SELECT CONTENT

Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bachelor Bio

What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
For relationships, both love and friendship. To participate in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. To travel and experience life to its fullest. To live in the moment, and take everything from the show as a positive life experience.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
Music - I'd go insane without it
My family - I'd go insane without them
My friends - I'd go insane without them

Who do you admire most in the world and why?
My late grandfather. We were extremely close and he taught me so many life lessons and values. I strive to be the man he was.

Do you like to dress up or do you prefer casual attire?
Dress up. I love the way you feel when you're dressed to the nines.

What is a typical Saturday night like for you?
My friends and I hitting the clubs of Chicago dressed to impress. Fun nights of dancing and drinking.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Telling the future - to warn people of misfortunes and disaster. To better my life because I'd know what was coming.

If you could live in any other time period, what would it be?
The disco era.

Wonder if he knows Ed...aka Mr. Greenkini... giggling

Last edited by Beeleever on Mon May 13, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:I just bought a shirt that looks like that. Love the color!

ETA: I bought it for my fiance.

I like it!! Great choice!! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 9:10 am

Here's a local interview he did. Great to know he had a great time and made good friends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 31, 2013 8:05 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:39 pm

I'm sorry guys!  I can't even get the guys' names straight!  The deleted scene is Mikey and it's hilarious!

Love_Me wrote:

The Bachelorette _ Mikey T. Confesses His Insecurities

Deleted Scene

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Although I would never choose Mikey as my husband, there is something so endearing and lovable about him.  At the rose ceremonies I find myself rooting for him out loud!  In a Jersey Shore kind of way, I think he is "cute as a button".  hearthumbsup

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Is there somewhere l can go to see ^^ vid lm outside of US and cant see any of the 3 posted earlier tried youtube no no, ABC site the same any suggestions pls? would greatly be appreciated.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:40 pm

DKWillis wrote:Is there somewhere l can go to see ^^ vid lm outside of US and cant see any of the 3 posted earlier tried youtube no no, ABC site the same any suggestions pls? would greatly be appreciated.

You mean of the episodes? I'm sorry, I don't.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:14 am

DKWillis wrote:Is there somewhere l can go to see ^^ vid lm outside of US and cant see any of the 3 posted earlier tried youtube no no, ABC site the same any suggestions pls? would greatly be appreciated.
Google The bachelorette online outside USA  and a site pops up..I don't remember what it is called but it has eu in the name.  It's out there, you'll be able to see the episodes a day later.  That's what I have been doing.  Good luck

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 pm

So out of all the guys they can interview after being cut, the show picks Mikey T over Bryden? Ugh!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:19 am

atem wrote:So out of all the guys they can interview after being cut, the show picks Mikey T over Bryden?  Ugh!

Do you want to guess who Mikey T will say Desiree picks? :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Tenerelli - Bachelorette 9 - Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

+6
melisma
Beeleever
Love_Me
atem
Karen5354