SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:38 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I can't watch right now but my ondemand is showing episodes 104 and 105... weird.

ETA: both are showing to be 120 min long. The description for 104 is Ben's date and half of Tim's date. The description for 105 is the second half of Tim's trivia date and Ernesto's date. Gosh it is really 4 hours long?

Is it more than 2 hrs. I'd need to be changing my dvr setting.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by newfiegirl Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:49 pm

atem wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Anybody know on what site Canadians will be able to view the episodes? Both NBC.com and Hulu are not available for viewing outside the U.S.

Nope. I guess if someone puts it up on youtube.

I was hoping to find a way to watch it too Jojo. When NBC was airing episodes, Global TV was showing episodes here in Canada on Saturdays with online available on Sundays; last Saturday was episode 3, but have noticed that RFL has now disappeared from their schedule. Am hoping Global will follow NBC and do the online version but haven't seen anything yet.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I can't watch right now but my ondemand is showing episodes 104 and 105... weird.

ETA: both are showing to be 120 min long. The description for 104 is Ben's date and half of Tim's date. The description for 105 is the second half of Tim's trivia date and Ernesto's date. Gosh it is really 4 hours long?
Can I come over and watch! Hugesmile Wonder why you get to see 2 episodes in one day, no fair! :crazed smh and not happy with NBC!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:12 pm

uuuuh, great, so tomorrow (since here is late afternoon and I'm packing) I can read your opinions and maybe someone can already make SCs of the new episodes. :Drool:
Thanks Scrappy.
I had a feeling the blond girl screaming at the helicopter is Danielle. So I got it, Sara (the blond one) is on the bottom 2 with Christina? How much "steam" between Tim&Jenna do they show in the ep? Why was Sara in elimination - what she did or didn't do? How did Hailey behave this time?
Wonder if afterbuzz will still do their commentary of the episode or it's over, since the show doesn't air anymore. Well, have a good day, lucky you Smiley

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Noobsleuth, what "on demand" do you have? I have Xfinity and it's only showing episodes 101, 102 & 103.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Are we going to be able to watch it online on nbc.com or hulu?
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:34 pm

sgjsnow wrote:Are we going to be able to watch it online on nbc.com or hulu?

Supposedly, yes. But it still hasn't been posted on either site yet. I've checked multiple times today but I still haven't seen it. It's also supposed to be available on iTUnes but it wasn't there either. I wonder what's going on with it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:39 pm

happygolucky wrote:uuuuh, great, so tomorrow (since here is late afternoon and I'm packing) I can read your opinions and maybe someone can already make SCs of the new episodes. :Drool:
Thanks Scrappy.
I had a feeling the blond girl screaming at the helicopter is Danielle. So I got it, Sara (the blond one) is on the bottom 2 with Christina? How much "steam" between Tim&Jenna do they show in the ep? Why was Sara in elimination - what she did or didn't do? How did Hailey behave this time?
Wonder if afterbuzz will still do their commentary of the episode or it's over, since the show doesn't air anymore. Well, have a good day, lucky you Smiley

Sarah was up for elimination because she chose to sing a song that Tim did not know. Christina was up for elimination because she talked about living with her family "off the grid". Jenna had Tim with his shirt off and they kissed on top the billiards table. Hailey was cute, not much of her tough. During the trivia game when Time was asked how many kids he wanted, he said,"2-3." Hailey had put he would say 4, she made a comment that she wanted 4 and Tim laughed. They showed her clapping as Sarah sang and having a good time. Sihan(the French girl) kissed Tim during the helicopter date, so there was a little friction at elimination between her and Jenna. Not much to Ben's date except the ex-girlfriend did a little trust exercise with him and they kissed.
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:04 pm

ScrappyRN wrote:
happygolucky wrote:uuuuh, great, so tomorrow (since here is late afternoon and I'm packing) I can read your opinions and maybe someone can already make SCs of the new episodes. :Drool:
Thanks Scrappy.

Sarah was up for elimination because she chose to sing a song that Tim did not know. Christina was up for elimination because she talked about living with her family "off the grid". Jenna had Tim with his shirt off and they kissed on top the billiards table. Hailey was cute, not much of her tough. During the trivia game when Time was asked how many kids he wanted, he said,"2-3." Hailey had put he would say 4, she made a comment that she wanted 4 and Tim laughed. They showed her clapping as Sarah sang and having a good time. Sihan(the French girl) kissed Tim during the helicopter date, so there was a little friction at elimination between her and Jenna. Not much to Ben's date except the ex-girlfriend did a little trust exercise with him and they kissed.

Thanks Scrappy for the infor. I'm still trying to figure out why it is not on my On Demand. scratch
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:05 pm

It's up now!! Off to go watch. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 pm

I've been out all day. Just check and my comcast has 104 and 105 up...I'll report back when I'm done watching, too.

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Hopefully someone can get it on youtube for us!
Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
klisack
jurystillout
Beeleever
sunnygal
sallyisleta