SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
Beb wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Don't count Sara out. For those that don't agree on their chemistry Sara and Tim's relationship is very real on the show. They are working on releasing "Bet On Me" to itunes very soon. Here are some sc from yesterday. As far as the family picture you are only looking at one compared to others for the same day.

"They" are working on it or she is working on it? How do we ignore the LA appearances with Jenna or the other 44 exhibits? I want to remain open minded, but there is just so much evidence on Jenna's side.

Wow. Iluvbachette, those pics are pretty awesome. I recognize that stupid "I'm in love" grin on his face.

This is one of my favorites. Tim's entire face lights up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sara Lavagnino

Monday near Franklin, TN.

I also want to let you all know that I will get Bet on Me, the song I wrote for Tim up on itunes soon. I will keep you posted. We are almost done with that.. Stay Tuned...

Does Sara live in Franklin, Tn? I'm about an hour - hour and a half away from there. BTW how old is Tim? I've been meaning to look it up and always forget to until I'm on here chat-in. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Beb Wed May 22, 2013 4:31 pm

I wouldn't necessarily call it Jenna-love on this board as I think there is just as much love for Sara and even more for Hailey. However, Litta and others have posted a ton of excellent post show evidence proving or strongly suggesting that Jenna is F1. Since this is a sleuthing board and many of us are forever watchers of reality dating, we just know all the signs.

Sign #1 - F1 is never obvious one ... Sara is by far the obvious one esp the past few episodes. Jenna has not had great screen time with Tim since ep 4. Maybe, maybe RFL wanted to show an old fashioned love story and that would be Tim & Sara. But, I just doubt it.

Sign #2 - Who has obstacles? Jenna! Does Tim think she's too young? Is Jenna actually falling in love with Timf? Why is Jenna having issues (on camera!) with other girls? Why are the MM warning Jenna that other women are catching up?

Sign #3 - Fan favorite/Next Lead ... Either Hailey or Sara - hands down. Both have the back stories that are perfect for them to segue into lead had this show actually made it. They would not be showing Jenna's every eye roll if they wanted her as lead for next season.

Sign #4 - Who do parents/family endorse on camera? The lead almost always picks the other one. Sara already received the blessing of Tim's parents while we heard some red flags for Jenna. But, who knows what landed on cutting room floor.

MVMom39forever

Thanks MV, so this is TB pattern? Good to know...

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Lost17 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
That could be true. The format on stage where the MMs evaluate the relationships is a real buzz kill. If I was falling for one of these guys, I could not sit there and listen to the great relationship with another girl.
Me either, you think you have something special with him, then you hear all the praise from the MM's with another girl...you'd have to have some doubts what you have is real. I think all the girls were wondering. I wonder what kind of drama would happen if they did this on the bachelor, laugh out loud.

LOL They would have to remove the alcohol from the house and do room sweeps to be sure none had any hid. ; ) Or else the Emt's would be there all the time. :Nod: I've often thought the same thing about what the MM's say to the girls and how they handle it. I've found it a little strange that none have mentioned Shandi's kiss with Ernie. Do any of them even know about it, tho? I bet they don't since they couldn't see them in the barbie tube in the garden. ( good name for them, Grace) giggling :yes: .
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 22, 2013 4:47 pm

happygolucky wrote:Admin! Can someone open a new thread for Sarah Moore? - since she's here and it would be nice if she can get her record straight, since we are all annoyed with the editors and the format of the show.

And of course we can talk some more with her about the episodes, the girls, Tim, great states of America, ... new boyfriends, giggling

Hello, Sarah Moore. I think you and your new boyfriend look great together. I hope you're happy. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:54 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
That could be true. The format on stage where the MMs evaluate the relationships is a real buzz kill. If I was falling for one of these guys, I could not sit there and listen to the great relationship with another girl.
Me either, you think you have something special with him, then you hear all the praise from the MM's with another girl...you'd have to have some doubts what you have is real. I think all the girls were wondering. I wonder what kind of drama would happen if they did this on the bachelor, laugh out loud.

LOL They would have to remove the alcohol from the house and do room sweeps to be sure none had any hid. ; ) Or else the Emt's would be there all the time. :Nod: I've often thought the same thing about what the MM's say to the girls and how they handle it. I've found it a little strange that none have mentioned Shandi's kiss with Ernie. Do any of them even know about it, tho? I bet they don't since they couldn't see them in the barbie tube in the garden. ( good name for them, Grace) giggling :yes: .
hehehe Love it! I don't think Shandi told anyone and Amber said she wasn't going to say anything...so I don't think anyone knew...maybe until the episode aired.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Beb wrote:I wouldn't necessarily call it Jenna-love on this board as I think there is just as much love for Sara and even more for Hailey. However, Litta and others have posted a ton of excellent post show evidence proving or strongly suggesting that Jenna is F1. Since this is a sleuthing board and many of us are forever watchers of reality dating, we just know all the signs.

Sign #1 - F1 is never obvious one ... Sara is by far the obvious one esp the past few episodes. Jenna has not had great screen time with Tim since ep 4. Maybe, maybe RFL wanted to show an old fashioned love story and that would be Tim & Sara. But, I just doubt it.

Sign #2 - Who has obstacles? Jenna! Does Tim think she's too young? Is Jenna actually falling in love with Timf? Why is Jenna having issues (on camera!) with other girls? Why are the MM warning Jenna that other women are catching up?

Sign #3 - Fan favorite/Next Lead ... Either Hailey or Sara - hands down. Both have the back stories that are perfect for them to segue into lead had this show actually made it. They would not be showing Jenna's every eye roll if they wanted her as lead for next season.

Sign #4 - Who do parents/family endorse on camera? The lead almost always picks the other one. Sara already received the blessing of Tim's parents while we heard some red flags for Jenna. But, who knows what landed on cutting room floor.

MVMom39forever

Thanks MV, so this is TB pattern? Good to know...

IMHO - yes! Production wants to keep viewers guessing until the very end so that each following of fans has reason to believe and keep watching, which keeps ratings up and keep advertisers happy.

Catherine was hidden for most of Sean's Bachelor season, had family issues and was the last girls to say "I love you." For Ashley & JP's season of Bachelorette, her sister came right out and said she couldn't see them together! My favorite season of Bachelor (Dr. Andy Baldwin/Tessa/Bevin) ... fans were guessing & arguing until the bitter end (with arguments against Tessa - winner - due to her uncertainty about whole process).

I could go on and on with examples but bottom line is more drama/more questions/more uncertainty ... more viewers!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Wed May 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Blue Box Theory...

Can someone refresh who the final Blue Boxes belong too?
I have another theory...

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Beb wrote:
2observe wrote:It seems like the editors are editing things in-reverse. scratch For example, we saw Tim have a conversation of substance and a sensual kiss with Sarah M; yet, she was eliminated. We saw Tim being close (holding hands) with Siham (didn't see much body contact with Sara or Jenna at the lunch table, and very little physical contact with Hailey); yet, Siham was eliminated. We're suppose to see Tim being more physical with Hailey during her Family Date; yet, she's suppose to be eliminated next. Strange editing is all I can say. giggling

Oh my. You're right! That means Sara goes next. And Tim is a player. I love it! It also means it has to be HAILEY.
She's the only one left that he hasn't gone there with...

THAT'S THE MISSING LINK.

2observe, U may have figured these producers out... I'm completely and totally serious.

rofl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Beb wrote:Blue Box Theory...

Can someone refresh who the final Blue Boxes belong too?
I have another theory...

For Tim: Sara and Jenna
For Ben: Allie and Angela
For Ernesto: Just Shandi (sounds like Ernesto gets rid of two girls next week according to what's on the NBC site, previewing next week)
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:It's obvious that Sara and Jenna are f2. They both got the eating dates. Tim and Jenna's looks like a breakfast/bruch kinda date. There are pastries and Orange Juice on the table.
So Sara got the lunch date and it looks like they may have gone out to dinner too. ETA: They also showed Jenna first and Sara last; but, I can't say that it confirms Sara as F1 because I'm not sure of the editing of this Show. no no

Last edited by 2observe on Wed May 22, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by eme92 Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Beb, what's your theory?? I really want to hear it since i'm a die hard Hailey fan!

eme92

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 22, 2013 7:15 pm

We have Sara and Tim creating their lovesong ("Bet on Me," that will availabe on iTunes) and we have pictures of Jenna attending events where the band PWTs was playing. Do we really have a F1???? scratch No wait.......could it be......HAILEY F1. yes
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #3

+36
mrsgrover
cma
LoveDovez
scooter53
Dutchy23