SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by anders Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:48 am

agentcurls wrote:
anders wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
happyntexas wrote:LOLOL I know....I know.....they never fail to mess with you!!! Just when you think you know something.

CH, mess with us?! :giggle:

An editing case could be made for both JP & Ben F...what we need to look out for the most is Ashley's body language & facial expressions when interacting with them (though continuity is always in question here)...and what we see her say directly in PI's.

when I define JP and Ben in the edits - I see 2 F2s. JP is the jealous guy she has red hot chemistry with. Ben is the slow/standoffish guy who doesn't quite come to where she needs him to be to get the proposal.

I see what you're saying anders...it could be an editing ploy to keep everyone guessing.

they did it last season with Chantal and Emily - both got F2 edits, until Anguilla when Em clearly became our F1.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:What I don't understand is why they show her saying that she feels like Ben is her boyfriend, then at the rose ceremony she says she "sees her husband among them."

Ben's the boyfriend, who's the husband? Both comments were left in for a reason.

ETA: Ryan's not there so we can cross him off the list rotfl
good point !
someone can give an answer to this plz
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 am

Reidiscool wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
happyntexas wrote:LOLOL I know....I know.....they never fail to mess with you!!! Just when you think you know something.

An editing case could be made for both JP & Ben F...what we need to look out for the most is Ashley's body language & facial expressions when interacting with them (though continuity is always in question here)...and what we see her say directly in PI's.

IA and talking of body language/facial expressions. When Ben was confessing that she had him where she wanted him and was teetering on the brink of the L-bomb I was a little concerned over her facial expressions. But I have been fooled by that before. Ali's edited facial expressions on Roberto's fantasy date when he was trying to get out the L-word were all over the place and I thought she was too preoccupied with the camera crew, so much so that her screened reactions to this convo really threw me. Ash was aware of the cameras and her facial reactions were all over the place too. I still don't know what to make of it.

Talking of body language that has been all over the place for me too. She is a touchy feely kind of girl, but at the orphange date after party I was alerted to some negative BL between JP/Ash. In the rainy beach kissing scene when he asked her to move closer under the umbrella. She did, but she offered him the side of her face. Also prior to that when he was asking her for quiet time even though he was right next to her she was turned away from him. It's hard to explain but I just didn't get a good vibe. When he carried her back to the guys she seemed uncomfortable with his territorial display in front of the other guys. This was significant for me as that was the day that Ben noticed her buzzing round him. Since then I have only seen positives in the JP/Ash body language.

BL with Ben is strange. He always only seems to have one arm around her on many occasions. Their screened kisses are a bit lame. But they did not show monkey hugs and more passionate embraces that we somehow had screencaps for??? I don't know whether Ben is comfortable with the smushy stuff on camera?? I can't say that I've seen Ash kiss anyone opened mouthed yet with all abandon! Closest was probably JP in HK but I couldn't tell if she was really going for it....I know JP certainly was!

All in all I can see arguments for either guy but I'm coming off the fence on Ben's side at the moment.

I did notice on the bridge when they were standing there. She is the one who reached to hug and kiss him first. He had is arms to the said until she reached for him.

I do think however, alot of their awkwardness is Ben's camera shy. Might be a little hard to forget they are everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:03 am

bilolo wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:What I don't understand is why they show her saying that she feels like Ben is her boyfriend, then at the rose ceremony she says she "sees her husband among them."

Ben's the boyfriend, who's the husband? Both comments were left in for a reason.

ETA: Ryan's not there so we can cross him off the list rotfl
good point !
someone can give an answer to this plz

Was Chris Harrison still in the room?

She could mean she sees her husband in one of the other guys who isn't Ben OR she felt like Ben was her boyfriend at the start of the date (or before the date) and he quickly rose to husband status later.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:07 am

Reidiscool wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

IA and talking of body language/facial expressions. When Ben was confessing that she had him where she wanted him and was teetering on the brink of the L-bomb I was a little concerned over her facial expressions. But I have been fooled by that before. Ali's edited facial expressions on Roberto's fantasy date when he was trying to get out the L-word were all over the place and I thought she was too preoccupied with the camera crew, so much so that her screened reactions to this convo really threw me. Ash was aware of the cameras and her facial reactions were all over the place too. I still don't know what to make of it.

Talking of body language that has been all over the place for me too. She is a touchy feely kind of girl, but at the orphange date after party I was alerted to some negative BL between JP/Ash. In the rainy beach kissing scene when he asked her to move closer under the umbrella. She did, but she offered him the side of her face. Also prior to that when he was asking her for quiet time even though he was right next to her she was turned away from him. It's hard to explain but I just didn't get a good vibe. When he carried her back to the guys she seemed uncomfortable with his territorial display in front of the other guys. This was significant for me as that was the day that Ben noticed her buzzing round him. Since then I have only seen positives in the JP/Ash body language.

BL with Ben is strange. He always only seems to have one arm around her on many occasions. Their screened kisses are a bit lame. But they did not show monkey hugs and more passionate embraces that we somehow had screencaps for??? I don't know whether Ben is comfortable with the smushy stuff on camera?? I can't say that I've seen Ash kiss anyone opened mouthed yet with all abandon! Closest was probably JP in HK but I couldn't tell if she was really going for it....I know JP certainly was!

All in all I can see arguments for either guy but I'm coming off the fence on Ben's side at the moment.

I think it was an insecure moment for Ashley with JP...she didn't know where JP's head was, thought he was being stand-offish at the orphanage, etc. she was possibly trying to present a challenge to him, a little back-n-forth game-playing.

As far as BL with Ben, there could be quite a bit left on the cutting room floor? 8)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 am

happyntexas wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
happyntexas wrote:She said in a PI that she is falling in love with Ben and that he felt like her boyfriend.

She stated regarding JP that she was falling for him......no Love Bomb.

But, there is more of an argument for JP.

Both of those were VO's I believe, I don't think we actually see Ashley saying those words.

Actually, the "He feels like my boyfriend. That's really how I feel." she's sitting in her green dress saying this part of it. The rest is voice overs.

Is she in the green dress or the green top, she wore a green top to the date with Ben and a green dress to the evening portion of the group date. Did she actually use Ben's name when she said he's like my boyfriend? Sorry for the questioning I can't watch video's at work. handwave
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:14 am

gurlbrit wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
happyntexas wrote:She said in a PI that she is falling in love with Ben and that he felt like her boyfriend.

Both of those were VO's I believe, I don't think we actually see Ashley saying those words.

Actually, the "He feels like my boyfriend. That's really how I feel." she's sitting in her green dress saying this part of it. The rest is voice overs.

Is she in the green dress or the green top, she wore a green top to the date with Ben and a green dress to the evening portion of the group date. Did she actually use Ben's name when she said he's like my boyfriend? Sorry for the questioning I can't watch video's at work. handwave

It's the off the shoulder thing she wore on the date. I guess that was a top. I thought it was a dress when she was walking. Guess it was a skirt and top. But, it was from the date. I believe she did use his name. I would have to double check to be sure. I know she used Ben's name when she did the voice over. "I'm falling in love with Ben."

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 am

I think the slow burn does make more sense for Ben...but that's what the viewers see. We don't see JP as being a slow burn, but maybe Ashley did? no idea Maybe she saw their relationship as growing more and more every time they were together, and to her that was a slow burn.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 am

happyntexas wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

It's the off the shoulder thing she wore on the date. I guess that was a top. I thought it was a dress when she was walking. Guess it was a skirt and top. But, it was from the date. I believe she did use his name. I would have to double check to be sure. I know she used Ben's name when she did the voice over. "I'm falling in love with Ben."

Thanks if you could check, one of the things TPTB do is take something the lead or contestant says and put it somewhere else to make us think they are talking about a particular person or incident, they also chop and slice different sentences to make another sentence (we call it Frankenbite, not sure if that's a Fort name or just a generic name for it). Because she wore green twice in this past episode it will make it pretty easy for TPTB to chop and slice stuff hoping that the general public wouldn't notice that it wasn't the green top she had on with Ben or vice versa. It will be interesting to see if she actually did say and we can see her lips moving that "she can see Ben as her boyfriend", or if she said "she can see *** as her boyfriend" and it being a chop and slice moment, courtesy of TPTB.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:33 am

proudmommy50810 wrote:I think the slow burn does make more sense for Ben...but that's what the viewers see. We don't see JP as being a slow burn, but maybe Ashley did? no idea Maybe she saw their relationship as growing more and more every time they were together, and to her that was a slow burn.

It's all a matter of perspective, sorry for the double post, I haven't gotten the multiple quotes thing down pat yet.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 am

proudmommy50810 wrote:I think the slow burn does make more sense for Ben...but that's what the viewers see. We don't see JP as being a slow burn, but maybe Ashley did? no idea Maybe she saw their relationship as growing more and more every time they were together, and to her that was a slow burn.

Depends if the love story started at the beginning of the season during all of the Bentley crap ... Or in the middle of the season.

JP : beginning of the season
Ben: Episode 4

I guess it could be argued either way. But I am one of those that feel Bentley was of some importance to the storyline and not just a smokescreen. handwave
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:37 am

noobsleuth wrote:

Depends if the love story started at the beginning of the season during all of the Bentley crap ... Or in the middle of the season.

JP : beginning of the season
Ben: Episode 4

I guess it could be argued either way. But I am one of those that feel Bentley was of some importance to the storyline and not just a smokescreen. handwave

IA, and to the casual viewer, BENTLEY was the quick spark - so any of the other guys in comparison is a "slow burn"... and any of those crazy-hot JP scenes were quickly tempered with dramuhzzz in some form or another - whether it was the return of the BNB or JP's jealousy or all the pretty scenery, it's getting buried pretty deep!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 27 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 27 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl