SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:26 am

brittany4400 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
nymeria wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:One VO on next week's promo has Chris talking about falling in love and being able see it in Des' eyes, feel it in her kisses, etc.  The part where he talks about it being in her kisses flashes the Brooks/Des kiss in the igloo hotel.

Also, after hearing more from Chris, I am not as sure as I was that it was Brooks who said, "I'm falling in love with Des."  It could be Chris, but I'm still leaning the way of Brooks, just no longer 99.9% leaning. giggling  It doesn't really matter I guess because I believe they both do fall in love with her.

What's funny about that preview is when Chris says I can feel it in her kisses and they do cut away to Brooks and Des' igloo kiss. Thought it was a bit cruel of the editors. Like "oh yeah? You wanna see what Des feels about your kisses?" That wasn't nice  to me.
Yeah, I'm sure when Chris watched that he might have thought, "Ouch!" Or "That Brooks. He's so good. He's so charming." He probably took it well. I wonder if he and Brooks have talked since the show ended. I hope so, hope they are friends after the show.

Well..they are following each other on twitter, so hopefully yes! I absolutely love it when the F1 and F2, or the guys in general get along even after the show has ended Smiley

And besides, you could tell they were both very goofy in the last episode Smiley
Me, too! One of the reasons I like the Bachelorette best is because of some of the friendships formed between the guys I like. Men will be boys and do the funny cut up stuff and just have a good time. Glad to hear they follow each other on Twitter.  Last episode you could tell that Brooks and Chris mess with each other.

I may be in the minority but I think it's chris that says "I'm slowly but surely falling in love with des" and brooks says" she can say it with her eyes, kisses, etc.....

Really? I heard the same voice for both the phrases....

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:36 am

Listen to the "s" in the words. They're consistent throughout, just the way Chris says them.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:58 am

OK... more fun stuff to analyze. At the close of the rose ceremony, we hear Drew discuss James but is this edited line also Drew? Sure doesn't sound like him.

"James is an immature, shallow, materialistic, self serving piece of s***!"

My first thought was that it is Brooks and the editors are hiding this speaker of this line for various reasons... much as they spliced out Ed, Jillian's F1, calling out on Wes Hayden with the F-bomb in the Vancouver episode #4. Yet I really can't determine who it is.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:07 pm

JBF wrote:OK... more fun stuff to analyze. At the close of the rose ceremony, we hear Drew discuss James but is this edited line also Drew? Sure doesn't sound like him.

"James is an immature, shallow, materialistic, self serving piece of s***!"

My first thought was that it is Brooks and the editors are hiding this speaker of this line for various reasons... much as they spliced out Ed, Jillian's F1, calling out on Wes Hayden with the F-bomb in the Vancouver episode #4. Yet I really can't determine who it is.

I'd have to look that up again later. I wish we just had a clip of that line alone though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:29 pm

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette

The video "Highlights 6/24" has it easier to find.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:06 pm

It was definitely Drew to me!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:49 pm

BarbB222 wrote:It was definitely Drew to me!
Yeah to me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:18 pm

That's why it is good to have additional ears. If NOT Drew, the editors don't want us to know who it is, anyway. Obviously the recording was not done at the same time as the other Drew lines.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 pm

BarbB222 wrote:It was definitely Drew to me!

Go Drew!giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:02 pm

I noticed that in the preview when she's talking with James, they put her sobbing in Antigua over her crying.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 pm

JBF wrote:http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette

The video "Highlights 6/24" has it easier to find.
The last sentence was not Drew.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:17 pm

*chuckle chuckle*... I can't remember if Drew has been bleeped yet. Brooks certainly has... a couple times, usually over the rather innocent word s**t.

Also the "materialistic" part fits this line on his questionaire at abc.com: "I feel that we get caught up in defining who we are by what we do." I don't quite see James that way, but there's no telling what all he bragged about among the guys. He is proud of his career in digital marketing... wonder how proud?

I still think it is EITHER Brooks or Drew, nobody else.

In any case, here's Mister Case...

We've heard that you and Brooks go head to head in the next episode, but you mentioned you think he'd be good with Des. What's your general opinion of him?

"I was friends with everybody. He's not a bad guy. People have to understand, you're trying to date one girl and you have 20-something-odd guys. The first few weeks, you don't think of it as a competition. You're there, you're enjoying the moment. But then people start getting dates and feelings really start to get all over the place. Ups and downs all around, and then things start to happen. If you're not strong with your character, if you don't have good character, and if you don't have a good sense of self, then you can destroy yourself in a certain way. People might start talking bad about somebody else because it's that competition feeling and they're trying to do anything they can to be on top. And unfortunately things throughout that whole season, the feelings start to get mixed around. But I can guarantee you this, at the end of the day it's like every other show and everybody's going to be friends again and it's all good. We just hope that everybody's happy at the end of it."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s78/the-bachelorette/news/a491925/the-bachelorette-james-case-qa-im-a-very-truthful-person.html#ixzz2XMkhLKDY

Not sure if the "strong with your character" lines are about himself or Brooks. Maybe both. Funny, how Drew is not even mentioned in James' interview and he's the one folks think is losing his cool at the end.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+30
bilolo
yrkiemommy
Aunties_Love
moflan
agentcurls