SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 am

BlondieGal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I listened to that poscast too, Rosepetal. He and his guest were talking about the fact that MTV lets the Real World people do social media, give out spoilers etc. and ABC won't allow JP to even come on his show, tweet etc. It seems very one-sided since Ben has been tweeting and following people related to the show for a very long time now. It also seems strange that for a time he was openly tweeting former contestants, then those tweets disappeared, but now he is still allowed to tweet even if it is business only (which we know it is not). Chantal was totally shut down after she was found out but Ben is allowed to continue? I guess as the seasons progress, the rules change. :gotcha: Totally agree...it has to do with $$$$$$$$$$$!

I think that the men are less intimidated by the producers than the women. Kate from Baldwin's season told quite the stories of intimidation and screaming by the producers for posting her blogs. Plus Chantal was considered for the Bachelorette position until they went with Ashley, so she had to play by the producers' rules. Ben may know he is not being considered and honestly does not care what the producers think.

If the producers were smart, one season they should convince the F2 to disappear IRL and on social media, and have the F1 be seen everywhere IRL and on the internet. That would drive the sleuthers nuts! 8)

And maybe they did just that this year!! :gotcha:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 am

JBanana wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:This is probably nothing but I was listening to JP's friend Chris Heller's 7/7 Talkish podcast and at about the 18: 57 mark he asks his co-host why JP can't twitter, do Chris' podcast or anything. Since we know that Chris had said on twitter that he was meeting up with JP a couple of weeks ago. I believe JP told him he couldn't use these social network items. Ben had been using twitter for other things besides business before he was told to quit like Chantal was. Just put another clue that JP is F1.

I listened to that poscast too, Rosepetal. He and his guest were talking about the fact that MTV lets the Real World people do social media, give out spoilers etc. and ABC won't allow JP to even come on his show, tweet etc. It seems very one-sided since Ben has been tweeting and following people related to the show for a very long time now. It also seems strange that for a time he was openly tweeting former contestants, then those tweets disappeared, but now he is still allowed to tweet even if it is business only (which we know it is not). Chantal was totally shut down after she was found out but Ben is allowed to continue? I guess as the seasons progress, the rules change. :gotcha: Totally agree...it has to do with $$$$$$$$$$$!

my guess is that they are trying to woo Ben as the Bachelor and so they are giving him lots of freedom and promoting his wine a lot to convince him that it would be good for him to do it. Good Bach candidates keep turning them down because they don't want to be taken advantage of or pushed around. TPTB know they've got to prove that they're loosening up and that they'll give the Bach more freedom in order to get the deal done. (Whether they actually will remains to be seen, but this is the courting process!)

If TPTB are looking to Ben for the new Bachelor slot it would also tie in with an edit that shows nothing untoward about him. He's been given a very clean edit so far. Not sure though that it would be a good thing knowing how TPTB treat their leads.

Nutty, you may be right about TPTB flip flopping with their F2 invisible and their F1 out and about.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:14 am

nutty1 wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I think that the men are less intimidated by the producers than the women. Kate from Baldwin's season told quite the stories of intimidation and screaming by the producers for posting her blogs. Plus Chantal was considered for the Bachelorette position until they went with Ashley, so she had to play by the producers' rules. Ben may know he is not being considered and honestly does not care what the producers think.

If the producers were smart, one season they should convince the F2 to disappear IRL and on social media, and have the F1 be seen everywhere IRL and on the internet. That would drive the sleuthers nuts! 8)

And maybe they did just that this year!! :gotcha:

I was waiting for that one! giggling

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:18 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t253-media-discussion-bachelorette-7-spoilers#44689
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer