SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 8:31 pm

momoftrips wrote:Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 23 316222q
Alright @hartsdesire4 here's the first of our many serious pics! Good luck bachelorette 1 hour away

giggling Too funny!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by schnitzel Mon May 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Brooks is a model; they usually are not that muscular. They have to look svelte in their clothes.
schnitzel
schnitzel

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 8:42 pm

schnitzel wrote:Brooks is a model; they usually are not that muscular. They have to look svelte in their clothes.

Yup! I saw a in Drew's thread him doing yoga or something to keep in shape and Zak took a pic of some workout ball that he was about to use no doubt to work those fab abs of his!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 27, 2013 9:07 pm

schnitzel wrote:Brooks is a model; they usually are not that muscular. They have to look svelte in their clothes.

Thanks for clarifying, schnitzel. :)
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Chris posted a great pic of Des and him with the car:

http://instagram.com/p/Z1bGs0MGzP/#

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 12:53 am

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 53s
Cant get over the real armor suit! I always pictured my knight in shining armor on a white horse with no armor at all ;) #hedidntgetthatmemo
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 12:55 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 53s
Cant get over the real armor suit! I always pictured my knight in shining armor on a white horse with no armor at all ;) #hedidntgetthatmemo

giggling Poor Diogo. I don't think a horse would have worked either.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 2:03 am

I don't know how to make the pic show, but:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue May 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Well it looks like Nat will be watching his sister on tv.
https://twitter.com/nate_hartsock83/status/339208147900178433/photo/1

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 1:31 pm

DKWillis wrote:Well it looks like Nat will be watching his sister on tv.
https://twitter.com/nate_hartsock83/status/339208147900178433/photo/1

Sure, and he helped that girl (I think her name is Hannah) get in touch with Desiree on twitter. :Nod:

Seems he's not going to provide the drama this season! :P

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue May 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Doesnt look like it he'll let the guys provide that for us giggling

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 3:14 pm

A lot of tweets for the show!

* "The Bachelorette" opener generated 255,552 tweets, surging 196% over last year's premiere (86,205 on 5/14/12) and making it the most social series during primetime on Memorial Day

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan