SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 1:41 am

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 New_pi46
Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 New_pi47
Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 New_pi48
Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 New_pi49
Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 New_pi50
Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 New_pi51

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by docnash14 Fri May 10, 2013 1:51 am

Litta123 wrote:Wanted to let you all know that I really like Sara, too. She has a beautiful voice. If she had an album, I would buy it. Does she sell her music anywhere?

Here's a website where you can listen to four of their songs: http://www.reverbnation.com/thelavagirls/songs

They used to play around Nashville quite a bit but not sure if they are doing so currently. I have heard them sing a couple of times here closer to home.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 9:20 am

Happy thanks for the sc. Do you happen to have the one with Sara and the note in her hand. We could post those together. Sara has her music up on her web page where you can listen.
https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.saralavagnino.com&h=lAQGosaT2&s=1

Can I ask a favor of all. When posting something about Sara and Tim that you see. Could you post a link please. I saw something way back when. And now I can't find it again. Unfortunately I didn't save the link. And any new points of interest, would definately interest us all. :Jeremiah :

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 9:29 am

I know alot of ppl including myself have posted on Sara's fb page. Asking that her and Tim sing duets. I would buy their music for sure.

You know the saying when you marry someone you marry the family. Well heres a little something I don't know if you all know about Sara's dad.

From Sara's fb page. Wishing him Happy Birthday.
He has always shown me to go for my dreams and work as hard as you can. He is The Lava Girls number 1 fan (possibly way overboard) and a true California mountain man ha!! He can slalom ski with the best, write music and play guitar with Nashville's finest and show his family the best love in the world. I love you so much daddy!

Now that is a family made in heaven for Tim. No question in the least that he would fit right in.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 9:31 am

Here's the Glamour Magazine link. It was printed on 4/8/13.
http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2013/04/ready-for-love.html

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 9:35 am

I'll look it up when I get home (that might be tomorrow).
He's looking for the right things in a woman. There are a few qualities Tim was looking for—and seems to have found—in the perfect woman for him. "First and foremost, someone that I could ultimately trust with everything," he noted when I asked him. "It’s really a lot to ask… someone to stay at your side and feel secure in a relationship when you're gone a lot. I really needed someone who isn't the jealous type and who is extremely trustworthy, so we can be apart for a good portion of the year and still be crazy about each other." And aside from the whole musician-lifestyle problems, he's looking for what most people are, like a sense of humor: "I really needed someone who shared my sense of humor and is bizarre like me," he laughed.

Good Iluvbachette, it didn't appear to me earlier at home, but now at my aunt's I found it too.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri May 10, 2013 10:22 am

Wouldn't that be awesome to see Tim and Sara's dad jamming out on their guitars!!! How cool would that be! Smiley :yes:
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgirl Fri May 10, 2013 9:56 pm

I just want to share something I noticed around Episode 2.

Amber (MM) coached her girls (Sara, Hailey and Siham) to build their "brand".

Jenna's tweet response to this on April 17 was telling to me.
Here is her tweet;

"Whats up with all the "Brand" talk. Personally I dont agree with that.....but what do I know"

If she was F1 would she respond like this? She sounds like was defeated by one of Amber's girls. I hope its Sara. Thoughts?

goodgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 10:02 pm

goodgirl wrote:I just want to share something I noticed around Episode 2.

Amber (MM) coached her girls (Sara, Hailey and Siham) to build their "brand".

Jenna's tweet response to this on April 17 was telling to me.
Here is her tweet;

"Whats up with all the "Brand" talk. Personally I dont agree with that.....but what do I know"

If she was F1 would she respond like this? She sounds like was defeated by one of Amber's girls. I hope its Sara. Thoughts?

I haven't seen that. But have been told of other things Jenna has said since the show ended. It sounds as if she is bitter over the outcome. But I don't know. You came to the right board if you are a Sara fan. We are and will stay that way till the end.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Wonder if there is wedding bells in the near future. :)

Last edited by Iluvbachette on Sat May 11, 2013 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 10, 2013 11:31 pm

I haven't seen that. But have been told of other things Jenna has said since the show ended. It sounds as if she is bitter over the outcome.
This is news to me and is interesting. Could you give examples?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat May 11, 2013 1:49 am

Sara Lavagnino Sara Lavagnino ‏@thelavagirls 24m

Great night @DwtnFranklinTN @ETSFranklin.Tons of food trucks, walking in the rain.. Without you

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

+45
fortxemc
treatmom4
2observe
dd77
rjoct