SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 am

nutty1 wrote:Why JP from moment one? Like a planned thing? Where did that theory come from?

To believe it was JP from moment one, then one must believe that all the Bentley stuff was a rouse. She clearly stated he was her one, not JP, not anyone else, it was supposed to be Bentley.

And if she comes out publically and says it was always JP - I call bullshit.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 am

anders wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Why JP from moment one? Like a planned thing? Where did that theory come from?

To believe it was JP from moment one, then one must believe that all the Bentley stuff was a rouse. She clearly stated he was her one, not JP, not anyone else, it was supposed to be Bentley.

And if she comes out publically and says it was always JP - I call bullshit.

Don't think that is happening. From her blog:
Looking back at this week, the most important lesson I took away is that the best type of love starts off with a slow burn, and eventually turns into something much brighter than a spark ever could.

Whoever thought of this, either Ash or TPTB, is pretty smart. It's a great explanation both for JP and for the audience.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:59 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Oh and even if he gets a couple of minor details wrong it is what he says about the final outcome that people really care about. In terms of being right or wrong.

I was wondering about this, too. I know that RS just said Blake and Mickey leave on episode 6. Maybe he just doesn't get all the details. It's funny, but I started thinking that Mickey might leave after I watched the end of this week's episode. He hasn't had much time with Ashley and doesn't seem to like her. So maybe this was the last straw with him. He was pretty blunt and didn't try to hide how he felt. The way this season has been playing out, nothing would surprise me at this point.

RS didn't know about the whole Bentley reveal at the cocktail party - if you notice in his blogs a lot of the detail diminishes as the season progresses - early on he gives us stuff that doesn't always make the edit. Episode 7 we have no idea what date ryan, Ben F or Connie's dates consists of, but we know Ryan leaves and Ben F and Connie don't and with the group date we have no idea what it is - I find that interesting.

I dont' care about the minor details - it's nice to have something revealed that we didn't already know about.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 am

Alanna wrote:I guess my problem is that she has no other option than to tell the men. They would see it on tv anyway or TPTB made her for the dramahzz. I can't blame Ashley for anything but that's just me.

I'm not saying it's all Ashley fault - but she has to take her responsibility in how this all played out - this all carried on far too long because she was all about Bentley - that wasn't anyone's fault but hers. You reap what you sow.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:33 am

anders wrote:
Alanna wrote:I guess my problem is that she has no other option than to tell the men. They would see it on tv anyway or TPTB made her for the dramahzz. I can't blame Ashley for anything but that's just me.

I'm not saying it's all Ashley fault - but she has to take her responsibility in how this all played out - this all carried on far too long because she was all about Bentley - that wasn't anyone's fault but hers. You reap what you sow.

Do we know this categorically or are we basing our assumptions of Ashley on Fleiss' editing of her? :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:49 am

Assumptions?? Are you kidding me??? She said right out of her own mouth when Bent was leaving her that she "saw the end, and he was there" - that she wanted it to be over tomorrow - has anyone forgotten episode 5 where she wouldn't shut up about Bentley?

I dont' know how anyone can think that MF created all the Bentley drama without the help of Ashley - we can't forget how she threw herself in bed and was 'broken hearted' and didn't know how she was going to carry on. He can splice and dice all he wants, but this show isn't animated he can't create something that was never there. He can certainly embellish it, and he did, but her fascination with Bent was real.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 am

reason wrote:So to summarize for a clueless person like my self today you are all saying that it was JP from the Meet and Greet and all the others was just bait?? what a cruel season!

I think they are saying just that in a nutshell.

Alanna, you crack me up with Sister Wives: Harrison Edition :giggle: bowdown
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:05 am

anders wrote:
ironcat wrote: Mickey's certainly entitled to feel that he has a legitimate beef with Ashley. However, as this isn't a contest where Ashley is officiating, the fact that getting angry at Ashley is his reaction to what happened is proof to me that he isn't falling in love with her, so it's just as well he leaves now.

The guys who truly care romantically for Ashley and don't view this as a sporting competition anymore are the ones who won't feel she disrespected them.

Wait a second here – Ashley is the one who’s been hung up on Bentley for 6 episodes – not Mickey. He’s entitled to his feelings and just because he’s angry about what Ash says (and frankly we don’t yet how she reveals this to the guys) – that hardly means that he never cared, it could be that he saw the writing on the wall and had nothing to do with ‘losing the competition’ – as far as I know, no one here has the means to know exactly what he was feeling when this happened.

Anders, we obviously feel very differently on this point. I said that Mickey is entitled to his feelings, but it is MY OPINION that if his reaction is being angry with Ashley (as opposed to being hurt/disappointed, which is how it appears, but we still don't know) it's indicative that he wasn't really falling for her, but it was more about (losing) the competition. I believe that when you really care deeply for a person, you would/should try more to empathize with their situation and put their feelings ahead of your own, which is what I believe JP will do. Again, JMO and you're certainly entitled to a different one.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 am

anders wrote:Assumptions?? Are you kidding me??? She said right out of her own mouth when Bent was leaving her that she "saw the end, and he was there" - that she wanted it to be over tomorrow - has anyone forgotten episode 5 where she wouldn't shut up about Bentley?

I dont' know how anyone can think that MF created all the Bentley drama without the help of Ashley - we can't forget how she threw herself in bed and was 'broken hearted' and didn't know how she was going to carry on. He can splice and dice all he wants, but this show isn't animated he can't create something that was never there. He can certainly embellish it, and he did, but her fascination with Bent was real.
I agree with you Anders, in that her fascination for Bentley was real! For crying out loud we see the words
come right out of her mouth ~ and in the outfits she is wearing during current dates or rose ceremony
cocktail parties. TPTB then insert the comments about Bentley after a scene where Ashley seems to have
a good date or great connection, like with JP or Ben, Ames or Constantine... and it makes those moments
seem meaningless. It never ends!

RS also stated in his spoilers that Ashley knew full well that Bentley was in Hong Kong, because SHE
requested it! It's impossible to deny that this was all producer driven storyline, when Ashley herself gave
them so much to work with. With very few exceptions (like JP), you can tell that Ashley is emotionally
unavailable to the bachelors, and they know it, and sense it! no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:16 am

The board is going on as usual. Most people believing a love story between JP and Ashley like they did about Chantal and Brad and Chris L and Ali etc. Very soon we will see more claws come out. After a couple of weeks, woe betide anyone who wins and it is not JP, then by the FRC, daggers and knives out for the F1 who dared beat beloved JP in the Ashley race and everything done to ruin F1 with all the lies and stories coming out about their past, just like it did for all the other F1's starting from the board to the tabloids.

Well, I am optimistic this season that will not happen.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:17 am

ironcat wrote:
anders wrote:
ironcat wrote: Mickey's certainly entitled to feel that he has a legitimate beef with Ashley. However, as this isn't a contest where Ashley is officiating, the fact that getting angry at Ashley is his reaction to what happened is proof to me that he isn't falling in love with her, so it's just as well he leaves now.

The guys who truly care romantically for Ashley and don't view this as a sporting competition anymore are the ones who won't feel she disrespected them.

Wait a second here – Ashley is the one who’s been hung up on Bentley for 6 episodes – not Mickey. He’s entitled to his feelings and just because he’s angry about what Ash says (and frankly we don’t yet how she reveals this to the guys) – that hardly means that he never cared, it could be that he saw the writing on the wall and had nothing to do with ‘losing the competition’ – as far as I know, no one here has the means to know exactly what he was feeling when this happened.

Anders, we obviously feel very differently on this point. I said that Mickey is entitled to his feelings, but it is MY OPINION that if his reaction is being angry with Ashley (as opposed to being hurt/disappointed, which is how it appears, but we still don't know) it's indicative that he wasn't really falling for her, but it was more about (losing) the competition. I believe that when you really care deeply for a person, you would/should try more to empathize with their situation and put their feelings ahead of your own, which is what I believe JP will do. Again, JMO and you're certainly entitled to a different one.

of course we have no idea how this will play out on Monday - and we do know that no matter how it actually went down MF's editing tricks are going to tell the story he wants to tell/sell - I'd rather give all the players the benefit of the doubt before jumping to negative conclusions.

I'm MOST interested in the how's and why's Ashley brings up the whole thing - I think that may be at the cruxt of the reactions that come from the men. (Isn't that what CH already implied)

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 am

Living wrote:The board is going on as usual. Most people believing a love story between JP and Ashley like they did about Chantal and Brad and Chris L and Ali etc. Very soon we will see more claws come out. After a couple of weeks, woe betide anyone who wins and it is not JP, then by the FRC, daggers and knives out for the F1 who dared beat beloved JP in the Ashley race and everything done to ruin F1 with all the lies and stories coming out about their past, just like it did for all the other F1's starting from the board to the tabloids.

Well, I am optimistic this season that will not happen.
Ashley is emotionally unavailable to all of the remaining bachelors except JP. I would be shocked
beyond belief if there was any other bachelor standing in the F1's shoes! I would FORCE myself to go
back and watch the season from start to finish to see what I had missed ~ when it was painful to watch
the first time!! :giggle:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow