SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by anders Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:47 pm

hell no - absolutely not!!! whew, glad we cleared that up.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:09 pm

i got your point Anders in the first place ! handwave

with writing, it's difficult to read into the lines and understand what the person is saying, we can also have another understanding that's why if i don't understand or think of something that might not be what the other is saying i ask first and comment on that second :D
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:51 pm

ryvetted wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Came across this funny blog on twitter. Biff Groban F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 40742102

http://www.knoxmccoy.com/

Omg, where did this guy come from! lol
I haven't laughed this much since sdl! F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 3497602689 F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 1201391414
Thanks for posting DMBFan F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 550657593

Someone should invite him to the site. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 1806963828 F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 3817599070
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:09 pm

emusha wrote:I see your point and it's quite discombobulating to have those conflicting points together but at the same time we have two very drastic outcomes for these two shows i.e. Alibearto and Bremily...

In Alibearto's case - Roberto handled it like a trooper, he took it all in stride and understood why so much of the edit hid him. Roberto is very level headed about the fact that this is a TV show (remember him saying he always tells Ali how crazy it is that he met his 'one'/her on a TV show?)

In Bremily's case - Emily took it very very hard!! She was jealous of all of Chantal's dates... She keeps talking about how Brad said the same things to every girl and that made her feel less special and that she could practically fall asleep watching her own dates!! + The media attention almost consumed them both whole despite the fact they didn't do the media rounds (These are all things they mentioned in the people article out this week -- I was reading it at the grocery checkout) From what they were saying (we'll see more of this in the interview) it really looked like the media stuff and emily's 'low-profile' edit played a really big role in how they were dealing with their post-show relationship and eventually played a big role in their break-up particularly because they were long distance...

CH mentioned when Alibearto moved in together and to SD NOT hollywood that was a huge step for their enduring relationship... as past successful couples have done to get out of the limelight and into he normal.

I think TPTB are slowly trying to see a success formula for couples and to understand the use that successful couples have for the franchise vs. drama publicity (which also has its uses but has been a bit overplayed in recent years)

So from that perspective - as well as JP's jealousy/insecurity (if that is indeed him) and Ashley's insecurities/confusion it looks to me like TPTB are showing the edit that will 1. keep the couple together better, 2. still keep the drama ratings high for the viewers...

I do realize this is giving tptb a lot of credit but I can't think of other reasons for them flipping the edit this way keeping in mind F1 is JP

*slowclap*

:brav:

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Love_Me wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Came across this funny blog on twitter. Biff Groban F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 40742102

Omg, where did this guy come from! laugh out loud
I haven't laughed this much since sdl! F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 3497602689 F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 1201391414
Thanks for posting DMBFan F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 550657593

Someone should invite him to the site. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 1806963828 F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 3817599070

I know that he is here because he is the one that invited me. :giggle: He told me that he and his wife are enjoying watching the season unspoiled. He actually loved that he was spoofed last season. Great guy!

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Blondie did you ask him what he thought of the season so far/ who he thinks will be the F1? TIA
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:29 pm

emusha wrote:
I think TPTB are slowly trying to see a success formula for couples and to understand the use that successful couples have for the franchise vs. drama publicity (which also has its uses but has been a bit overplayed in recent years)

So from that perspective - as well as JP's jealousy/insecurity (if that is indeed him) and Ashley's insecurities/confusion it looks to me like TPTB are showing the edit that will 1. keep the couple together better, 2. still keep the drama ratings high for the viewers...

I do realize this is giving tptb a lot of credit but I can't think of other reasons for them flipping the edit this way keeping in mind F1 is JP
---OP snipped ---

Regardless of the reason but I have been saying this for a while now. That the edit for the season will change post-Bentley. In other words JP has been sort-of edited 1 way pre-Bentley and we'll see the emerging of a different edit for JP from episode 7 onwards. And from the looks of both the episode descriptions and the previews we are begining to see the change. Now why they would do that I have no clue.

But pre-Bentley the seasons edit was messed up. Now Post-Bentley we will see a whole different side to the main characters in this saga. And yes - we do need to give tptb credit becauase they are showing us what they want us to see. That is not the characters of these people but always the EDITED characters.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:37 pm

I love how everyone sees things from a different perspective. I personally don't see JP getting a bad edit yet. He has been very supportive of Ashley. He has said chaps my as$ and something about Ryan getting a rose. People are speculating about next week but to me that is speculation. How is he comparing to Ryan from Trista's season. He was incredibly romantic. But he was as insecure as they come. He needed constant reassurance. I think JP has gotten a much Better edit than Ryan.
Jmo of course. back to your regularly scheduled banter...
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ryvetted wrote:

Omg, where did this guy come from! laugh out loud

I know that he is here because he is the one that invited me. :giggle: He told me that he and his wife are enjoying watching the season unspoiled. He actually loved that he was spoofed last season. Great guy!

Didn't he post under a different name on Fort?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:47 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Blondie did you ask him what he thought of the season so far/ who he thinks will be the F1? TIA

No I have not. I could send him a message but it depends on if he still pops up on the deserted Fort. :D

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Pacific Island Seaplanes, fly Canadian Dehavilland Beaver and its big brother, the 10 place Single Otter are known as the "Canadian Bush planes". According to their website. Haven't looked at any images to see if they are the planes flying the participants.

Coral Air flies a Lake Buccaneer LA4-200 amphibian.

Turtle Island air only flies guests of the Turtle Island resort.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:22 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:I love how everyone sees things from a different perspective. I personally don't see JP getting a bad edit yet. He has been very supportive of Ashley. He has said chaps my as$ and something about Ryan getting a rose. People are speculating about next week but to me that is speculation. How is he comparing to Ryan from Trista's season. He was incredibly romantic. But he was as insecure as they come. He needed constant reassurance. I think JP has gotten a much Better edit than Ryan.
Jmo of course. back to your regularly scheduled banter...

I agree with you. It's so long ago that I have to be reminded about how insecure Ryan was about whether Trista would pick him. I think someone here mentioned that he was so nervous before the FRC, that he disappeared because he was literally sick to his stomach andi Trista was frantic wondering where he was. I never knew that. I always thought Ryan was incredibly sensitive and not nearly as confident as one might think a guy who was so handsome, romantic and sexy should be.

I see JP as having a quiet confidence, but he also has some insecurities. I think it's called being human. I also think this show ,could make even the most confident, assured person feel insecure.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

+80
cfck2222
momoftrips
Shadow
bing2262
moflan