SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:27 pm

*Hold*
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty Re: VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 3:02 am

Can we talk about voice overs in the promos?

I have a feeling that the whole "playing cards to be the next bachelor" over James isn't really James, but for Ben only because of the instagram photo his friend put up before the season started. I mean, it could be the same with James.. since Dan also admitted on his application that he would be vying for the bachelor if it didn't work out. It could be possible that some of these guys are only on it in hopes of becoming the lead.

california90

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty Re: VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 am

Good points california90!

I couldn't really tell who was who though!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 3:32 am

officeRules wrote:Chris Harrison"dramatic new season of the Bachelorette".
Des smiling, walking with guy with his hair parted on the side. Looks like a European city.(sign for Hotel Ba--y's Criestol's in background).
D VO: "I never ever thought this would be my life"
Des VO: "Welcome to Madeira, boys!"

Des on the bow of a boat with 5 guys (Brooks included)

Des VO: "picture like, the best dream you've ever had"

Des walking holding hands w guy on the beach. (She is in a brown bikini- he has d blue l blue bright red shorts)

D : look where we are right now!

Group on stage concert-des dancing w a dark-haired guy.

Kissing a guy on a cliff. Blue shirt, dark red shorts.

D VO continues: "... And times that by ten, and then live in it. That's where I am right now."

Snow peaks, mountains, fade to castle.

Des: "it's SO beautiful!!!"
Long haired guy and des holding hands arms raised above their heads, on an overlook/cliff.

Fade out to front of an old building front. (Castle?) with a Bentley pulling up in front.

Man VO: "Desiree's the type of girl I could easily fall in love with"
Man VO: "Desiree is one in a million.

Helicopter,
Kissing blue shirt guy through the helicopter window.
Kissing a guy in the water
Dancing with brooks (wedding dress) at the Hollywood sign (tip of the ladder visible, the crinkled Hollywood sign letter from behind, what looks like sandbags and typical LA tree visible.)

Man-tank top on screen:"I don't think she knows how beautiful she is".

Kissing guy in a hot tub.

Des VO: I am the luckiest girl alive.

Hiking with brooks(wearing a backpack) he is in a suit, she has a white wedding dress on! coming up a hill.
Brooks: "yeah, this is awesome!"

Fireworks.
With brooks, hugging, looking up at the fireworks.
Man VO: "Desiree's my dream girl."

Des VO: "who knows where this journey is gonna go. "

Hugging man, blue shirt, water crashing

des VO continues: "But this is something I'm never, ever going to forget"

That is the beginning 'romance' part. Then they show guys fighting, competition etc...
It's longer... Sorry I can't do the entire preview tonight.

Lots of des anguish, man tears, brooks crying, des says, "this is the worst possible scenario".

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 am

Thanks for starting this officeRules ! Here is my updated version!

This is part 1 only...

Des smiling, walking with Drew . (Barcelona, 1-1 date, Ep 06)

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic110

D VO: "I never ever thought this would be my life"

Shot of Des slow dancing with someone (cannot see face, she is wearing sparkly, strp dress in beige-ish/pinkish colour)

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic210

Des and F5 standing at the very front of a boat with Des VO: "Welcome to Madeira, boys!", Chris smiling to her right, Brooks on her left, other 3 watching

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic310

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic410

Des dancing at concert (Des VO: "picture like, the best dream you've ever had") – Act on scene doesn’t look like Andy Grammer, Mike White or Kate Earl (bold!) – any idea who it could be?

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic510

Des walking holding hands w guy on the beach. (She is in a brown bikini- he has d blue l blue bright red shorts) – short hair, not Brooks. Looks like Chris to me, FD or LCD possibly? Des

VO: “look at where we are right now!”

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic610

Then kissing Drew on top of a mountain – outfits are different from Barcelona 1-1… Boats in the background, I would suspect this is during their private time on the 2-1 date in Madeira

(Des VO over this and next few shots: "…and times up by 10" and then living it. That’s where I am”)

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic710

Shot of glacier/snow covered mountain in Germany, + Neuschwanstein castle

Standing with Brooks, arms raised, on top of a rock, picnic. Brooks screaming “It’s so beautiful”

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic810

Fade out to front of an old building front. (Castle?) with a Bentley pulling up in front.

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic910

Man VO: "Desiree's the type of girl I could easily fall in love with"

Shot of helicopter in some tropical paradise (Fantasy date?)

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic1010

Close shot inside helicopter, Des kissing Chris or Zak (from haircut)

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic1110

Man VO: "Desiree is one in a million.” (over pic above and below)

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic1210

Dancing with Brooks (wedding dress) at the Hollywood sign (tip of the ladder visible, the crinkled Hollywood sign letter from behind, what looks like sandbags and typical LA tree visible.)

Brandon: "I don't think she knows how beautiful she is".

Kissing Bryden in a hot tub.

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic1310

Des VO: “I am the luckiest girl alive.”

Hiking up a hill with Brooks (wearing a backpack) still in their wedding outfits from Ep02 1-1 date

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic1410

Brooks: "yeah, this is awesome!"

Fireworks Funchal/Madeira

With Brooks, hugging, looking up at the fireworks.

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic1510

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic1610

Man VO: "Desiree's my dream girl."

Hugging Chris?, water crashing

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Pic1710

Des VO: "who knows where this journey is gonna go, But this is something I'm never, ever going to forget"

cue doom music :)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 9:21 am

Thanks sophiette!

The old castle w/ the Bentley seems to be in Germany! That's when Desiree is wearing that long black dress with her hair do up in an old fashioned style.

The last one is for sure in Antigua with Chris!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 10:18 am

Western Group date Ep03, 1 guy shoving another, 3rd watching

Pic 1

Shot of the Dodgeball Grou date Ep03 - Guy VO “There will definitively be some confrontation”

Pic 2

Brooks rolling on the ground in pain holding his hand

Pic 3

Guy VO “I’m gonna **** you up”

Drew arguing with someone “You’re not here to fall in love with Des”

Pic 4

Someone (sorry, can’t figure who) jumping to strangle Brooks – Atlantic city (Ep 04) – Guys VO “Get the F*** down”

Pic 5

Guest VO “Who the hell is that”

Fake fighting (they’re all smiling!)

Pic 6

Guy VO “This is not right!”

James sobbing and swearing at Des… “It/He (?) f*ung hits me out of left-field”

Pic 7

Ben kissing Des, Evening part of Soulja Boy GD

Pic 8

Guy VO “I don’t care if every guy hates me”
Shot of Mike G rolling his eyes or something similar

Pic 9

Ben VO “I’m definitively here to win this competition” (sidenote, I know what TPTB is trying to make us believe, but I’m ready to bet he said this in the context of an actual competition such as Mr America)

Pic 10

Then shot of Mikey T as someone says “He has a girlfriend”

Pic 11

Guy VO “How does that even happen” (Sounds like Chris H to me) and we get a shot of Mike G (with hurt finger too):

Pic 12

Guy VO “He’s the kind of guy who’s thinking about his 2nd and 3rd wife on his 1st honeymoon”
(on a variety of guys’ shots, Brandon, Brian, Ben laughingwith a GD Rose – prob Ep03 Soulja boy GD)

Pic 13

Moving on to Mansion poolside shots of Ben “I’m not here to make enemies”

Pic 14

… talking to Juan Pa and James (Juan Pa saying “I heard the opposite”)

Pic 15

Ben alone with Des, evening time of Soulja Boy GD, before getting GDR

Pic 16

Then Zak looking serious and VO of guy “This gonna be working out better in my favour”

Pic 17

Ben telling Des “I love watching you smile” then kissing , beside Mansion fireplace?

Pic 18

Guy VO “These guys are done” and cue shot of Ben laughing.

Shot of James then Ben with Guy VO “He chose the wrong person to lie to”

Then already seen shots of the whole Brian/Chris H/Des/Girlfriend thing. Some of the Audio:
- Guy “At this point, it’s about to go down”
- Guy “That’s his girlfriend”
- James “That’s gonna get real”
- Etc…

Des walking at night time, Guy VO “Desiree needs to know those things that were said in secret behind her back. “

Back to James with one of the guys (looks like Zak to Mike G)saying “James said if you play the cards a certain way he’s gonna come out as the next Bachelor”

James about to receive a rose from Des, 1-1 Date in Atlantic city maybe? Then kissing.

Pic 19

Guy VO: “She’s gonna know exactly what happened, she’s gonna be crushed” on a shot of Drew

Pic 20

Kasey saying “What the ***”

James walking in to join the guys (after private time during GD) - Guy VO “This will erupt, this will absolutely erupt” -
Has to be after Mr America GD, only GD with Chris, James, Kasey and Mike G.

Pic 21

Mike G (same outfit as pic above) “I would never make the comments that you made on that bus” (not sure last word is “Bus”)

Pic 22

(and one for the Chris’ fans!)
Pic 23

James trying to defend himself “That’s not what I said”

Pic 24

Kasey then Chris looking pissed off, Guy voice “He’s a cancer”, then Chris saying “This is a big deal”, then more Mike G “Why did you say that”, Kasey biting his lips, James “You’re putting words in my mouth”, Guy “we heard this”, another guy “Everyone sees through his BS*”, James “I can’t even *** take this *** anymore”
(All this at the Mr America after-party)

On to Des who looks like she heard some bad news – VO “I don’t even think I can handle it right now”

Pic 25

….AND I’M OUT for the next few hours… will add pics later tonight, anyone who wants to pick it up, please do 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 10:33 am

James walking in to join the guys (after private time during GD) - Guy VO “This will erupt, this will absolutely erupt” -

Week 6 group date with Zak and Drew having their 1-on-1s and JuanPa being eliminated earlier/or spending alone time with Des, makes much more sense IMO...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 10:35 am

Des walking holding hands w guy on the beach. (She is in a brown bikini- he has d blue l blue bright red shorts) – short hair, not Brooks. Looks like Chris to me, FD or LCD possibly? Des

That's Zak, Chris is taller, lankier(not that built/bulky) and has fairer skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 11:06 am

Who says 'I'm in love like I've ever been' or something like that? Brooks or Drew?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:50 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:

Week 6 group date with Zak and Drew having their 1-on-1s and JuanPa being eliminated earlier/or spending alone time with Des, makes much more sense IMO...

But we dont see Drew or Zak on this scene, we see Mike G, Chris, Kasey and James.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 pm

sophienette wrote:Shot of the Dodgeball Grou date Ep03 - Guy VO “There will definitively be some confrontation”

Pic 2

Brooks rolling on the ground in pain holding his hand

Pic 3

Guy VO “I’m gonna **** you up”

Someone (sorry, can’t figure who) jumping to strangle Brooks – Atlantic city (Ep 04)

Poor Brooks must get a beating this season.

I think the lines heard are "systems *edit* down" followed by "what the hell is that?" and "This is not right!"

It appears that Drew is earlier telling an out of view Ben that he's not here to fall in love with Des since the dark sweartshirt matches other key shots. Hard to see his watch though.

Somebody gets falsely accused of something, perhaps on account of his religious background or something?

I have no idea what religions these guys are, but Ben gets the often stereotyped anti-Mormon comment of "he's thinking of his second and third wife on his honeymoon". That is pretty blatant in its wording here. MIGHTY curious who's voice that is. Ben simply laughs that "these guys are dumb" as if to suggest they believe anything HE tells them... and simply stirs the pot for fun.

Somebody says "he chose the wrong person to lie to" over shots of both James and Ben, but I am not sure who is stirring the pot here. Ben? James is hardly subtle in his emotions.

Religion plays a key role throughout this promo in other ways. Somebody says “I pray that she can continue to be her sweet self and hope she doesn’t let her fear gets the best of her.”

Also she "can trust all of them" over a shot of a church in the mountains... NOT over any guys, as if "them" is different religions instead.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+30
bilolo
yrkiemommy
Aunties_Love
moflan
agentcurls