SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:I love how everyone sees things from a different perspective. I personally don't see JP getting a bad edit yet. He has been very supportive of Ashley. He has said chaps my as$ and something about Ryan getting a rose. People are speculating about next week but to me that is speculation. How is he comparing to Ryan from Trista's season. He was incredibly romantic. But he was as insecure as they come. He needed constant reassurance. I think JP has gotten a much Better edit than Ryan.
Jmo of course. back to your regularly scheduled banter...

I agree with you. It's so long ago that I have to be reminded about how insecure Ryan was about whether Trista would pick him. I think someone here mentioned that he was so nervous before the FRC, that he disappeared because he was literally sick to his stomach andi Trista was frantic wondering where he was. I never knew that. I always thought Ryan was incredibly sensitive and not nearly as confident as one might think a guy who was so handsome, romantic and sexy should be.

I see JP as having a quiet confidence, but he also has some insecurities. I think it's called being human. I also think this show ,could make even the most confident, assured person feel insecure.

Nicely said NNY. Even Tessa got an insecure edit. She whined all the time, and even cried in the bathroom. Its a shame that they didnt work out, their lifestyles were just too different I guess.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:I love how everyone sees things from a different perspective. I personally don't see JP getting a bad edit yet. He has been very supportive of Ashley. He has said chaps my as$ and something about Ryan getting a rose. People are speculating about next week but to me that is speculation. How is he comparing to Ryan from Trista's season. He was incredibly romantic. But he was as insecure as they come. He needed constant reassurance. I think JP has gotten a much Better edit than Ryan.
Jmo of course. back to your regularly scheduled banter...

I agree with you. It's so long ago that I have to be reminded about how insecure Ryan was about whether Trista would pick him. I think someone here mentioned that he was so nervous before the FRC, that he disappeared because he was literally sick to his stomach andi Trista was frantic wondering where he was. I never knew that. I always thought Ryan was incredibly sensitive and not nearly as confident as one might think a guy who was so handsome, romantic and sexy should be.

I see JP as having a quiet confidence, but he also has some insecurities. I think it's called being human. I also think this show ,could make even the most confident, assured person feel insecure.

Nicely said NNY. Even Tessa got an insecure edit. She whined all the time, and even cried in the bathroom. Its a shame that they didnt work out, their lifestyles were just too different I guess.

ITA. Much speculation going on here. Most likely much ado about nothing.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Many, many thanks...

Post by rkmccoy Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 am

DMBFan wrote:Came across this funny blog on twitter. Biff Groban :giggle:

http://www.knoxmccoy.com/

Can I just say that reading all the incredibly kind things you guys have said about my blog has made my millennium? I can't say thanks enough. I'm glad it has provided a small amount of entertainment and I hope it continues to. Feel free to chime in on my blog with any thoughts as they are always welcome, especially from such an engaged audience as you all.

Again, thanks so much for all the nice words. For me, I haven't seen any spoilers, but if Ashley doesn't pick JP, then she's hopeless. And if she somehow ends up with Bentley? Blood will come out of my eyes and my brain will explode.

rkmccoy

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:45 am

rkmccoy wrote:

Can I just say that reading all the incredibly kind things you guys have said about my blog has made my millennium? I can't say thanks enough. I'm glad it has provided a small amount of entertainment and I hope it continues to. Feel free to chime in on my blog with any thoughts as they are always welcome, especially from such an engaged audience as you all.

Again, thanks so much for all the nice words. For me, I haven't seen any spoilers, but if Ashley doesn't pick JP, then she's hopeless. And if she somehow ends up with Bentley? Blood will come out of my eyes and my brain will explode.

Loved your blog! Welcome! :Welcome
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:46 am

rkmccoy wrote:

Welcome! What a sweet and awesome post! :loveflower: :loveflower:

Oh and funny! rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:48 am

rkmccoy wrote:

:Welcome and I agree
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:49 am

rkmccoy wrote:

Nice to have you here! Welcome1 Your blog is so funny and entertaining!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 am

rkmccoy wrote:

Welcome, your blog had me seriously laughing outloud, most enjoyable and fun. Your take on Lucas and the pickle comparison was hilarious and right on point. :giggle:

Gllad you are on Team Cupcake!!!! :cc5:

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:00 am

rkmccoy wrote:

You are oh so welcome! I loved your take on Ryan. How do you tell somebody that what's wrong with him is that he is too positive, pleasant, and "up"? What does that make you? hmmm
I equate Ryan to the Energizer Bunny. After a while, I just want to take the batteries out of the Bunny.....
However, I really do like Ryan for all of that, even though I know that after a while he would dance on my very last nerve, too.
My favorite line was the DNA combination line spawning the Anti-Christ. I don't know when I have actually burst out loud laughing like that so unexpectedly.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 am

rkmccoy wrote:

It was a wildly entertaining blog!! Keep em coming Smiley We here have a taste for the snarky bits!! :Nod: handwave

and Welcome1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:06 am

rkmccoy wrote:

:heyyall:
Does engaged audience mean obsessed?? Yep; that's us! :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Harrison...

Post by rkmccoy Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:13 am

Bloomers wrote:

You are oh so welcome! I loved your take on Ryan. How do you tell somebody that what's wrong with him is that he is too positive, pleasant, and "up"? What does that make you? hmmm
I equate Ryan to the Energizer Bunny. After a while, I just want to take the batteries out of the Bunny.....
However, I really do like Ryan for all of that, even though I know that after a while he would dance on my very last nerve, too.
My favorite line was the DNA combination line spawning the Anti-Christ. I don't know when I have actually burst out loud laughing like that so unexpectedly.

Energizer bunny? YES.

But listen: let's get down to business. Where on God's beautiful earth did you find your user pic? That picture needs to be framed, matted and hung up in my office. I almost fainted when I saw it.

rkmccoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

+80
cfck2222
momoftrips
Shadow
bing2262
moflan