SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 30 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by moonpie Thu May 16, 2013 12:14 pm

If someone who worked on the show knew about Eva and Ernesto dating during the show, wouldn't the girls have known something was up? At least after the show finished filming? I assume if one person working on the show knew about this, then others did as well.

Alba seems very friendly on twitter towards Ernesto. Production people know he's a cad, but none of this talk reached the girls in the past nine months? I would think she'd distance herself from him if so.

On the other hand, maybe that's the reason Shandi seems so bitter about the show. Hmmmn.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by katiebaby Thu May 16, 2013 12:20 pm

Very few people knew anything. It was kept in a very right circle. Especially since so many of the girls in Ernesto's house were voluntarily leaving the show. If anything further got to them, they wouldn't have had a show cause they all would have left.
I don't think alba even knows ernesto is dating eva now.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 16, 2013 12:24 pm

And the drama continues..........No wonder this show flopped. Good lord I can't keep up with all the side bars. :pullouthair:

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu May 16, 2013 12:27 pm

klisack wrote:And the drama continues..........No wonder this show flopped. Good lord I can't keep up with all the side bars. :pullouthair:

Right?! hehehe

Seems like we're getting more and more scoop since it's gone off the air. I wonder if people feel more free to spill the dirt. Keep it coming!
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Thu May 16, 2013 12:28 pm

klisack wrote:And the drama continues..........No wonder this show flopped. Good lord I can't keep up with all the side bars. :pullouthair:

At this point it is all more intersting than the show to me. 2pop
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Love your popcorn guys. Hilarious! And I agree this is much more fun. ha ha ha

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 16, 2013 12:32 pm

These people are either genius or Bat shit crazy. I mean on one hand they are getting exposure but on the other it isn't that good. lolpanda :crazed

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 16, 2013 12:35 pm

i have to say that i am really enjoying the posts you guys are making, especially katiebaby! lots of good stuff to think about.

i was thinking about the question of why none of the women have said much. yeah, there's the contract thing but i think it's also that most of these women are fairly smart and know that if they say how they really feel, at least now, it would burn some bridges that could lead to other opportunities. it's interesting that one exception is kari, who has a good job and a new guy who is quite the hunk. she doesn't need anything else and is probaby very happy with the way her life is turning out.

katiebaby - at least now we know have some idea why it was some of ernesto's women who wanted to leave the show. they probably saw right through him and realized that he's not much more than good looking pond scum!

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 16, 2013 12:35 pm

I am starting to visit these pages now to read the gossip more so than to find out who are the final girls. I just hope all posted is real and not fabrication that will hurt both the guys and girls. Besides that, I am having fun reading.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 16, 2013 12:38 pm

klisack wrote:These people are either genius or Bat shit crazy. I mean on one hand they are getting exposure but on the other it isn't that good. lolpanda :crazed

bowdown bat shit crazy! love that!

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu May 16, 2013 1:20 pm

I do not want to rain on your parade, but may I just remind everyone to remain open minded and not believe everything you read or are told.

Having been a member here since the inception of this board and an avid poster at FORT as well, we have been taken many times by people coming on to post things we later find out not to be true.

I am not questioning you katiebaby, in any way. I have no idea who your source is or why they are sharing confidential information. Knowing the extent to which TPTB will go to create the very best show each week, I totally believe anything is possible.

There are things being stated that don't make sense to me. Time will tell, but don't make the mistake of taking one person's lens and thinking it is the truth verbatim. Whether that be from our sources or others who claim to know the "truth". Usually the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Thu May 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Beeleever wrote:I do not want to rain on your parade, but may I just remind everyone to remain open minded and not believe everything you read or are told.

Having been a member here since the inception of this board and an avid poster at FORT as well, we have been taken many times by people coming on to post things we later find out not to be true.

I am not questioning you katiebaby, in any way. I have no idea who your source is or why they are sharing confidential information. Knowing the extent to which TPTB will go to create the very best show each week, I totally believe anything is possible.

There are things being stated that don't make sense to me. Time will tell, but don't make the mistake of taking one person's lens and thinking it is the truth verbatim. Whether that be from our sources or others who claim to know the "truth". Usually the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Good Post I agree Still fun reading the posts though. giggling
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy