SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Macswife8 Sat May 18, 2013 9:13 am

chrissy1295 wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
renaissance wrote:
here is a good one of seancat. can someone please embed Smiley

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxt9my_the-bachelor-catherine-sean_people#.UZbhJfdzbIU

Love this! I was wondering if anyone has figured out the 2nd thing that she was going to learn but he just wanted a kiss instead, :Flirty: aww. I think the last word is cute but just can't make it out. Thanks

She just said that "give me a kiss" is cute and she should have asked that too. So Sean asked her for a kiss instead :Smiley:

Aww! Thanks! yes
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 18, 2013 9:42 am

jembid wrote:Here's from twitter :Smiley:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Image13

Aww!! Cat is so pretty!!! They are matched . Love them.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 18, 2013 9:43 am

jembid wrote:Here you go :Smiley:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Image12

She's so cute and pretty..
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 18, 2013 9:57 am

Thanks for the pictures. Looks like it was a late night. That pic with Lola came at 1:00am

ETA: Actually I'm not so sure he took this picture last night. Catherine is wearing the same thing she wore the last time he posted a picture of her with their girls. Lola appears to be in the same position. Only his camera angle has changed.

Last edited by lipsis on Sat May 18, 2013 10:37 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : .)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sat May 18, 2013 10:45 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
jembid wrote:Here you go :Smiley:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Image12

She's so cute and pretty..

Shay liked this photo ... maybe the 6 month mark is some kind of historical milestone to her. :greenman:

Whatever it is I like it ... :cutesmile!:
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Sat May 18, 2013 10:49 am

^ Shay liked many pics before, but she tweeted about Cat on the 6th month mark. Not complaining.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sat May 18, 2013 11:08 am

Karen5354 wrote:^ Shay liked many pics before, but she tweeted about Cat on the 6th month mark. Not complaining.

Correct, just appears as if she's becoming a little more active and consistent now, and I was just speculating on the reason, nothing more ... FWIW I've always maintained there's never been an issue between her and Sean and Cat
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat May 18, 2013 11:12 am

lipsis wrote:Thanks for the pictures. Looks like it was a late night. That pic with Lola came at 1:00am

ETA: Actually I'm not so sure he took this picture last night. Catherine is wearing the same thing she wore the last time he posted a picture of her with their girls. Lola appears to be in the same position. Only his camera angle has changed.
Good Morning Lipsis! I don't think this is the same pic. She had on jean shorts on the other pic with both girls. I believe this pic was taken after they had dinner last night (see pic of them with fan above) The girl posted the pic around 1 in the morning: Samantha Fett ‏@SammyFett 6h Starting my birthday off right. Star spotting: Sean and Katherine
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat May 18, 2013 11:19 am

Here's the other pic - definitely different clothes

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Aa6f443aa97511e2af2c22000a9e510c_7
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 18, 2013 11:20 am

livelife wrote:
lipsis wrote:Thanks for the pictures. Looks like it was a late night. That pic with Lola came at 1:00am

Good Morning Lipsis! I don't think this is the same pic. She had on jean shorts on the other pic with both girls. I believe this pic was taken after they had dinner last night (see pic of them with fan above) The girl posted the pic around 1 in the morning: Samantha Fett ‏@SammyFett 6h Starting my birthday off right. Star spotting: Sean and Katherine

Morning livelife, I just checked the other pic again. You are right, different cropped jeans. Guess that must be Lola's favorite spot when Catherine is there. lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat May 18, 2013 11:28 am

lipsis wrote:
livelife wrote:

Morning livelife, I just checked the other pic again. You are right, different cropped jeans. Guess that must be Lola's favorite spot when Catherine is there. lol

Lola looks like she's turning out to be mommy's girl!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat May 18, 2013 11:31 am

lipsis wrote:
livelife wrote:

Morning livelife, I just checked the other pic again. You are right, different cropped jeans. Guess that must be Lola's favorite spot when Catherine is there. laugh out loud
You can tell Lola adores Catherine... just like her daddy! Hugesmile
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan