much thinking...

Good grief! Look at her final four, not counting V-drugged Ryan, who comes back like a rocket ship. Mr. Let's "Mentally" Kiss And Paint Elephants, Mr. My Head Isn't Working and Mr. Constant Sleep. Yup, JP has nothing to worry about regarding Fantasy Suites...

:bigsmile: rofl rofl rofl could't stop laughing at this post JBF!!!

AHAHA JBF will you accept this rose?? seeing hearts :iloveyou

That is too funny! I came back to this thread and it stretched another two pages. I initially thought it was all about going down memory lane with JED's Fantasy Suite. Guess we all got on topic with this season quickly!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:27 am

JBF wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
Everyone I know that watches mentioned that. How he got a nice plug the first night and then again during the date. He was pretty smooth on that date, too. He said everything that a girl would want to hear. That mental kiss in front of the temple seemed very scripted/forced (but still cute, nonetheless). Ashley probably asked JP who his friends were and just kept them around until they split the guys up. Could they have tested out a few candidates for Bachelor and he became a better option than Ryan around week 5 or 6. Ryan comes off highly cheesy. It's not a good look.

My favorite scene is when JP almost cries "It chaps my ass man". Not long before that comment, you can see Benny and Blakey practically melt at the sight of him going to pieces. William pretty much surrendered her to JP too, but was hoping to stay longer... the way he looked riding away resembled a dying Dustin Hoffman at the end of Midnight Cowboy. ("Is he kin to you? Wanna close his eyes?") Also love how both Ben and Constantine are constantly eating on screen. They are enjoying the simple pleasures on this show and taking it in stride.

Ryan... makes me laugh. I really enjoy watching him. Everything coming out of his mouth has me in hysterics... even discussing the Road Trip for we eager followers: "The excitement hasn’t begun to wear off, in fact I don’t think it’ll wear off. I mean we’re flying all over the world for love following Ashley!" Our Sunshine Rocketship blasting into oblivion!

Now, there is NO way Ashley would DARE say this about Ryan: "There’s so much tension building up in this moment, I just want to jump on him…grrrrr." If Ryan heard that, they would have to call the guards to put the harness on him! There is a reason Blake called him "intense". Yet, with Benny Boy operating at Cecile Tortoise Speed, it is a safe comment. Also loved how Ben appears to be squinting at his cue cards when he reads "How beautiful is Ashley. You know I’m beginning to see her as a potential fiancé… Wife of mine… "

Not sure if Ashley would fall asleep on Ben's chest like she did JP's, but she did look like she would on her Thai food. Maybe she was just tired out from marketing and painting umbrellas? (Yeeeeeesss!!! Ben got his umbrella shot to match JP's makeout one, Ryan's no-she-ain't-givin'-you-any umbrella move when it was no longer raining and William's falling-apart one!)

I know, I know... these are REAL people with REAL feelings. They are not models/actors. Maybe they just needed some coaching for the cameras on account of being shy.

Entire post is hilarious but the bold is especially choice. Nice job. yes :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:16 am

JBF ~ your typical uber hysterical posts are a riot!! I'm jealous Ninu
beat me in asking you to accept the rose!! blowkiss

Emusha ~ so awesome to see you here girlie!! 👋
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 am

Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
Everyone I know that watches mentioned that. How he got a nice plug the first night and then again during the date. He was pretty smooth on that date, too. He said everything that a girl would want to hear. That mental kiss in front of the temple seemed very scripted/forced (but still cute, nonetheless). Ashley probably asked JP who his friends were and just kept them around until they split the guys up. Could they have tested out a few candidates for Bachelor and he became a better option than Ryan around week 5 or 6. Ryan comes off highly cheesy. It's not a good look.

My favorite scene is when JP almost cries "It chaps my ass man". Not long before that comment, you can see Benny and Blakey practically melt at the sight of him going to pieces. William pretty much surrendered her to JP too, but was hoping to stay longer... the way he looked riding away resembled a dying Dustin Hoffman at the end of Midnight Cowboy. ("Is he kin to you? Wanna close his eyes?") Also love how both Ben and Constantine are constantly eating on screen. They are enjoying the simple pleasures on this show and taking it in stride.

Ryan... makes me laugh. I really enjoy watching him. Everything coming out of his mouth has me in hysterics... even discussing the Road Trip for we eager followers: "The excitement hasn’t begun to wear off, in fact I don’t think it’ll wear off. I mean we’re flying all over the world for love following Ashley!" Our Sunshine Rocketship blasting into oblivion!

Now, there is NO way Ashley would DARE say this about Ryan: "There’s so much tension building up in this moment, I just want to jump on him…grrrrr." If Ryan heard that, they would have to call the guards to put the harness on him! There is a reason Blake called him "intense". Yet, with Benny Boy operating at Cecile Tortoise Speed, it is a safe comment. Also loved how Ben appears to be squinting at his cue cards when he reads "How beautiful is Ashley. You know I’m beginning to see her as a potential fiancé… Wife of mine… "

Not sure if Ashley would fall asleep on Ben's chest like she did JP's, but she did look like she would on her Thai food. Maybe she was just tired out from marketing and painting umbrellas? (Yeeeeeesss!!! Ben got his umbrella shot to match JP's makeout one, Ryan's no-she-ain't-givin'-you-any umbrella move when it was no longer raining and William's falling-apart one!)

I know, I know... these are REAL people with REAL feelings. They are not models/actors. Maybe they just needed some coaching for the cameras on account of being shy.

Entire post is hilarious but the bold is especially choice. Nice job. yes :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Haha! I can't stop laughing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:23 am

Hilarious!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 am

Gina wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:Checking back, RS said that Mickey and Blake didn't get roses at the Rose Ceremony. Is this the beginning of RS spoilers not being spot on?? Mickey wouldn't been at the RC if he leaves before on his own, nor would the 'not receive a rose' scenario apply? no idea

He leaves at the cocktail party right before the rose ceremony.
Thanks, that's not what RS said is my point. He didn't mention Mickey taking himself out and blogged he was not given a rose AT the RC. He was right in that Mickey and Blake leave, and it's minor point. I just thought that something this big (M taking himself out) would have been blogged by RS??

Great point Gina! It might be minor, but there is a difference like you said in someone eliminating themselves before the RC and a contestant not getting a rose from the lead at the RC.

That is what Madison did last season, but she never went on a 1-1 date or kissed Brad.
hmmm
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:20 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:Checking back, RS said that Mickey and Blake didn't get roses at the Rose Ceremony. Is this the beginning of RS spoilers not being spot on?? Mickey wouldn't been at the RC if he leaves before on his own, nor would the 'not receive a rose' scenario apply? no idea

He leaves at the cocktail party right before the rose ceremony.
Thanks, that's not what RS said is my point. He didn't mention Mickey taking himself out and blogged he was not given a rose AT the RC. He was right in that Mickey and Blake leave, and it's minor point. I just thought that something this big (M taking himself out) would have been blogged by RS??

I don't know, I think it's a minor detail. Maybe you can email him and see what he says?
I probably over reacted to it. I'm just so scared he's gonna be wrong and JP is not F1 and leaves devastated.
I can't take another Reid/Chris L. ending making me so sad. .

I emailed him about it, and he said: "I just know he leaves next episode. Just semantics at this point. Maybe he does eliminate himself. I ne'er heard he did but it could be possible."

Just think about everything that's pointed to Ben as F2 post-show. yes

I remember his blog said Mickey and Blake were eliminated at the RC in episode 6. Did he change it to reflect what Extra TV reported today? scratch
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 am

Oh and even if he gets a couple of minor details wrong it is what he says about the final outcome that people really care about. In terms of being right or wrong.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:54 am

Love_Me wrote:Oh and even if he gets a couple of minor details wrong it is what he says about the final outcome that people really care about. In terms of being right or wrong.

I was wondering about this, too. I know that RS just said Blake and Mickey leave on episode 6. Maybe he just doesn't get all the details. It's funny, but I started thinking that Mickey might leave after I watched the end of this week's episode. He hasn't had much time with Ashley and doesn't seem to like her. So maybe this was the last straw with him. He was pretty blunt and didn't try to hide how he felt. The way this season has been playing out, nothing would surprise me at this point.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 am

Funny the way it goes. When he gets the end right, It is but the spoilers during the season were right so he is still accurate. When he gets the spoilers during the season wrong, it is what people care about is him getting the final outcome right.

Which is usually wrong anyway. With RS we seem to be playing a game of probabilities. I do not gamble nor like gambling so never could stand RS's games. On the other hand logic works for me.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 am

ironcat wrote: Mickey's certainly entitled to feel that he has a legitimate beef with Ashley. However, as this isn't a contest where Ashley is officiating, the fact that getting angry at Ashley is his reaction to what happened is proof to me that he isn't falling in love with her, so it's just as well he leaves now.

The guys who truly care romantically for Ashley and don't view this as a sporting competition anymore are the ones who won't feel she disrespected them.

Wait a second here – Ashley is the one who’s been hung up on Bentley for 6 episodes – not Mickey. He’s entitled to his feelings and just because he’s angry about what Ash says (and frankly we don’t yet how she reveals this to the guys) – that hardly means that he never cared, it could be that he saw the writing on the wall and had nothing to do with ‘losing the competition’ – as far as I know, no one here has the means to know exactly what he was feeling when this happened.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 am

I guess my problem is that she has no other option than to tell the men. They would see it on tv anyway or TPTB made her for the dramahzz. I can't blame Ashley for anything but that's just me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow