SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:28 pm

happyntexas wrote:She said in a PI that she is falling in love with Ben and that he felt like her boyfriend.

She stated regarding JP that she was falling for him......no Love Bomb.

But, there is more of an argument for JP.

Sorry, have to correct this. Ashley said she could be, or thinks she could be, falling in love with Ben. She did NOT state it unequivocally, there's a big difference.

BTW, you guys all realize that the show's over and Ashley already picked whomever she picked, right? No matter how impassioned anyone's argument is for one guy or the other, or how many people you manage to convince to change their mind, it's not going to change the end result. Just thought I'd introduce a little perspective here. 👋

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Living Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 pm

happyntexas wrote:She said in a PI that she is falling in love with Ben and that he felt like her boyfriend.

In the PI Ashley said. " I LOVE BEN" straight out like that. I do not know if it has been put together or not, but that is what we hear.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Living wrote:

In the PI Ashley said. " I LOVE BEN" straight out like that. I do not know if it has been put together or not, but that is what we hear.

Yep! That is what we hear. It will be interesting to find out if she's IN LOVE with Ben. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Living wrote:

I love my hairdresser, she really does a great job when she cuts my hair. I also love bacon. Doesn't mean I'm thinking of marrying either.

If you think she meant anything more than that by the way she made the comment, "I love Ben", please go listen to it again.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 pm

ironcat wrote:
Living wrote:

I love my hairdresser, she really does a great job when she cuts my hair. I also love bacon. Doesn't mean I'm thinking of marrying either.

If you think she meant anything more than that by the way she made the comment, "I love Ben", please go listen to it again.

gee whiz - where's that perspective now??? :hidingchair

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:02 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Both of those were VO's I believe, I don't think we actually see Ashley saying those words.

Actually, the "He feels like my boyfriend. That's really how I feel." she's sitting in her green dress saying this part of it. The rest is voice overs.

Is she in the green dress or the green top, she wore a green top to the date with Ben and a green dress to the evening portion of the group date. Did she actually use Ben's name when she said he's like my boyfriend? Sorry for the questioning I can't watch video's at work. handwave

It's the off the shoulder thing she wore on the date. I guess that was a top. I thought it was a dress when she was walking. Guess it was a skirt and top. But, it was from the date. I believe she did use his name. I would have to double check to be sure. I know she used Ben's name when she did the voice over. "I'm falling in love with Ben."

Thanks if you could check, one of the things TPTB do is take something the lead or contestant says and put it somewhere else to make us think they are talking about a particular person or incident, they also chop and slice different sentences to make another sentence (we call it Frankenbite, not sure if that's a Fort name or just a generic name for it). Because she wore green twice in this past episode it will make it pretty easy for TPTB to chop and slice stuff hoping that the general public wouldn't notice that it wasn't the green top she had on with Ben or vice versa. It will be interesting to see if she actually did say and we can see her lips moving that "she can see Ben as her boyfriend", or if she said "she can see *** as her boyfriend" and it being a chop and slice moment, courtesy of TPTB.

It was the off the shoulder top that she wore on the date. Over the shoulder pony tail. She says, "I feel like matore comfortable, I feel like I know him. I feel like he is my boyfriend. That's honestly how I feel." That was what I could see when her lips moved. I didn't bother putting anything else she said in here that I couldn't see her talking. The only other thing they talked about over dinner was she was asking him questions about how his mom and sister would feel about their relationship. And he told her you've got me where you want me.

Wasn't there something said about the lead pursuing the F1. Because watching this again. she was the one asking the questions and she's the one that kept leaning in for the kiss, quite a few times.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:06 pm

anders wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Living wrote:

Anders, do you seriously think the producers would let Ashley actually declare her love for any of the contestants at this point in the show? Unless the line of thinking is that this off the cuff comment she made is the "clue" that MF was hinting at, which I won't dispute is a possibility (although I doubt he was referring to something so random). But the way she said it, in context, was not meant by her at that time, to be revealing. It was said in the same manner I (frequently) say, I love bacon.

PS, If your comment was made in snark, please disregard my response, I honestly couldn't tell.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:08 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
proudmommy50810 wrote:I think the slow burn does make more sense for Ben...but that's what the viewers see. We don't see JP as being a slow burn, but maybe Ashley did? no idea Maybe she saw their relationship as growing more and more every time they were together, and to her that was a slow burn.

Depends if the love story started at the beginning of the season during all of the Bentley crap ... Or in the middle of the season.

JP : beginning of the season
Ben: Episode 4

I guess it could be argued either way. But I am one of those that feel Bentley was of some importance to the storyline and not just a smokescreen. handwave

She stated in her blog that she started noticing Ben during the orphanage date and how her interacted with the children, and that solidified her feelings for him. She also state in front of everyone that she was developing strong feelings for the person that she wants to give the rose to.....then she gave the rose to Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Well, goodness gracious, I guess I'll just get back on my fence. Because I honestly love either Ben or JP. I started out with JP, then Ben started turning sweet.

The fence is the safest place to be I think. Sorry, for saying anything. I didn't think I was doing any harm. I was answering the questions that were asked. I really like it here, so I'm sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:24 pm

ironcat wrote:
anders wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Living wrote:

Anders, do you seriously think the producers would let Ashley actually declare her love for any of the contestants at this point in the show? Unless the line of thinking is that this off the cuff comment she made is the "clue" that MF was hinting at, which I won't dispute is a possibility (although I doubt he was referring to something so random). But the way she said it, in context, was not meant by her at that time, to be revealing. It was said in the same manner I (frequently) say, I love bacon.

PS, If your comment was made in snark, please disregard my response, I honestly couldn't tell.

snark - but to answer you're comment - no, I dont' think they'd allow her at that point to express those kinds of feelings towards anyone - I still believe JP is F1 and since this was the time for Ben to make an impression on the audience they had go with everything they had in order for the viewer to see why he's a F2 guy. Andy said ILY to both ladies, but not til LCD, just like Brad told Em he was falling for her during their LCD (or was it FD?). Any declarations that point to an ending won't come until at least LCD.

She says a lot of "I love the way xxx' does this or that - she uses the L-bomb a lot in relation to just about everything - and prolly bacon..... lolpanda

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:48 pm

happyntexas wrote:Well, goodness gracious, I guess I'll just get back on my fence. Because I honestly love either Ben or JP. I started out with JP, then Ben started turning sweet.

The fence is the safest place to be I think. Sorry, for saying anything. I didn't think I was doing any harm. I was answering the questions that were asked. I really like it here, so I'm sorry.

There's no need to apologize, or to stay on the fence if you prefer to do otherwise. As the saying goes, everybody is entitled to their own opinions but not their own facts. We all occasionally get our facts confused and others will correct them. It's no biggie. 👋

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:05 pm

happyntexas wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
proudmommy50810 wrote:I think the slow burn does make more sense for Ben...but that's what the viewers see. We don't see JP as being a slow burn, but maybe Ashley did? no idea Maybe she saw their relationship as growing more and more every time they were together, and to her that was a slow burn.

Depends if the love story started at the beginning of the season during all of the Bentley crap ... Or in the middle of the season.

JP : beginning of the season
Ben: Episode 4

I guess it could be argued either way. But I am one of those that feel Bentley was of some importance to the storyline and not just a smokescreen. handwave

She stated in her blog that she started noticing Ben during the orphanage date and how her interacted with the children, and that solidified her feelings for him. She also state in front of everyone that she was developing strong feelings for the person that she wants to give the rose to.....then she gave the rose to Ben.

Yeah that's why I said it could be argued either way.

But they are trying to tell a story here. If I saw the storyboard for this season it probably has JP, Bentley, and Ryan written all over it. The F1 is ALWAYS established at the beginning of the season... the beginning of the story. I sound like a broken record (sorry for that) but if Ben is F1 we would have seen him on the group dancing date interacting with Ash, we would have seen him comforting her on the Roast date, we would have seen their first kiss, and we would have seen his reaction to the Bentley news at the Hong Kong RC. TPTB would have showed us that stuff if his story was of any importance to the main storyline. I could be totally wrong... I have just never seen anyone with half a storyline ever be F1. Even Jesse during Deanna's season got an FIR and an early date.

ETA: JMO!!!! handwave
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl