SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by sjcaligurl Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Ben has to continue working and his winery is his job. Not sure he should be tweeting other contestants but then he hasn't really been. JesseK is another wine maker so it could be considered business.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Bing2252, Constantine is also tweeting away, even to Shawntel, and others. And he's F3. scratch But nothing from JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Maybe JP isn't the tweeter type no idea but he did/does have a twitter, right? @CrazyScooter?

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 61 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 61 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:33 pm

ninu wrote:Maybe JP isn't the tweeter type no idea but he did/does have a twitter, right? @CrazyScooter?

Actually JP's friend said JP wasn't allowed to.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
ninu wrote:Maybe JP isn't the tweeter type no idea but he did/does have a twitter, right? @CrazyScooter?

Ben F is even posting pics on FB. The pics are posted in his thread. I don't understand why one of the F2 can do that?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Samantharose wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:

Ben F is even posting pics on FB. The pics are posted in his thread. I don't understand why one of the F2 can do that?

Count Ash S. on the dumbfounded train. She said that last season they were shut down immediately for tweeting and or social networking... except Chantal (I think they looked the other way for a little while). Makes me think there is their new way of trying to tell America that F2 is alright and has moved on... don't hate our new wonderful couple... love them... follow them on twitter... buy tabliods about them!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:

Count Ash S. on the dumbfounded train. She said that last season they were shut down immediately for tweeting and or social networking... except Chantal (I think they looked the other way for a little while). Makes me think there is their new way of trying to tell America that F2 is alright and has moved on... don't hate our new wonderful couple... love them... follow them on twitter... buy tabliods about them!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sold! Where should I run to spend my money on the wonderfulness of Jash?! lolpanda lolpanda

:27:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Rosepetal wrote:This is probably nothing but I was listening to JP's friend Chris Heller's 7/7 Talkish podcast and at about the 18: 57 mark he asks his co-host why JP can't twitter, do Chris' podcast or anything. Since we know that Chris had said on twitter that he was meeting up with JP a couple of weeks ago. I believe JP told him he couldn't use these social network items. Ben had been using twitter for other things besides business before he was told to quit like Chantal was. Just put another clue that JP is F1.

I listened to that poscast too, Rosepetal. He and his guest were talking about the fact that MTV lets the Real World people do social media, give out spoilers etc. and ABC won't allow JP to even come on his show, tweet etc. It seems very one-sided since Ben has been tweeting and following people related to the show for a very long time now. It also seems strange that for a time he was openly tweeting former contestants, then those tweets disappeared, but now he is still allowed to tweet even if it is business only (which we know it is not). Chantal was totally shut down after she was found out but Ben is allowed to continue? I guess as the seasons progress, the rules change. :gotcha: Totally agree...it has to do with $$$$$$$$$$$!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:This is probably nothing but I was listening to JP's friend Chris Heller's 7/7 Talkish podcast and at about the 18: 57 mark he asks his co-host why JP can't twitter, do Chris' podcast or anything. Since we know that Chris had said on twitter that he was meeting up with JP a couple of weeks ago. I believe JP told him he couldn't use these social network items. Ben had been using twitter for other things besides business before he was told to quit like Chantal was. Just put another clue that JP is F1.

I listened to that poscast too, Rosepetal. He and his guest were talking about the fact that MTV lets the Real World people do social media, give out spoilers etc. and ABC won't allow JP to even come on his show, tweet etc. It seems very one-sided since Ben has been tweeting and following people related to the show for a very long time now. It also seems strange that for a time he was openly tweeting former contestants, then those tweets disappeared, but now he is still allowed to tweet even if it is business only (which we know it is not). Chantal was totally shut down after she was found out but Ben is allowed to continue? I guess as the seasons progress, the rules change. :gotcha: Totally agree...it has to do with $$$$$$$$$$$!

my guess is that they are trying to woo Ben as the Bachelor and so they are giving him lots of freedom and promoting his wine a lot to convince him that it would be good for him to do it. Good Bach candidates keep turning them down because they don't want to be taken advantage of or pushed around. TPTB know they've got to prove that they're loosening up and that they'll give the Bach more freedom in order to get the deal done. (Whether they actually will remains to be seen, but this is the courting process!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:

Sold! Where should I run to spend my money on the wonderfulness of Jash?! lolpanda lolpanda

:27:

This is bizarre. giggling I'm shocked Fleiss is allowing this to go on. He must seriously be worried about ratings dropping.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:59 pm

JBanana wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

my guess is that they are trying to woo Ben as the Bachelor and so they are giving him lots of freedom and promoting his wine a lot to convince him that it would be good for him to do it. Good Bach candidates keep turning them down because they don't want to be taken advantage of or pushed around. TPTB know they've got to prove that they're loosening up and that they'll give the Bach more freedom in order to get the deal done. (Whether they actually will remains to be seen, but this is the courting process!)

Oh, yes JBanana! Who woulda thunk it...TPTB are finally realizing that a tight leash makes one want to tug in the opposite direction! :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:31 am

Beeleever wrote:

I think that the men are less intimidated by the producers than the women. Kate from Baldwin's season told quite the stories of intimidation and screaming by the producers for posting her blogs. Plus Chantal was considered for the Bachelorette position until they went with Ashley, so she had to play by the producers' rules. Ben may know he is not being considered and honestly does not care what the producers think.

If the producers were smart, one season they should convince the F2 to disappear IRL and on social media, and have the F1 be seen everywhere IRL and on the internet. That would drive the sleuthers nuts! 8)

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer