SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 pm

albean99 wrote:Ed & Roberto both got the adreneline date. Maybe Ashley put her foot down and said let the guys risk their necks instead. giggling

Yep, I think that's why most people say this season is "boring" is because there's no adrenaline date like Ali and Roberto's 1-1 date and such. This is just a calm, mellow season as far as 1-1 dates go.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:05 am

Welcome Ay_Jay_E! Is that you in your avatar picture? Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:13 am

This weekend I will watch the whole show in one sitting to see what I miss, obviously I miss something. now I wonder why Fleiss gave RS the ending is it because he knew Bentley thing was bad or because he did not care or the couple is in trouble???

Bem tweeting is giving me pause have to sort it all out over my long weekend this time. Off to work enjoy your day y'all.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:
anders wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped
island.

I hope he gets at least one mammal--Ashley. :gotcha:

rofl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 am

I'm confused (I don't think I am alone here !). I can see all the adoring looks between A and JP. I can see the screencaps in which A is always by JP's side. I can see that JP appears to be really smitten with A. I am not sure how he feels this way in such a short time (M&G, flip a coin kiss, and then sitting around with her upset and exhausted for an evening). But stranger things have happened ! For his second 1on1 JP and A have a quiet picnic - but what is the focus of that date? Again sad serious talk about her dealings with Bentley. And of course tptb are focusing on this - I am sure they had other things to talk about. But for me it seems like a "chemistry" edit job. What do they have in common - do they laugh together ? Does JP know that she loves to dance - that she apparently is a little artistic. JP doesn't give a lot of detail to his answers to her - "changed my life forever" etc. I guess what I am asking is - what do they have in common? I think a biggy for them is the fact that he lives in NY - I don't think she really wants to move far away from her family in Maine.
When I see her with Ben - he is being totally genuine, sensitive, respectful etc. But he is taking his time - but... the walls are down. I know making sense is not a big part of this show - but wouldn't one be more trusting of a relationship with one who was taking his time - seeing how much fun they have together when they are out with each other - finding out things as the days go on that just amuse you or surprise you etc ?? I found it unsettling that JP was so vague about how he knew that he cared about her. So far he has only told A that he thinks she knows how he feels about her. (She keeps asking ... - is she convinced she knows ?)
She says she knows how Ben feels about her - maybe that he is falling for her.
Then we have the second 1 on 1 date and it is only for the evening. very odd. Even if you can say - well that's because she was sure and she needs to spend more time with others - even an overnight apparently - to make sure - it doesn't add up. After all the torment she has been through - real or unreal - tptb want a success out of this - so they are going to give her all the time she needs or wants to be with her F1.
On the other hand Ben tells us that he didn't get a chance to be with her at the last RC - why is that. Was she so busy soothing nerves with the others - I find that odd too. JP has had a continual story line. But Ben has had the storyline that makes sense - she was smitten with Bentley but had had time with JP - and yet she was still beside herself - she felt so alone - she didn't think she could go on witht he show. Then she gets to know Ben - she likes him - but she must get the stuff about Bentley out (to explain why she wasn't interested in Ben in the first place) so she tests it out on JP - he is fine with it. Then when she tells the others about it - we don't get to see Ben's reaction - but obviously he is ok with it - judging from his skepticism and dog talk conversations. So as of then I am thinking Ben's relationship has more substance.
Then the FRC pics - in which it appears that Ben comes first... Fleiss is good at this - and it only seems obvious that he would mix things up in order to create a good show. Ben is getting the typical F2 date - is JP going to get the secluded island date etc etc. Who's going to get the bungee jump, who's going to get the master suite?

Then JP has to win his boxing match - but Ben and Constantine are laid back - and just having fun with the boat race - and don't really try to win. What does that mean ?
I think someone is telling me to be patient !!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 pm

CHO wrote:I'm confused (I don't think I am alone here !). I can see all the adoring looks between A and JP. I can see the screencaps in which A is always by JP's side. I can see that JP appears to be really smitten with A. I am not sure how he feels this way in such a short time (M&G, flip a coin kiss, and then sitting around with her upset and exhausted for an evening). But stranger things have happened ! For his second 1on1 JP and A have a quiet picnic - but what is the focus of that date? Again sad serious talk about her dealings with Bentley. And of course tptb are focusing on this - I am sure they had other things to talk about. But for me it seems like a "chemistry" edit job. What do they have in common - do they laugh together ? Does JP know that she loves to dance - that she apparently is a little artistic. JP doesn't give a lot of detail to his answers to her - "changed my life forever" etc. I guess what I am asking is - what do they have in common? I think a biggy for them is the fact that he lives in NY - I don't think she really wants to move far away from her family in Maine.
When I see her with Ben - he is being totally genuine, sensitive, respectful etc. But he is taking his time - but... the walls are down. I know making sense is not a big part of this show - but wouldn't one be more trusting of a relationship with one who was taking his time - seeing how much fun they have together when they are out with each other - finding out things as the days go on that just amuse you or surprise you etc ?? I found it unsettling that JP was so vague about how he knew that he cared about her. So far he has only told A that he thinks she knows how he feels about her. (She keeps asking ... - is she convinced she knows ?)
She says she knows how Ben feels about her - maybe that he is falling for her.
Then we have the second 1 on 1 date and it is only for the evening. very odd. Even if you can say - well that's because she was sure and she needs to spend more time with others - even an overnight apparently - to make sure - it doesn't add up. After all the torment she has been through - real or unreal - tptb want a success out of this - so they are going to give her all the time she needs or wants to be with her F1.
On the other hand Ben tells us that he didn't get a chance to be with her at the last RC - why is that. Was she so busy soothing nerves with the others - I find that odd too. JP has had a continual story line. But Ben has had the storyline that makes sense - she was smitten with Bentley but had had time with JP - and yet she was still beside herself - she felt so alone - she didn't think she could go on witht he show. Then she gets to know Ben - she likes him - but she must get the stuff about Bentley out (to explain why she wasn't interested in Ben in the first place) so she tests it out on JP - he is fine with it. Then when she tells the others about it - we don't get to see Ben's reaction - but obviously he is ok with it - judging from his skepticism and dog talk conversations. So as of then I am thinking Ben's relationship has more substance.
Then the FRC pics - in which it appears that Ben comes first... Fleiss is good at this - and it only seems obvious that he would mix things up in order to create a good show. Ben is getting the typical F2 date - is JP going to get the secluded island date etc etc. Who's going to get the bungee jump, who's going to get the master suite?

Then JP has to win his boxing match - but Ben and Constantine are laid back - and just having fun with the boat race - and don't really try to win. What does that mean ?
I think someone is telling me to be patient !!

I can see your frustration and this season is doing the exact same thing to me. The edit this season is really strange and probably is weird because of things that happened that we see and things that we aren't privy to. Ashley has a huge decision ahead of her because JP and Ben are different. Seems to me she has to decide who she is before she can decide which guy is "a rest of your life" kind of guy. MF and the editors are just :stirthepot so we do have to be patient to see if Ashley can sort it all out.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

I have no doubt that whomever F1 is Ashley knew without a doubt who that was way before FRC day. We always see the scenes where the lead appears to be struggling, but, in fact most, if not all had their minds made up way before the morning of the FRC.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:17 pm

anders wrote:I have no doubt that whomever F1 is Ashley knew without a doubt who that was way before FRC day. We always see the scenes where the lead appears to be struggling, but, in fact most, if not all had their minds made up way before the morning of the FRC.

I agree whatever the previews show us it tends to be the opposite thing that actually goes down. Especially, when the lead is female. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:44 pm

I hope no one minds but I am going to change the subject. Just rewatched Monday's episode and one thing really stuck out to me.

Ames makes a statement in his one on one time on the Jumbo Floating Restaurant and the only words he says to Ashley about the guys being upset are these.

"I suppose that we would all prefer our fairytales to be simple, but they are not and life is not as simple as we would hope and in fact that is why it is beautiful."

The editors left this long sentence in by Ames for a reason. It is some kind of foreshadowing or something but I am not an expert on editing. Any thoughts?
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Reality Mary wrote:I hope no one minds but I am going to change the subject. Just rewatched Monday's episode and one thing really stuck out to me.

Ames makes a statement in his one on one time on the Jumbo Floating Restaurant and the only words he says to Ashley about the guys being upset are these.

"I suppose that we would all prefer our fairytales to be simple, but they are not and life is not as simple as we would hope and in fact that is why it is beautiful."

The editors left this long sentence in by Ames for a reason. It is some kind of foreshadowing or something but I am not an expert on editing. Any thoughts?

I'm horrible at interpreting the edit! My snarky side says it's to show us that some bachelors can speak in sentences with more than 4 words!

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 pm

it means that Ames is the intellectual guy in the show and almost everybody love him for that (just kidding but he is) :D

i thinnk it's foreshadowing that Ashley will have her happy ending but she'll pass through lot of things before reaching it

Last edited by bilolo on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:00 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:I hope no one minds but I am going to change the subject. Just rewatched Monday's episode and one thing really stuck out to me.

I'm horrible at interpreting the edit! My snarky side says it's to show us that some bachelors can speak in sentences with more than 4 words!

yes

I was surprised that they did not show JP with her after her reveal to the other guys. They showed him talking to them but not her. Perhaps after their 1 on1 date they wanted to keep him more hidden.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl