SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4 Empty Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Beb Wed May 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Beb wrote:Blue Box Theory...

Can someone refresh who the final Blue Boxes belong too?
I have another theory...

For Tim: Sara and Jenna
For Ben: Allie and Angela
For Ernesto: Just Shandi (sounds like Ernesto gets rid of two girls next week according to what's on the NBC site, previewing next week)

thanks Litta. But turns out my theory is poop. I was gonna say that the producers lite up the boxes of F2/F3 to REALLY mess with us.
It would make us think we'd figured it out right up to the end. When in reality, F1 was whoever we thought was F3.

So, in Tim's case, that would be Hailey. In Ben's case, that would be Kristen. But Ernesto kind of blows the theory out of the water...unless, of course, we're counting Eva. And she doesn't have a box that we know of...or does she? Maybe that's the big surprise. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beb

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 am

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by realitylovefan Thu May 23, 2013 1:02 am

I really hope that none of the girls (especially Sara and Jenna) are aware of this forum and are not reading any of these posts. Some of the comments posted in these threads are pretty rough. If they are seeing these posts, I certainly hope that they could just laugh about them.

I really wish we could see every second of the dates and not only in pieces - no edits! That way, we could really see the true nature of their relationships and who the girls really are with Tim. Nevertheless, I think Tracy said it right... All the girls are great women and each will give Tim a different kind of life. I don't know Tim, but during the dating process, I truly do believe he saw unique/different qualities in each of the three women who could make him happy. With Sara, he seems to be at peace, calm and is very tender with her. I can see Sara being his rock. With Hailey, they share the same kind of humor which is cute. He's always smiling and laughing, honestly happy. With Jenna, he seems very passionate and romantic with her - which you definitely need in one another to make a relationship last. I could see Tim happy with any one of the three girls. Now it's a matter of who he sees as a life-long partner. I definitely can't wait to see who he picks in the end - in two more weeks! He has said in interviews that he's still with her and is very happy. I really hope that he is because he seems like a genuinely good guy!

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 23, 2013 3:44 am

Oh, it's known by now, that they do read this forum indeed. But hey, I think people here were/are very friendly and civilized and although some very passionate, others doubtful and some just curious, I haven't really read any awful things about any of the girls. Maybe somebody doesn't like certain characteristics that were shown of each girl, but at the end of the day, I think I can speak for all, we know it's the show and it is edited following a precise scripted trajectory, so we should always leave a space for a doubt.
If they read me, I hope they can just laugh it off, because I know I make my assumptions and analyzes based on my previous experience and I caught myself identifying with some of the contestants in this story, so I'm aware I could be wrong (not on the height measures tho', ahahah, excuse me).
I was mostly writing about Sara, Jenna and Hailey because those are the girls that Tim mostly interacted with and I didn't spend much time on Sarah, Siham, Danielle, but I acknowledge they are all important piece in a puzzle and really great girls.

About Sara I can say without embarrassment, that she's a really great girl, whom I have a slight problem watching with Tim, because I feel she's trying to "sell" herself in the best positive light, which is not a bad thing, but we all know everyone has some flaws and she doesn't open that door for any of us to see, so it feels like those cheesy romantic movies, a little bit too much sugar for my taste. But there is something that she does right and it clicked with Tim, because by 7th episode I can see his interest in her.

About Jenna, I can say that I find her way of approach towards Tim and the girls admirable (i don't necessarily agreeing with everything). It's like watching the innocent kid, who still hasn't being tainted by the past relationships and difficult experience, but at the same time is capable to be witty and elusive, like kids know to be with their parents to get out of trouble. She's also the advertisement graduate, so one thing is sure, she can "sell" a good time with her and despite the editing, I do feel there's more to her, because I doubt they kiss all 45 min or how much their dates last.

And about Hailey, I would say, she comes across as not so clever sales pitcher on those dates with Tim, giving out too much about her own flaws (in this case Sara is definitely better example of a good approach), almost giving a guy an easy exit, pulling the rug under own feet, but at the same time she comes across as openly honest and for someone who is looking for a guy that could accept her all, i think she's doing great - whoever is going to watch her and fall for that "old maid with man hands" will be the right one.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by realitylovefan Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 am

Many people on the show have commented that Sara is a beautiful woman...therefore, I don't feel like she's trying the sell herself in the positive light - I think she is in the positive light. I don't think she needs to prove that to anyone. I think it's funny that it's being said that Sara doesn't open that door for any of us to see any flaws - isn't what we are able to see in the producers' control - not quite Sara? Like how many people believe there is more to Jenna than what producers allow us to see of her due to edits (which I do believe as well), I believe there is more to Sara than just the "best positive light".

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 23, 2013 5:20 am

Reality,
I didn't say she's not this positive person that she's portrayed on the show, but I believe everyone of us has some flaws, and we were able to see, through this editing, Jenna's flaws and Hailey's flaws (because she serves them on a plate for us), but not Sara's. I don't blame her for that and I certainly don't think she need to prove anything to anyone, I just stated, my "discomfort" in watching this kind of portray.
It might be just the editing or maybe she is very guarded of things she says and does (Even Sarah M. yesterday said it she was cautious of what she was saying, because she knew that the production can use everything, like in The Bachelor), so it's nothing negative to say, that she thinks before she says/does things, not like Hailey who is unfiltered or Jenna and her head-shaking, eye-rolling, "possessive" comments.

And when is a bad thing to write that she is portrayed in "just the best positive light"? Neither did I say that Sara is one-dimensional, but Jenna must be two-dimensional, we just don't see it. And before you reprimand me for my usage of words "sell themselves", I just used the same words that matchmakers use, after all we have to make our best pitches all the time for succeeding.

As for my taste of stories portrayed (and romantic movies), yes, I tend to laugh every time the story gets too predictable, when you "hear the violins playing", when everything is so peachy perfect and it makes me itch, because you know that nothing in real life is perfect. So yeah, blame it on editing if you want, call me a cynic if that's how I come across, but that's my sensation when watching Sara and Tim.

ETA: Reality, I hope you don't take it personal, but I stand behind my words.

That said, I do want to discuss this portrayal with everyone - how you feel?
I mean my feelings watching it won't change if they don't change and throw something to spice it up, with that I don't mean that I want drama.

I guess what I'm saying is that it gets monotone, when everything goes smoothly and there are no obstacles for them to overcome. At the beginning there was this question mark above Tim's head, can Sara move on (ex fiance), but now that's settled, so it seems like done deal. To Tim she is perfect, everything he would need in a woman, she is loving and caring and compassionate and generous and strong and confident, talkative and pleasant, has faith and courage ... so is there anything that puts him in doubts?

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu May 23, 2013 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : want to talk)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu May 23, 2013 7:33 am

realitylovefan wrote:Many people on the show have commented that Sara is a beautiful woman...therefore, I don't feel like she's trying the sell herself in the positive light - I think she is in the positive light. I don't think she needs to prove that to anyone. I think it's funny that it's being said that Sara doesn't open that door for any of us to see any flaws - isn't what we are able to see in the producers' control - not quite Sara? Like how many people believe there is more to Jenna than what producers allow us to see of her due to edits (which I do believe as well), I believe there is more to Sara than just the "best positive light".

I think Sara would definitely agree with you. Someone tweeted something to her about her (Sara) being a saint but for that reason it might be difficult to live with her- Sara replied that she was clearly not a saint - and added a haha or two.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 23, 2013 9:57 am

*clipped for brevity*

happygolucky wrote:Oh, it's known by now, that they do read this forum indeed. But hey, I think people here were/are very friendly and civilized and although some very passionate, others doubtful and some just curious, I haven't really read any awful things about any of the girls. Maybe somebody doesn't like certain characteristics that were shown of each girl, but at the end of the day, I think I can speak for all, we know it's the show and it is edited following a precise scripted trajectory, so we should always leave a space for a doubt.
If they read me, I hope they can just laugh it off, because I know I make my assumptions and analyzes based on my previous experience and I caught myself identifying with some of the contestants in this story, so I'm aware I could be wrong (not on the height measures tho', ahahah, excuse me).
I was mostly writing about Sara, Jenna and Hailey because those are the girls that Tim mostly interacted with and I didn't spend much time on Sarah, Siham, Danielle, but I acknowledge they are all important piece in a puzzle and really great girls.

spitcoffee :WAVEY: Morning, happy...err, good afternoon! Funny post to wake up to...love it!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu May 23, 2013 10:15 am

docnash14 wrote:
realitylovefan wrote:Many people on the show have commented that Sara is a beautiful woman...therefore, I don't feel like she's trying the sell herself in the positive light - I think she is in the positive light. I don't think she needs to prove that to anyone. I think it's funny that it's being said that Sara doesn't open that door for any of us to see any flaws - isn't what we are able to see in the producers' control - not quite Sara? Like how many people believe there is more to Jenna than what producers allow us to see of her due to edits (which I do believe as well), I believe there is more to Sara than just the "best positive light".

I think Sara would definitely agree with you. Someone tweeted something to her about her (Sara) being a saint but for that reason it might be difficult to live with her- Sara replied that she was clearly not a saint - and added a haha or two.

I saw that too! Poor girl, you are damned if you are a nice girl and if you are a mean girl! Wow, we need more beautiful ppl like Sara in the world! I guess they are an easy target, huh.. Tim said him and his girl never fight, they just flow, so that I can see with Sara.. Go girl and don't change!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 23, 2013 10:21 am

Good morning to you my dear Litta. (Couldn't let go of that one, did I?, ahaha)
It was really fun and exciting reading your exchange with Sarah. Great time and I'm looking forward to more of this kind of "new entries".
A week, make it two and I hope the Dixie band joins us too.
:happydance:
Wrote so much in the last few posts, that have nothing to add.
Enjoy your day. I might get an inspiration later.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Thu May 23, 2013 11:08 am

happygolucky wrote:Good morning to you my dear Litta. (Couldn't let go of that one, did I?, ahaha)
It was really fun and exciting reading your exchange with Sarah. Great time and I'm looking forward to more of this kind of "new entries".
A week, make it two and I hope the Dixie band joins us too.
:happydance:
Wrote so much in the last few posts, that have nothing to add.
Enjoy your day. I might get an inspiration later.

So Happy, you have inspired me...and the Missmoore conversation just made me more curious about where the heck these producers are headed. I know there have been F1's on Bach cast in a bad light...Vienna/Courtney...but they did actually have friction with the girls in the house, right? Hard to ignore that...too much fun for the editor to leave it on the floor.

But it doesn't sound like Jenna did. So why are they casting her as the 'emotionally immature' girl if she's the F1? Like I said before, it makes them all look stupid with their mad matchmaking skills if the girl everyone thinks is unsuited for Tim ends up with him.

(SETTLE DOWN, I'm saying all that from a entertainment perspective - not from real life - Sarah M made it very clear whoever the guy ends up with made perfect sense and they all thought in 'real life' it was the best choice...)

Is this such a train wreck of a show that they would do something like that? Does Bach do it frequently? How do you guys feel when it does happen? Insulted as a viewer? Or like, yeah ok. Just curious.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 23, 2013 11:57 am

So why are they casting her as the 'emotionally immature' girl if she's the F1?
They've got to come up with some sort of conflict that can be resolved at the end. The Bachelor producers do this all the time.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

+60
terabithia
Bet2Win
maighread
ja1968
crazyjaney