SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by dd77 Fri May 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Jenna is 5'2 she is online model website where she has some pics up i will try and post website but Dont know how says her full description height eye color and hair color. Height 5'2

dd77

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by dd77 Fri May 17, 2013 9:58 pm

I know there is another Jenna reeves that is a model but this is the Jenna Reeves from ready for love it said hometown austin texas and website had pocs of her one was her wearing houston texan jersey.

dd77

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri May 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Just had to share I had a dream last night I met Jenna and Tim at a PWT's event and they were both so nice and so happy together!!! Ahh, if only it would come true!! Think I am spending too much time here!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 10:20 pm

I think the pic is Hailey but I think he picks Jenna....I'm still Team Hailey tho...Hailey if your looking on this web site hope you find a guy that enjoys your sense of humor and your beauty....preferably Tim....laugh out loud High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat May 18, 2013 1:08 am

I am sure that Siham goes next week. For many reasons but the major is I don't see the show (being new) would fly Tim to Paris to meet her family.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Sat May 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Hey guys been reading through the blog and all the pics you guys put up. OK here is just a few options I cam up with. The mysterious silver dress really does look like Hailey however not really sure where this takes place in the show. Maybe she isn't being eliminated at all maybe it is another date or something. Second someone said Jenna had on flats and Hailey did have on 3 or 4 inch espadrilles, Said maybe Jenna wore 6 or 7 inch heals at other times. Not a lot of women can wear 6 or 7 inch heals. Actually never even seen a pair of 6 or 7 inch heals so there is no way Jenna could get herself to that height which if I read somewhere is between 5'5" or 5"6". Jenna also can walk very well in high shoes. Look at the pool scene when they are walking to Tim. Study their style. Jenna is very smooth and has great posture. Hailey tends to slouch when she is uncomfortable. Walking that runway would make anyone uncomfortable. Also the hair. My mother owned her own hair salons and is positive that the girl walking down the runway and up the stairs has an updo. When hair is curled or styled when down it never has a seamless line. It is some sort of updo. Jenna's hair isn't long enough to tuck under like that. Remember the white dress in the pool, how her hair was styled? It was styled up but due to her layers whas kind of funky. Her hair just isn't long enough to do that smooth a style. Also remember like on the Bachelor the girls at the final show are made up with makeup artists and clothing designers. They can do anything with their hair and makeup. So with the hair part thing I wouldn't put too much on what it looks like. They can really transform someone into looking like someone totally different. I do believe the girl is Hailey but I have absolutely no idea if this is where she is being eliminated or just another segment of the show. This show has so many twists and turns who knows where the heck she is walking to and what is in the garden when she gets there. no idea Well just my thoughts and could be out in left field but there ya go.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat May 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Could someone bring over the pic of the girl in the outside garden with Ben (looks like a proposal scene) and the pic of SDG. The silverish dresses look very similar to me. Long body hugging until the knee or so - where there is a flare. Also seems the shoulders are bare but long sleeves seem attached at the armpit. Could the SDG (someone said she might be carrying a bouquet of roses) be soemone from Ben's story ? Maybe the rejection/proposal took place privately and someone was coming back before the live audience. Taryn maybe. I think Angela is more endowed than SDG ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Sat May 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Just watched the pool scene again and watched the girls walk across to Tim. Hailey is definitely awkward. It is definitely her walking across the stage. Same exact walk. Again do not know if she is walking to elimination or something else but definitely her.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Do you all remember the screencap of a girl in the water with Tim? (Sorry, I'm too lazy to go find the screencap, but it's around her somewhere.) IIRC, the girl was debated to be Sara or Hailey. I think most settled on that it was Hailey.

Since we know neither Sara or Hailey had ocean time with Tim in Hawaii, I think the cap must be from a later date. I'm guessing it's on Hailey's hometown date as she lives across the street from the ocean (as she told Tim in SB). We also know that Sara's hometown date is at Mammoth Mt.

If all of what I surmise is true, then we know Siham gets cut next week. I know this is not a shocker because that's what we all guessed anyway, but I thought I put it out there regardless.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Yep Litta, the SCs with Hailey and Tim sitting on the beach, watching the ocean, then another SCs of them kissing in the ocean. If it doesn't happen in SB than it happens in Hailey's hometown in Florida.

CHO - I've tried to get SCs together like you've asked, tho' bad resolution, you see the girl walk (from right corner towards the left), the walk, the shoulder posture is very much like Hailey's, but then the dress and height it could be Angela, just that I didn't consider her, because 1. she's a model and 2. she has bigger breasts (yeah, I've said it)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat May 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Doesn't Ben's picture look like Tarynn. She's slim but very busty.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat May 18, 2013 3:02 pm

happygolucky wrote:Yep Litta, the SCs with Hailey and Tim sitting on the beach, watching the ocean, then another SCs of them kissing in the ocean. If it doesn't happen in SB than it happens in Hailey's hometown in Florida.

CHO - I've tried to get SCs together like you've asked, tho' bad resolution, you see the girl walk (from right corner towards the left), the walk, the shoulder posture is very much like Hailey's, but then the dress and height it could be Angela, just that I didn't consider her, because 1. she's a model and 2. she has bigger breasts (yeah, I've said it)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The dress and height might match, but the hair doesn't giggling Good catch though CHO. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

+36
mrsgrover
cma
LoveDovez
scooter53
Dutchy23