SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 am

Tim and Jenna are so sweet together. I'm glad at least one of the couples made it through the 10 months.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by queenbean Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:41 am

He posted another pic from new years they're sooo cute love it!

queenbean

Back to top Go down

Post by realitylovefan Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:23 am

Should have known Tim wasn't the tender-hearted guy the show portrayed him to be. I got a vibe that he was a pig when he said in an interview that he hooked up with Leah (his best friend's ex-girlfriend) while drunk and ignored her calls so that she'd get the hint that he wasn't interested... He said he couldn't keep her on on the show because it was bro-code and he couldn't go there. Did it stop him the first couple of times?! Out of respect for woman, he should have just kept his darn mouth shut about it. He chose a girl based on his lifestyle. His choice proved that he's still a child...

Last edited by realitylovefan on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 am

queenbean wrote:He posted another pic from new years they're sooo cute love it!

Here it is...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:42 am

Honestly Sara deserves better. And Tim picked a child that fitted his childish lifestyle. He is NOT the perfect guy that RFL made him out to be. I'M SO GLAD HALIEY AND SARA wasnt picked BECAUSE THEY DESERVE BETTER! By picking Jenna, he proved that he ISN'T ready to find his "soul-mate". <--- That's what he called it...

I am bitter but I wish them well. Let's hope Tim proves us wrong and he puts a ring on it and dont divorce again to Whitney#2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:08 am

Why do you think his lifestyle is childish? It looked typical for Austin. It's very casual here, people of all ages are in bars for the live music or on the lake. I think she had an edge because she has the same lifestyle, but is that a bad thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by kayutepiepie Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:03 am

Tim's mom and her Facebook post where she misspelled Sara's name and just her posting that picture and adding to the fume...now that I look at it I am just so wowed. I don't know what to make of that. The mom was into the story line as well?

kayutepiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:16 am

Hey guys, a thread was just created for the MM Amber, as the result of a twitter conversion we had at:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So if you all have any questions for Amber, now's your opportunity.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:59 am

Tim's lifestyle may have been an important consideration to him in picking a "soulmate." Not everyone is willing to put up with a musician's touring schedule. Apparently Jenna is. There is more to a relationship than just attraction. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:27 am

Dutchy23 wrote:Wish I could find the episode to watch. I'm glad my eyes weren't deceiving me. I only saw a connection between Tim and Jenna.

:Happy Birthday Dutchy23 :sending flowers
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

+60
terabithia
Bet2Win
maighread
ja1968
crazyjaney