SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:16 am

Roberto wrestled twice and didn't want to lose either. In fact, he pretty much dropped Craig on his head and probably won but the SQT had to go to Craig who had not gotten a date yet. In any case, I think both Ali and Ash found it hot to see their guys going at it, even if they were both worried for them. JP is competitive and jealous but it seems Ashley likes it so I don't see a problem.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:31 am

Bloomers wrote:
anders wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Oh William. Ashley looks really hurt.

notice how they didn't show them kissing....??

I can't believe Ash didn't talk to Ben and took Will's word - I can't say it enough, she's a moron - even if she wasn't feeling it with Ben C she should've had a conversation with him. Lawd, Deanna did a better job at this than Ash is.

She had little or no edited (further after their date) chemistry and connection with BenC, so when William played her and sabotaged BenC with the story of BenC's remarks about future on-line dating, her insecurity was so great that she didn't care enough to allow BenC to even explain he was joking - she just axed him on the spot.
In one of the greatest editing karma examples I have ever seen, William got his when he insisted on remaining a "thirty-year-old boy."

Bingo to the bolded, as soon as I heard him say that, Karma baby, Karma.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 am

I absolutely loved his outtake at the end, and I loved his PIs when he said he was a f***** jerk – he definitely is a 30 year old boy but I find him endearing in that 30 year old boy kind of way. It must be the dimples. :animated heart

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:37 am

anders wrote:I absolutely loved his outtake at the end, and I loved his PIs when he said he was a f***** jerk – he definitely is a 30 year old boy but I find him endearing in that 30 year old boy kind of way. It must be the dimples. :animated heart

IA but at least he realises he was a jerk & has apologised to Ashley unlike Bentley the cad unless we see that in next eppy.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:49 am

Hasn't JP been on all the group dates except the jabberwockeez? I'm wondering if Ashley knew his other 1:1would be later but wanted him to still be included...

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Next morning hangover thoughts:

I will join in the Ames love. What a cool guy he is. I can't wait to see him on BP!! JP and Ames were the best parts of the episode last night.

I felt terrible for Nick. I hope he finds a good woman. I think all of the guys left are genuine. Even if they figure out they are not in love with Ashley they all seem like great men who are least being respectable about it.

I can see how Mickey was Cosmo's hottest Bachelor. He is nothing like I thought he would be. He seems to be quite humble and caring.

Well, last night really brought out everyone's true colors. Including Ashley's. She is so distant with everyone including Ben F. ... as someone said the PI's were not matching up with what we were seeing.

From AS's tweet it sounds like there was a love story this season and Ashley is getting annoyed that it's not being shown. This kinda makes me think the Bentley stuff is moving into the realm of TPTB manipulation.

One last editing thing I found humorous. The showed Ryan help the bellman push "d-bag Williams" bags out of the hotel. You can tell tptb are trying to make a case for this dude. They need to stop pushing his interactions with Ash tho. He comes off much better when it's just him with the guys and Ash isn't around.

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Andy went with Bevin to the hosp - Ash didn't accompany Ames - would she have if it were Bentley or whoever her F1 is??

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 pm

This episode was very enlightening for me for a number of reasons. For one, try as I might, I couldn't see enough chemistry between Ben F (now just Ben) and Ashley to rationalize him as F1; he's sweet and she is physically comfortable with him (unlike how she is with most of the guys), but there isn't very much chemistry there. It is clear to me that Ashley needs to form an immediate "connection" with a guy to be interested, and then see where it goes. This season, she only had that with 3 guys: William (why he got the first date), Bentley, and JP.

She felt it with William on their date, but lost it after, I'm sure in part due to the roast, and no doubt she also realized how immature his behavior was in general, particularly seeing it come out in full force in a house full of guys egging him on. The 2 on 1 was a chance for her to verify whether her initial good impression remained at all, and it didn't, so she dismissed him.

With Bentley, she acknowledges that she has become obsessed with him, particularly because the creep left her with the dot dot dot crapola, and she needs that closure desperately before she can fully throw herself into the relationship with the only other guy she connected with, JP.

Ashley is not at all interested in Ryan, despite acknowledging that he is a catch, and realizing he would make a great partner, but she is NOT comfortable with him. I suspect she is keeping him around because she likes him as a person (and maybe feels guilty that she feels nothing for him, even though he is one of the few who really likes her romantically), the producers want him there (he will be the frontrunner for the next Bachelor, I am certain of it), and she's not really interested in anyone else besides JP anyway (and getting her closure with Bentley, and maybe giving Ben a few more chances just to be sure it's JP).

An aside, for the first time I noticed how hot Mickey is. drooling Too bad he is being ignored by the producers. I'd like to see him as the next Bachelor; I think Ryan may end up being too hokey.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Love_Me wrote:
happy2bme wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Wasn't Ash sitting on JPs lap at first?

There is no doubt about it she is way more comfortable around JP than any of the other guys. Did not think the date with Ben was so romantic and found their chemistry quite awkward. She had her legs up on JP and they did cut out a kiss that we saw a sc somewhere else in the edit.

Maybe JP and her did kiss, but the screencaps and preview before this episode didn't show them kissing.

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 Pinkjp-1

The scene was so diced/spliced....I have no doubt they kissed.

TPTB were quite deliberate in not showing the JP kiss as well as more romantic kissing with Ben F so that they could still sell the "I'm not over Bentley" story. I don't think any of us are buying what they're selling.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by summerluvn Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Here is a perspective from an unspoiled (and unfiltered) viewer, my 90 year old mother in law. She and my DH have been Team William since the first epi.
When she saw William gleefully gloating at Bency's departure she stated, "He's a dickhead. I hope she sends him home too".
Now she has decided that Ashley did not have enough time to get over he who must not be named (my words, not hers)and she chooses no one.
summerluvn
summerluvn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1
 by Alexxxx Yesterday at 10:13 pm

albean99 wrote:
Just watched Ashley's time with JP and thought she looked distracted. Maybe not by Bentley but Ben?

I like Ames, Ben F, Mickey, and maybe am coming back around to Ryan but am not feeling this season at all. Maybe it's because I'm bored by Ashley and the whole B-word fiasco. If there's a love story, I'm missing it so far but if there is one, I think it's a stretch to say it's for sure JP no matter what the spoilers.

Spoilers are a very funny thing. We have two independent sources now saying JP is F1. But, one of those sources started out saying Ben is F1. I don't know if it's a language thing, or a misunderstanding of the show concept, or what, but for some reason he flipped. I think we can throw him out as reliable. That leaves us with RS, who has had the F1 wrong the last two seasons. I'm not feeling comfortable assuming anything yet.

Alexxx

ALEXXX I have to agree with you on this. We actually have only source Who is somewhat reliable at best who has not changed gears and is sticking to his guns so far

I have to say that as much as I like Ben and JP, I find it very interesting with all the JP love that no one has mentioned his faults last night and what he said in a couple of his PIs tonight. He basically said that there is NO competition for him and he has this in the bag.

Seriously an F1 comment???

And the sitting on his lap scene... Yup she follows direction very well up to the point where she slides off and then is sitting leaning back away from him, leaning on her hands, basically out of reach in some ways. It definitely was not JPs episode to shine

The date, the part that we were shown with Ben, did not appear to be hot and heavy, but in their defense, it was definitely sweet and charming. As much as Ben wants to break down his walls, he is having a very difficult time doing so. We did find out ALOT about him tho during that date as well. He is a very intelligent and well spoken guy, fun aNd funny as well. We here know that there was ALOT more to that date as well.

Gotta say tho that I LUV AMES lol. And agree he would be a great bachelor

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 pm

ironcat wrote:This episode was very enlightening for me for a number of reasons. For one, try as I might, I couldn't see enough chemistry between Ben F (now just Ben) and Ashley to rationalize him as F1; he's sweet and she is physically comfortable with him (unlike how she is with most of the guys), but there isn't very much chemistry there. It is clear to me that Ashley needs to form an immediate "connection" with a guy to be interested, and then see where it goes. This season, she only had that with 3 guys: William (why he got the first date), Bentley, and JP.

She felt it with William on their date, but lost it after, I'm sure in part due to the roast, and no doubt she also realized how immature his behavior was in general, particularly seeing it come out in full force in a house full of guys egging him on. The 2 on 1 was a chance for her to verify whether her initial good impression remained at all, and it didn't, so she dismissed him.

With Bentley, she acknowledges that she has become obsessed with him, particularly because the creep left her with the dot dot dot crapola, and she needs that closure desperately before she can fully throw herself into the relationship with the only other guy she connected with, JP.

Ashley is not at all interested in Ryan, despite acknowledging that he is a catch, and realizing he would make a great partner, but she is NOT comfortable with him. I suspect she is keeping him around because she likes him as a person (and maybe feels guilty that she feels nothing for him, even though he is one of the few who really likes her romantically), the producers want him there (he will be the frontrunner for the next Bachelor, I am certain of it), and she's not really interested in anyone else besides JP anyway (and getting her closure with Bentley, and maybe giving Ben a few more chances just to be sure it's JP).

An aside, for the first time I noticed how hot Mickey is. drooling Too bad he is being ignored by the producers. I'd like to see him as the next Bachelor; I think Ryan may end up being too hokey.

yes I agree with every word you said
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
deedreamer
jelle
moonchild
nd4reality
Starshine_16