SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 38 of 62 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by BlondieGal Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 am

Exceptional! Thank you for the picture Cupcakes! blowkiss

I bet that the producers are blowing a lid about now. hissyfit

Nothing on the ET Canada site yet ~ http://www.globaltv.com/etcanada/index.html

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:27 am

From what I've observed over the last few seasons since RS has entered the scene, is that very little gets "leaked" that isn't MF "approved" in some way. This whole Bentley edit has backfired on Fleiss and his edit to date has went over like a lead baloon..... so I think he's going to try and make some lemonade out of the season and "leak" that Ashley did find love after all in JP and to get people to watch for the happy ending, as it seems that many of the unspoiled audience is in she picks nobody category and have lost interest in the season. The tv, mag and internet spoiler has the potential to help ratings rather than hurt it......maybe :giggle:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:33 am

BlondieGal wrote:I bet that the producers are blowing a lid about now.

Either that - or they are raising their glasses and toasting a plan that is working.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 am

Lucas15 wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:I bet that the producers are blowing a lid about now.

Either that - or they are raising their glasses and toasting a plan that is working.

Good Post

After thinking about it, I just can't imagine them sneaking around like this without TPTB's explicit permission. They could have gone and hid out in Philly but in NYC when photogs were following him all weekend? No one is that dumb. I'm back to thinking it's a guerrilla/viral marketing tactic and it's he!!a smart.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:41 am

What would be even smarter would be if the F1 was Ben or Ryan -- send Ashley and JP out to be seen, at the FRC the audience is still happy because Ashley chose someone, and there's still the element of surprise, which most of us still like.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 am

omg no why would Ben accept to let Ashley see JP after knowing how she was with him in the show and why would JP accept to do that with Ashley if she's dumped him ? ( anybody would do that really ) giggling
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 am

What have we seen really? Ashley leaving a hotel. Supposedly JP leaves the same hotel sometime later. They weren't hanging on each other, or even in the same pic. It's no skin off JP's nose to go play subterfuge for the boss man -- it's in his own backyard. Why would Ben or Ryan care if it's perfectly innocent, and are in on the set up?

I'm not saying this is what happened, just that it would be way more interesting to viewers if it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:55 am

Alexxxx wrote:What would be even smarter would be if the F1 was Ben or Ryan -- send Ashley and JP out to be seen, at the FRC the audience is still happy because Ashley chose someone, and there's still the element of surprise, which most of us still like.

Wow, really? I think it would be extremely disappointing to the vast majority of viewers. The internet loves Jash, at least from what I've seen, not to mention all of Ash's Bach friends and alums. On Monday night, people were tweeting for JP to "take her home already," and have you read the comments on JP's vlog? If this is a fakeout, TPTB are doing major, major harm to whatever couple they have. Also, I can't ever imagine Ashley or JP signing up for this if they don't comprise the duo known as Cupcake. LOL!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:56 am

Alanna wrote:
Wow, really? I think it would be extremely disappointing to the vast majority of viewers. The internet loves Jash, at least from what I've seen, not to mention all of Ash's Bach friends and alums. On Monday night, people were tweeting for JP to "take her home already," and have you read the comments on JP's vlog? If this is a fakeout, TPTB are doing major, major harm to whatever couple they have. Also, I can't ever imagine Ashley or JP signing up for this if they don't comprise the duo known as Cupcake. LOL!

I agree

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:00 am

Alanna wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:What would be even smarter would be if the F1 was Ben or Ryan -- send Ashley and JP out to be seen, at the FRC the audience is still happy because Ashley chose someone, and there's still the element of surprise, which most of us still like.

So people will be disappointed if she picks the 'wrong' guy? I thought we were supposed to be happy if Ashley is happy? rotfl rotfl rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:01 am

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 38 Scaled.php?server=14&filename=etcanada

This was the teaser at the beginning of ET Canada.

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 38 Scaled.php?server=580&filename=etcanada2Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 38 Scaled.php?server=815&filename=etcanada3

The last two images were taken from the video clip at the end. They are not shown together. I think its more like caught leaving the hotel separately - seemed like this will be in a story to come out soon, the way that ET Canada presented it. Don't think it relates to the US Weekly. I don't know how to upload the video clips, will try to figure it out later. Canada Day today!!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

Thanks, DMBFan!!!

JP looks smokin' hot! Looks like a duffel and a laptop. Thinking this is from Sunday or Monday??

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 62 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer