SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed May 01, 2013 12:09 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed May 01, 2013 12:12 am

Tuesday, May 7 - Online Only!

"Vegas, In Love and War"

The claws come out when Ben takes his ladies to Vegas!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by noobsleuth Tue May 07, 2013 1:18 pm

The show is up on ONDemand... anyone else watch yet?

Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by amowen83 Tue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm

No, still not up online yet
amowen83
amowen83

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 1:38 pm

noob I just finished what did you think? LOTS to take in, my mind is like a whirlwind, laugh out loud! (Watched on Amazon, btw)

Starts with Ben, don't even know what to say about some of it, so I might keep my thoughts to myself! I'm glad with who he got rid of, thanks Ben! Some good advice to girls that go on these shows in the future...don't focus on the other girls, when your with the guy spend it on you and him, they like that much better and they focus on you! Angela impressed me this one.

Next up Tim, Tim girls I had my timeline wrong on this one, next week is Hawaii!
Hailey-LOVE HER! She's amazing and I'd love to have her as a friend...she looked gorgeous on the dates. Challenge, no jokes...aw you tried, and I feel for you!
Jenna-wow, surprised we got some more 1on1, gorgeous setting and the chemistry just rolls off them. I liked Tracy's advice, especially for Tim, he's been through a lot, I bet it was nice just "being in the moment with no worries" for a time with her. I love that beach scene. heartbeat Oh and thanks Jenna for asking for a performance...great new song and love hearing Tim sing!
Sara-A gorgeous spot! They had a nice connection and it was a sweet moment between them and she got a kiss! Smiley
Siham-OMG she's HILARIOUS! What she was saying about Danielle and her boobs. cantstopl

Would love Siham, Hailey & Sara as next leads for a second season of RFL! To bad they probably won't do it.

Ernesto-Sad about Alba's story. Ernesto and Shandi make a gorgeous couple, wow! Be interesting to see how all this plays out...after the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Lost- share. Tell us about Ben. Also - what was Alba's story.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue May 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Great episode - lots of drama!

I thought it was interesting that it was Allie who said that Kari was kinda like a roadblock in her relationship with Ben. That as long as she was around he wouldn't be able to really let go and love someone else. Isn't that was he said in an interview about when the matchmakers put up two women he liked? Well, this is the week he was referring to. haha

I really liked how Angela stayed calm and even took Allie away from Kari to keep her from getting more upset (if that was even possible). I still think she could open up more - she's still being very vague with Ben about her flaws, but he seemed okay with what she said! :sweetheart:

I liked Tim's date - all of the girls seemed to get along well. I liked the song that Jenna kinda prompted him to sing. And of course I loved their time on the beach. The way he looks at her just gives me the vapors! :fanningfan There is definitely an infatuation there but you can see the wheels turning in his head. If I had to guess I think he's afraid to ignore her age/stage in life and just let go and fall because she might end up hurting him. I want to hear her say something like Sara did when she told him that he could trust her with anything. He doesn't trust Jenna with his heart (yet) but he knows he could trust Sara with it. JM2C I think that's where he's at right now.

On Ernesto's date I really wish Shandi would have over come her fears and jumped in the lake with other girls. I don't have that fear as severe as she does, but I can relate to a her fear of deep, dark water. If I can't see my feet I freak. haha I agree with the matchmakers that it came across as high maintenance. Her time with Ernesto was very cute and of course another kiss! I felt really bad for Alba, how terrible! Kinda feel bad for being so hard on her last week. :Smiley:

I think all of the guys made smart eliminations this week. :yes:

Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Alba was married/divorced and their baby was still born. Tragic and sad for anyone to go through. And if I heard right her husband left for another woman? Divorce is frowned upon by their culture...Ernesto was really sweet with her when she discussed it.

Ben-lots of fighting, haha, between Allie/Kari mostly. Those 2 are in the bottom and guess which one goes home-Kari. I don't want to spoil everything that went on, you have to see it for yourselves, because there's a lot of fighting! Should have seen the girls after they saw Kari was gone, they were literally jumping up and down and all hugging! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Ep. 5 is up - online at nbc.com
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 2:28 pm

noob I agree with all the eliminations this week, smart and now Ben can move on. "Vapors" I like that one! I agree too...obviously! I'm hoping we see more content along with the vapors, and I think we do down the road. I always look forward to Tim's episode!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Good for Ben for not accepting Kari's BS about not wanting to address the past. They had a contentious parting of the ways and she just doesnt want to talk about it ? Wasnt Lynsey proved right in the end? Tanner Pope said they are at "3 and a half years."
She wasnt trying to falsify something to just throw Kari under the bus. She was trying to protect Ben and I give her credit for that.

I cannot believe how emotional Amber was regarding sending Kari to the garden.
I love the very kind way that Sara commented on how shallow Jenna is. Maybe shallow is too strong a word. Insubstantial?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Just watched episode 6 on Ben. I am not saying Kari shouldn't have gone home but I think Allie should have gone home with her. She definitely showed her "crazy" today! I mean is she always that nuts. There is a scene from the spoilers where she looses it again. She needs to go home. I really am starting to like Angela for him. I have made a 180 about her. The more I see of her I like. She is a very classy woman and seems to be way older than her age. Very mature. Beth to me is basically non existent. Renae doesn't really seem to have a romantic relationship with him. He respects her but there isn't any chemistry. I am up in the air for Tarryn. She is a bit of a drama queen herself. So far I really like Angela.

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+22
Newto
jojo47
katiebaby
moonpie
cma