SELECT CONTENT

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 19 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 10:59 am

JBF wrote:*chuckle chuckle*... you are going to have to wait and see all of this on screen. Maybe Desiree will be drooling all over Brooks on screen and everybody will throw in the towel this season.

haaa..i guess we shall expect no less than that!!
with this Cinderella theme, BF will get all of good reasons in the world in his edit as the Charming Prince.. :nervous
We are in for a faaaabulous season! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 19 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by umngirl Thu May 16, 2013 8:30 pm

This is the newest Bachelor spoof by Jimmy Kimmel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:44 pm

JBF, do you think after this season, all of Little Coincidences theory/pattern should be thrown out of the window? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu May 16, 2013 10:16 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:JBF, do you think after this season, all of Little Coincidences theory/pattern should be thrown out of the window? no idea

You know... the season hasn't really started yet. I do think it is ridiculous how BOTH Brooks and Chris were mostly MIA in episode #1. You want to see if Desiree has a "spark" with each that first night.

I am going through some of our old astrology "stuff"... and finding out some interesting things.

Brooks may be more of a challenge for her than Chris, but I think she wants that. I don't think everybody is correct thinking that Brooks is NOT ready to settle down... he probably is as ready as, let's say, JP or Ryan Sutter were in their seasons. Also I think he and Des may be more religiously connected than she is with the other guys. Actually I think the deciding factor lies in compatible backgrounds more than how well they relate in other areas.

I'll get back later... need to copy some stuff I am collecting from different web sites about their different signs AND make it easy for everybody to read.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 10:22 pm

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:JBF, do you think after this season, all of Little Coincidences theory/pattern should be thrown out of the window? no idea

You know... the season hasn't really started yet. I do think it is ridiculous how BOTH Brooks and Chris were mostly MIA in episode #1. You want to see if Desiree has a "spark" with each that first night.

I am going through some of our old astrology "stuff"... and finding out some interesting things.

Brooks may be more of a challenge for her than Chris, but I think she wants that. I don't think everybody is correct thinking that Brooks is NOT ready to settle down... he probably is as ready as, let's say, JP or Ryan Sutter were in their seasons. Also I think he and Des may be more religiously connected than she is with the other guys. Actually I think the deciding factor lies in compatible backgrounds more than how well they relate in other areas.

I'll get back later... need to copy some stuff I am collecting from different web sites about their different signs AND make it easy for everybody to read.

I agree. Both top 2 guys get zero camera time? Was it too obvious or something?

I wish we knew Zak's birth date. I'm surprised we haven't found out!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 11:15 pm

There was zero shown between Catherine and Sean on the first night last season. All they showed was him giving her an early rose. I think it might be their new 'thing' for some unknown reason. no idea

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That is cute umngirl! awwww
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 11:21 pm

gruder wrote:I have a question for JBF that involves the music video. They show Des dancing with Chris (I think) towards the end, but they also show Des again dancing with someone at the end. Is this Chris again? I noticed the shirt in the last dance and can't place it with what Chris was wearing. Is this shot the same as the one before??

Per RS, Chris gets two private concert dates!

Anyone notice how the show is REALLY doing that 'Cinderella' thing? Her first pics in that pink top and jeans and then her in that fancy purple gown? She looks like she could have been casted on Once Upon A Time!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Fri May 17, 2013 9:56 am

Atem,

According to Wetpaint, Zak's birthday is April 8, 1982. ABC has him listed as 31, so that would be about right. He is an Aries.
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri May 17, 2013 10:15 am

Huchmom3 wrote:Atem,

According to Wetpaint, Zak's birthday is April 8, 1982. ABC has him listed as 31, so that would be about right. He is an Aries.

I'll check him out a bit later. Fun to know this since Desiree's is April 8, 1986 and Drew Kenny's April 9, 1985.

Did a quickie check right away... Zak's moon sign is Libra, meaning he was born at Full Moon. Hoooooowwwwlll!

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 17, 2013 11:19 am

Huchmom3 wrote:Atem,

What?! He has the same birthday as Desiree? That's just plain amazing. Wow, I wonder what the show did with his and Drew's birthdays being so close/same to hers!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 17, 2013 12:58 pm

I know I posted the trailer for this the other day, but here is the newest Bachelor parody from JKL. "The Baby Bachelor"

Just a little fun til to pass the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 17, 2013 1:11 pm

umngirl wrote:I know I posted the trailer for this the other day, but here is the newest Bachelor parody from JKL. "The Baby Bachelor"

Just a little fun til to pass the time.

Reality Steve sure loves it! He's tweeted about it twice already and said it would give Burning Love a run for it's money. He's even going to try and spoil who Wesley picks. This dude is like the most loyal Bachelor Nation person or what? :P

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
marloon
melisma
nd4reality