SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:33 am

ninu wrote:Their 1:1 time tonight was SO spliced that maybe she did, maybe she didn't - I wouldn't know no idea

What I see is that she has the most chemistry and connection with JP out of the remaining men - and I don't think she was ever into Bentley as much as she *believed* herself to be... Also, I remember a discussion about Ali/Roberto's making out in the water, where people believed her to be pulling back from the kisses... we never know why people move back in an instant, it's something far too personal for us to gauge... so it might be true that she was pulling back, and it might just be that it was more comfortable to sit that way - and that she still liked/loved JP just as much at that point no idea We'll find out in a few weeks Smiley

I think what you said is true. At this time I think the Bentley thing is just drama because my take on her BL is she's done with Bentley per her conversation with CH. She just doesn't want Bentley to come back with that dot dot dot out there and her wondering what if. That makes her feel guilty like she is cheating on someone so that says volumes about her IMO. She wants that closure so she is free to move on with the other person she is falling for. JMO. I think Ashley is more mature than we think she is based on something else she said to CH.

cupcakes wrote:I hope Ashley is not reading the blogs/forums/sites. 🇳🇴 They are ripping her apart for hanging onto to her Bentley fantasies. Most are saying the guys should walk and not waste their time on someone who doesn't even want to be there.

Didn't she say to CH at their talks that she realises that she's going to look foolish for wanting Bentley back? But that she needed answers so she can move on without feeling like she's cheating on the guy(s) left? Methinks TPTB had shown her or told her what Bentley said. JMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:00 am

IF TPTB showed her what Bentley said does anyone really think she'd still be pining away for him and thinking about him when she needs to confort herself? They've told her diddly squat because this is tv gold to them - they need that honest/natural reaction from her. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 am

cupcakes wrote:I hope Ashley is not reading the blogs/forums/sites. 🇳🇴 They are ripping her apart for hanging onto to her Bentley fantasies. Most are saying the guys should walk and not waste their time on someone who doesn't even want to be there.
and I completely agree. She's a moron who needs therapy.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 am

cupcakes wrote:Oh William. Ashley looks really hurt.

notice how they didn't show them kissing....??

I can't believe Ash didn't talk to Ben and took Will's word - I can't say it enough, she's a moron - even if she wasn't feeling it with Ben C she should've had a conversation with him. Lawd, Deanna did a better job at this than Ash is.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:15 am

anders wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Oh William. Ashley looks really hurt.

notice how they didn't show them kissing....??

I can't believe Ash didn't talk to Ben and took Will's word - I can't say it enough, she's a moron - even if she wasn't feeling it with Ben C she should've had a conversation with him. Lawd, Deanna did a better job at this than Ash is.

She had little or no edited (further after their date) chemistry and connection with BenC, so when William played her and sabotaged BenC with the story of BenC's remarks about future on-line dating, her insecurity was so great that she didn't care enough to allow BenC to even explain he was joking - she just axed him on the spot.
In one of the greatest editing karma examples I have ever seen, William got his when he insisted on remaining a "thirty-year-old boy."

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 am

I think Ash's little slip up during her PI, indicated that Ben was the one she decided to send home prior to even going on the date. She said something to the effect that she hadn't been looking forward to sending Ben home and then caught herself and said sending anybody home. I think the whole William conversation got her annoyed with Ben and William, hence the double eviction. Ben not denying the online dating convo didn't help either, but I'm sure it was totally taken out of context and William was just being a rat. He sure went down hill in my books the last few weeks. no

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 am

yeah - the 30 year old boy, ah Will, at least he admits it. My husband was the exact same but wouldn't admit it.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:47 am

Gina wrote:Why would they cut out the kisses and romantic interaction with Ben F. if he's F1? They need to show him emerging as a contender (guess the boxing match is still on my mind. lol).

Also, if Ben is F1 they needed to show the poor guy so he doesn't feel like an idiot watching this show and her love of Bentley and JP. Not fair for Ben, unless he's F2 and they are trying to make it easier on JP watching, as he has enough to put up with seeing the Bentely drama. And other than that, no one else is shown to have her heart, but JP.

It's just a wonky season, all the way around. If Ben is F1, it totally makes no sense whatsoever and shame on TPTB.

I see where you are coming from with this.

I have question though, has there ever been any other season where the F1 has participated in a "violent" group date? Ali mentioned the group date in her season, was Roberto a part of that? As JP is the spoiled F1, I have to wonder, he really laid into Mickey last night, once he'd been knocked down once. Turned me off of him as his competitive nature won out.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 am

Yes, Roberto was part of the oil fighting date.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 am

gurlbrit wrote:
Gina wrote:Why would they cut out the kisses and romantic interaction with Ben F. if he's F1? They need to show him emerging as a contender (guess the boxing match is still on my mind. lol).

Also, if Ben is F1 they needed to show the poor guy so he doesn't feel like an idiot watching this show and her love of Bentley and JP. Not fair for Ben, unless he's F2 and they are trying to make it easier on JP watching, as he has enough to put up with seeing the Bentely drama. And other than that, no one else is shown to have her heart, but JP.

It's just a wonky season, all the way around. If Ben is F1, it totally makes no sense whatsoever and shame on TPTB.

I have question though, has there ever been any other season where the F1 has participated in a "violent" group date? Ali mentioned the group date in her season, was Roberto a part of that? As JP is the spoiled F1, I have to wonder, he really laid into Mickey last night, once he'd been knocked down once. Turned me off of him as his competitive nature won out.

In JP, and any other guys defense, no guy and I mean NO guy is going to willingly take a beating, whether it be in front of a girl or a group of guys, never mind a camera crew being there and knowing it was going to be shown on national television!! Hate the event, not the participants, as they didn't set it up.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 am

gurlbrit wrote:

That was exactly my reaction to the JP/Mickey fight. Blech. But yes, Roberto was on the oil wrestling date. He got beat first round, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am

gurlbrit wrote:

Someone mentioned earlier that Roberto did wrestle. IMO, JP is so obvious as the frontrunner that they probably didn't want him to sit this group date out. What is somewhat surprising is that they showed us Ashley's reaction to his match. She was clearly rooting for JP to win. Plus, they wanted his 1-on-1 in the same episode as Bentley's return...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
deedreamer
jelle
moonchild
nd4reality
Starshine_16