SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happygolucky Mon May 13, 2013 11:24 am

Well, from previews we can now be sure that Sara & Tim have a date somewhere near Mammoth Mountain, where Sara is actually coming from and her family still resides there.

Does any of you think there are more scenes in the previews of other girls' places?

Lip-slut thing, Lost, actually believe it's all on Ben (but like I said, good excuse)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 11:33 am

A couple more things I forgot to mention.

1. Ben said they got to the location and there was a stage. They had no idea it was going to be shown before a live audience. The guys also had no idea the cubes were going to be the "reveal" or they would have to "break up" with the girls face to face in the garden. He thought it was going to be more of a rosish type ceremony where they don't get a rose and just say a parting "goodbye".

2. He said he wouldn't call it manipulated, but he was very pressured by the producers to kiss the girls. He thinks it is because his dates were always shot last and Tim and Ernie weren't kissing their girls. (Ha ha. I'm calling it manipulated!)

3. They tried to keep the guys apart but they hung out together anyway. He said going through the experience and having each other to talk to about it bonded them closer. He compared it to TB where they go through it alone and have no one to talk to. (No one except the producers. Yeah.)
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 11:39 am

happygolucky wrote:Well, from previews we can now be sure that Sara & Tim have a date somewhere near Mammoth Mountain, where Sara is actually coming from and her family still resides there.

Does any of you think there are more scenes in the previews of other girls' places?

Lip-slut thing, Lost, actually believe it's all on Ben (but like I said, good excuse)
That's what I was thinking! And Kari was kind of spot on with that term, lol.

1. Ben said they got to the location and there was a stage. They had no idea it was going to be shown before a live audience. The guys also had no idea the cubes were going to be the "reveal" or they would have to "break up" with the girls face to face in the garden. He thought it was going to be more of a rosish type ceremony where they don't get a rose and just say a parting "goodbye".
Thanks for more info Bee...wow, I bet that was an unpleasant surprise/shock for them! Ok, I'm off to go watch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mymichelle Mon May 13, 2013 11:44 am

I agree Happy! So much we haven't seen. I think the format of this show really worked against itself. Ben's interview was very interesting and he is actually pretty funny. (IMO) we do not get to see that side of him as of yet anyway. Here is a link to the interview.
http://www.afterbuzztv.com/shows
you have to scroll down to rfl.

mymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:11 pm

I was distracted by Ben's eyebrows. Too perfectly groomed for a guy! A couple things I noticed. He defended Kari a lot!!! I think he may still have feelings for her and could end up with her. He wouldn't tell us anything about his current relationship, where as Tim does. He didn't even say he was happy. I think it will be over by the finale if it's not already.
Another thing I am wondering about is why is Tanner Pope OK with all that Kari does and says? She went on a show and said she is done with him if Ben wants her, then she is at Ben's birthday party. I don't think Tanner is all that and it seems Kari doesn't either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Very good observations, grace! If I were his F1, I would not be happy to the extent Ben not only defended, but talked about Kari so much. Then they toasted her departure with Champagne. Ha ha.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:39 pm

They way Ben is bashing the show( or at least not singing its praises) makes me wonder if he's with F1 anymore? Did they ask him about that? I need to watch tonite...

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 12:49 pm

Darrica, I didn't see it as Ben bashing the show. I think it was more of a surprise as they were expecting a different format. But maybe I missed something?

What I think is beyond any reasonable expectation for any of them is to keep their relationship secret for 10 months and think they will have any chance of lasting. no no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:55 pm

They did, but he said he couldn't say anything, which we know is not true, because Tim does. He talked more about Kari then all the other girls combined. He did not light up when referring to any of them IMO.

If Ben could have gotten away with not toasting he would have based on all his other comments about Kari. As a side note, first he was drinking a Corona I think, then they bring the champagne out and he finishes first and then refills his glass full. I was laughing at how much he was drinking during the interview.

I can understand why this is not working for Ben. 8 months in secret and on top of that with a woman he is not sleeping with... I won't be surprised if it doesn't work out. I am not a huge fan of Angela though. She has thus far come off poised, but sour to me. Maybe that will change on future episodes though. I'll keep an open mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Just tweeting with Ben and he said he doesn't regret the show and would do it again.
Ben Patton ‏@Ben_Patton 32m
@KLisack no regrets and yes. I think things would have been a lot different a 2nd time around bcz the nerves are all gone:)

So didn't think badly of the show but some of the twists and turns did get to all the guys.

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Also I doubt his F1 is going to be happy about him revealing that she was "livid" that Kari was at his party. Not something you want the public to know. You can be livid in private and act like it doesn't matter in public. She would not want to give Kari that satisfaction. Meanwhile.. Ben is saying he thought it was a "nice gesture."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Finished, my thoughts...

I like Ben more off the show than on, he seems like a nice guy...just a bit clueless on a few things, but that could be said for a lot of us in relationships. We don't see what others do.

He thought that Tim had a good group of girls. He said something to the effect at first you'd want to feel relaxed, fun, carefree at the start of a relationship, then more intimate (get to the deeper stuff-I'm thinking) which makes it easier to go to the next step.

Hometown visits with 3 of the girls-my thoughts-that's why so many different family members are connected on social media.

Funny he thought the 3 guys would share a nice upscale house, but they only got hotel rooms...while the girls got the nice houses. LOL

Interesting they didn't spend much time with the mm's.

He did defend Kari a bit, but I think he's "over" her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 5/7 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+22
Newto
jojo47
katiebaby
moonpie
cma