SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:27 pm

cfck2222 wrote:Life & Style gets this week's award for the most deceptive cover ever Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 31 927261665 The cover has something like "Ashley Deceived Again! Her Future Fiance Has A Secret Girlfriend At Home!" Look inside and they say it's Ames who is one of her possible future fiances and they are of course talking about his relationship with Jackie. They have a blurry picture of Ames and Jackie lounging by the pool at whatever hotel RS mentioned they spent a recent weekend. They also talk about Bentley having a date with a new girl, I didn't read that part because I wasn't interested. I think the main focus of the feature is Ames and they talk about him not really having a job, wanting to be an actor, and so on and so forth. The article does have a little bit on Dino deceiving Ashley too by acting interested in her when it'd never work between them. Also there's a little JP talk - just talk about him being a heartthrob/heartbreaker and questioning whether he's ready to settle down but in a relatively neutral way. They get a quote from a woman they identify as a good friend of his (I don't remember her name) who kissed him once a long time saying she thinks he's ready to settle down now and that he is a great kisser. There's also a Ryan blurb that questions whether he's acting and says he dumped a girl named Melanie days before leaving for B'ette telling her he was ready for marriage.

In Touch and OK have much more negative coverage that's in keeping with the Ashley duped/deceived/dumped tabloid theme of the season. After running that ridiculous sex story last week, In Touch claims an insider confirms Ashley and JP have spent time together since the FRC but also claims JP's got a drunk flirting problem. Their "evidence" is that recently (they give a date and a restaurant), JP was out to dinner with a male friend and a female friend and at one point he held the female's hand and hugged her Rolling Eyes Weak if you ask me. Also they quote somebody anonymous saying JP was an annoying drunk flirt but they aren't specific about when or where. I believe In Touch also has a pic of Bentley with a new girl.

One of the tabloids, I don't remember which one but it's not Life & Style also has a negative story on Ryan based on how he treated a former girlfriend that they name in full.

OK claims JP did a complete 180 after proposing at the FRC and was actually using Ashley for fame. They say he deceived everybody on the show and so I guess their claim is he's dumped Ashley already. Nothing specific. My take is OK is punishing Ashley for doing the "in shape" story with Life & Style. I believe in previous B'ette seasons OK has had that story.

The interesting things to me are: In Touch and OK jumping on the new F1 frontrunner and declaring JP to be Ashley's choice even though their spin is very negative and the fact that there is ZERO mention of Ben F in any of the Ashley tabloid coverage whether positive or negative. It'll be interesting seeing if they start ramping up negative coverage of Ben F after the July 11th episode when Ben F will probably emerge as more of a F1 contender.

I am going to post this in the no discussion media thread. Is that ok?

Last edited by Love_Me on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:27 pm

If that was the case, well then what the heck was Ashley so bubbly and happy about on JK? lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Love_Me wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:Life & Style gets this week's award for the most deceptive cover ever Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 31 927261665 The cover has something like "Ashley Deceived Again! Her Future Fiance Has A Secret Girlfriend At Home!" Look inside and they say it's Ames who is one of her possible future fiances and they are of course talking about his relationship with Jackie. They have a blurry picture of Ames and Jackie lounging by the pool at whatever hotel RS mentioned they spent a recent weekend. They also talk about Bentley having a date with a new girl, I didn't read that part because I wasn't interested. I think the main focus of the feature is Ames and they talk about him not really having a job, wanting to be an actor, and so on and so forth. The article does have a little bit on Dino deceiving Ashley too by acting interested in her when it'd never work between them. Also there's a little JP talk - just talk about him being a heartthrob/heartbreaker and questioning whether he's ready to settle down but in a relatively neutral way. They get a quote from a woman they identify as a good friend of his (I don't remember her name) who kissed him once a long time saying she thinks he's ready to settle down now and that he is a great kisser. There's also a Ryan blurb that questions whether he's acting and says he dumped a girl named Melanie days before leaving for B'ette telling her he was ready for marriage.

In Touch and OK have much more negative coverage that's in keeping with the Ashley duped/deceived/dumped tabloid theme of the season. After running that ridiculous sex story last week, In Touch claims an insider confirms Ashley and JP have spent time together since the FRC but also claims JP's got a drunk flirting problem. Their "evidence" is that recently (they give a date and a restaurant), JP was out to dinner with a male friend and a female friend and at one point he held the female's hand and hugged her Rolling Eyes Weak if you ask me. Also they quote somebody anonymous saying JP was an annoying drunk flirt but they aren't specific about when or where. I believe In Touch also has a pic of Bentley with a new girl.

One of the tabloids, I don't remember which one but it's not Life & Style also has a negative story on Ryan based on how he treated a former girlfriend that they name in full.

OK claims JP did a complete 180 after proposing at the FRC and was actually using Ashley for fame. They say he deceived everybody on the show and so I guess their claim is he's dumped Ashley already. Nothing specific. My take is OK is punishing Ashley for doing the "in shape" story with Life & Style. I believe in previous B'ette seasons OK has had that story.

The interesting things to me are: In Touch and OK jumping on the new F1 frontrunner and declaring JP to be Ashley's choice even though their spin is very negative and the fact that there is ZERO mention of Ben F in any of the Ashley tabloid coverage whether positive or negative. It'll be interesting seeing if they start ramping up negative coverage of Ben F after the July 11th episode when Ben F will probably emerge as more of a F1 contender.

Of course Smiley Thanks!
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Exactly, San!

Looks like they have some holiday weekend mags to sell with their tall tales and stretching of the truth. Pretty weak overall for July 4th beach reads! But I guess it keeps "the story or buzz" alive for a repeat week.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:58 pm

What I want to know is where is the line forming for women who want to "drunk flirt" with JP? :yes:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:01 pm

ironcat wrote:What I want to know is where is the line forming for women who want to "drunk flirt" with JP? Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 31 1978086825

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 31 102833939 Yep, I want to know too!! (Good one!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 pm

ironcat wrote:What I want to know is where is the line forming for women who want to "drunk flirt" with JP? :yes:

It starts right behind my wife.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:Didn't know Ben didn't come home, must have missed that!
That's my boy, LOL!!!! Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 31 1806963828
Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 31 949729897

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Love_Me wrote:JP seeking fame is one of the more unbelievable stories the tabs have come up with in a long time. JMO
Yep, it's as bad as them saying Chris L. was picking up multiple women and taking them home to his bedroom every night. Chris said it was such b/s that his dad is in the house, in the next bedroom, and all his friends came on fb and defended Chris and said he is so not like that ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:29 pm

‘Bachelor Pad’ Producer Fired For Hooking Up With A Contestant!

Craig Robinson claims the woman’s advances cost him a slot on the show — and her a marriage!

Bachelor and Bachelorette spinoff Bachelor Pad is always great television, but it seems like the behind-the-scenes drama is even hotter than the show itself!

Contestant Craig Robinson, who was on The Bachelorette season featuring Ali Fedotowsky, says he was pursued by married mother of two Karri-Leigh Mastrangelo, Star reports.

“It was sort of like workplace sexual harassment,” Craig says. “But I realized that if I rejected her advances, I’d probably ruin my chances to be on Bachelor Pad.”

Craig, 27, became uneasy with how aggressive she was.

“She kind of lost her mind,” he said. “She sent me a lot of messages saying that she was in love with me and could see a future between us. She texted me several photos, a couple in really racy lingerie — pushing her boobs up — and one in a dominatrix outfit.”

Unfortunately, Craig acted on the seduction, “making out” with Karri and continuing a phone relationship. But not only did it cost him a spot on the show, but it cost Karri her job AND her family.

“[Karri] told me [her husband] smashed her phone, left the house and left her,” Craig said.

Karri further confirmed these allegations, along with saying she was no longer involved with Bachelor Pad.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — is this the biggest TV scandal ever?

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/06/29/bachelor-pad-contestant-sexual-harassment-fired/

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:33 pm

BlondieGal wrote:‘Bachelor Pad’ Producer Fired For Hooking Up With A Contestant!

Craig Robinson claims the woman’s advances cost him a slot on the show — and her a marriage!

Bachelor and Bachelorette spinoff Bachelor Pad is always great television, but it seems like the behind-the-scenes drama is even hotter than the show itself!

Contestant Craig Robinson, who was on The Bachelorette season featuring Ali Fedotowsky, says he was pursued by married mother of two Karri-Leigh Mastrangelo, Star reports.

“It was sort of like workplace sexual harassment,” Craig says. “But I realized that if I rejected her advances, I’d probably ruin my chances to be on Bachelor Pad.”

Craig, 27, became uneasy with how aggressive she was.

“She kind of lost her mind,” he said. “She sent me a lot of messages saying that she was in love with me and could see a future between us. She texted me several photos, a couple in really racy lingerie — pushing her boobs up — and one in a dominatrix outfit.”

Unfortunately, Craig acted on the seduction, “making out” with Karri and continuing a phone relationship. But not only did it cost him a spot on the show, but it cost Karri her job AND her family.

“[Karri] told me [her husband] smashed her phone, left the house and left her,” Craig said.

Karri further confirmed these allegations, along with saying she was no longer involved with Bachelor Pad.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — is this the biggest TV scandal ever?

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/06/29/bachelor-pad-contestant-sexual-harassment-fired/

Just one big incestuous family!! How will bachelor/ette couples keep the sides from fighting at weddings?? (Thinking ahead to Chris and Peyton with Gia, Kasey, CraigR etc)
party time

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 pm

cfck2222 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Of course Smiley Thanks!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 31 4219981604
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer