SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 40 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 51 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 am

klarson79 wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:

It sure would be nice to be able to establish the pics of JP as being in the same time frame and place. It looks to me like they got him crossing the street whereas they got Ashley right outside the hotel. They didn't by any chance say which hotel or neighborhood in New York did they?

I'm curious about the neighborhood too. As I mentioned last night, she was seen on the Upper East Side at a Starbucks, but there are really no hotels near the Starbucks she was at.

she had a coffee cup in her hand leaving the hotel though, so she probably wouldn't have needed another one for a while. She must have had a sleepless night to be needing that much coffee that morning 👅
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by emusha Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:30 am

DMBFan wrote:Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Scaled.php?server=14&filename=etcanada

This was the teaser at the beginning of ET Canada.

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Scaled.php?server=580&filename=etcanada2Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Scaled.php?server=815&filename=etcanada3

The last two images were taken from the video clip at the end. They are not shown together. I think its more like caught leaving the hotel separately - seemed like this will be in a story to come out soon, the way that ET Canada presented it. Don't think it relates to the US Weekly. I don't know how to upload the video clips, will try to figure it out later. Canada Day today!!

How do we know these are really taken in the same location?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 am

Also - Ashley doesn't have any luggage on her... I don't know if her purse would fit even another change of clothes lol

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 40 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 am

San wrote:Thanks so much for the pics DMBFan! It doesn't look like they are at the same place. laugh out loud But they are farther apart so that could be why.

yea that's what I'm thinking Suspect
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:32 am

cfck2222 wrote:DMBfan - thank you for the screen grabs!

It does appear the pics of Ashley are very recent based on her hair matching the picture of her at the airport (though not her Jimmy Kimmel hair, which might've been because Skype distorted the color).

It sure would be nice to be able to establish the pics of JP as being in the same time frame and place. It looks to me like they got him crossing the street whereas they got Ashley right outside the hotel. They didn't by any chance say which hotel or neighborhood in New York did they?

They didn't say which hotel.

Over the last two images, etc.

"Before we go a Bachelorette spoiler.... It looks like Ashley has found her Prince Charming. Ashley caught leaving a New York hotel and right in front of her JP. Now is the secret out? Well, on Kimmel, Ashley wasn't giving away any clues if he is her future husband." (then shows clip of JK teasing Ashley about picking JP & studying her face)

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 am

northernviewer wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:

I'm curious about the neighborhood too. As I mentioned last night, she was seen on the Upper East Side at a Starbucks, but there are really no hotels near the Starbucks she was at.

she had a coffee cup in her hand leaving the hotel though, so she probably wouldn't have needed another one for a while. She must have had a sleepless night to be needing that much coffee that morning 👅

LOL!!! Wish we know which day these were taken on. Is she on her way out of the hotel to meet Ashley S for brunch on Sunday? AshleyS, was she wearing this outfit when she met you and Scott for brunch????! 👋

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:36 am

ninu wrote:Also - Ashley doesn't have any luggage on her... I don't know if her purse would fit even another change of clothes lol

Well, I'm assuming JP doesn't need a whole bag worth of clothes for two nights, but he is pretty metrosexual so ya never know. LOL.

I just reread the blog from Monday and she was wearing pink, so this is most likely Sunday. BTW, I just love her casually strolling around with Starbies in hand if she's really trying to be sneaky here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:36 am

Possibly two different locations. Since JP is carrying a duffel and a laptop, may be they caught him while he was headed for the airport to catch a flight to LA? He had a vlog to do, so he needs his laptop. giggling
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:36 am

ninu wrote:Also - Ashley doesn't have any luggage on her... I don't know if her purse would fit even another change of clothes lol

Maybe Ashley wasn't ready to check out yet? or both of their clothes were in that bag as they first met at another location?
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:37 am

Thanks DMBfan.

I don't think ET Canada messed up this story. They clearly purchased paparazzi photos that they believe to have been taken of Ashley and JP leaving the same place though at different times. It's possible the paparazzi misrepresented the story but not likely IMO because it would affect their future business and ability to sell photos.

It'd just be nice to be able to confirm the location on our own. The revolving door behind Ashley might be a good starting point.

Last edited by cfck2222 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 am

I'm skeptical. hmmm laugh out loud
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 am

cfck2222 wrote:Thanks DMBfan.

I don't think ET Canada messed up this story. They clearly purchased paparazzi photos that they believe to have been taken of Ashley and JP leaving the same place though at different times. It's possible the paparazzi misrepresented the story but not likely IMO because it would affect their future business and ability to sell photos.

It'd just be nice to be able to confirm the location on our own.

I agree.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 51 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer