SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by 2observe Wed May 22, 2013 7:19 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:It's obvious that Sara and Jenna are f2. They both got the eating dates. Tim and Jenna's looks like a breakfast/bruch kinda date. There are pastries and Orange Juice on the table.

Well, if eating is the theory, it means that Tarryn and Allie are Ben's F2 as they got the eating dates too. But, we see the boxes for Ben being lit up as Allie and Angela. Unless ... Ben changed his mind about Tarryn and moved Angela into F1-2 spot.

I can't remember right now, but who came first...Allie or Tarryn?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 22, 2013 7:49 pm

2observe .. pretty sure that Tarryn came first because Allie's segment led right into time with the MM and all heck breaking loose!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 22, 2013 7:53 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:2observe .. pretty sure that Tarryn came first because Allie's segment led right into time with the MM and all heck breaking loose!

Then I'm going with Tarryn F2 and Allie F1, that is if we can trust the editing. Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 22, 2013 7:56 pm

2observe wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:2observe .. pretty sure that Tarryn came first because Allie's segment led right into time with the MM and all heck breaking loose!

Then I'm going with Tarryn F2 and Allie F1, that is if we can trust the editing. Hugesmile

But what about Angela's box still being lit (as if she is still there) which makes many of us believe she is in the final 2 for Ben?

Plus Happy uncovered the post show twitter activity suggesting that Angelaand Ben were together in San Francisco over New Year's? Plus activity suggesting Angela and Ben were in NYC over Valentine's Day? And, finally, Angela recently tweeted she was in Dallas over this past weekend and we know that Ben was local as well.

ETA: Whoops! This probably should move to Ben thread but just responding to your post ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 22, 2013 10:05 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
2observe wrote:

But what about Angela's box still being lit (as if she is still there) which makes many of us believe she is in the final 2 for Ben?

Plus Happy uncovered the post show twitter activity suggesting that Angelaand Ben were together in San Francisco over New Year's? Plus activity suggesting Angela and Ben were in NYC over Valentine's Day? And, finally, Angela recently tweeted she was in Dallas over this past weekend and we know that Ben was local as well.

ETA: Whoops! This probably should move to Ben thread but just responding to your post ...

Angela is blogging the Show, so I highly doubt that she is Ben's F1. And if she wasn't blogging, I still would not think that she was F1 because she tweets her whereabouts. Bringing a girl home to meet the family is a big deal, and I noticed in Tim's group two girls got to sit down and eat with the family, and the other two didn't. So my conclusion is that the two that got to eat with the family are the final 2.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 22, 2013 10:58 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:
Beb wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Don't count Sara out. For those that don't agree on their chemistry Sara and Tim's relationship is very real on the show. They are working on releasing "Bet On Me" to itunes very soon. Here are some sc from yesterday. As far as the family picture you are only looking at one compared to others for the same day.

"They" are working on it or she is working on it? How do we ignore the LA appearances with Jenna or the other 44 exhibits? I want to remain open minded, but there is just so much evidence on Jenna's side.

Wow. Iluvbachette, those pics are pretty awesome. I recognize that stupid "I'm in love" grin on his face.

This is one of my favorites. Tim's entire face lights up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sara Lavagnino

Monday near Franklin, TN.

I also want to let you all know that I will get Bet on Me, the song I wrote for Tim up on itunes soon. I will keep you posted. We are almost done with that.. Stay Tuned...

Does Sara live in Franklin, Tn? I'm about an hour - hour and a half away from there. BTW how old is Tim? I've been meaning to look it up and always forget to until I'm on here chat-in. : )

Yes, Sara lives in Franklin as I do.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 22, 2013 11:07 pm

[quote="2observe"]We have Sara and Tim creating their lovesong ("Bet on Me," that will availabe on iTunes) and we have pictures of Jenna attending events where the band PWTs was playing. Do we really have a F1???? scratch No wait.......could it be......HAILEY F1. yes [/quote]

Do we have confirmation that Tim and Sara did the song together? I know she said "we" in talking about it on twitter but she may have been referring to her sister Erynn, the other Lava Girl. Here's a picture that Sara posted on her FB page today.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Wed May 22, 2013 11:13 pm

2observe wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
2observe wrote:

Angela is blogging the Show, so I highly doubt that she is Ben's F1. And if she wasn't blogging, I still would not think that she was F1 because she tweets her whereabouts. Bringing a girl home to meet the family is a big deal, and I noticed in Tim's group two girls got to sit down and eat with the family, and the other two didn't. So my conclusion is that the two that got to eat with the family are the final 2.

I'm gonna disagree. Did we see anyone actually eat anything? Or were they just at the table, with a compliment of muffins and beverages?
It's as simple as production just being lazy and setting up 2 interview settings instead of 4. Then, putting muffins on the table to 'dress' it up a bit. Not sure it would mean much...unless there's some kind of 'order' thing going on.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 12:04 am

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

+36
mrsgrover
cma
LoveDovez
scooter53
Dutchy23