SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by noobsleuth Fri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm

I wonder why she would be wearing her SB dress, to do PI's for her hometown... usually try to match the clothes. Buuut, this isn't the Bachelor so who knows why. AS per usual great catch CSW, you always rock my sleuthing boat! bowdown

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 31, 2013 7:56 pm

lovinlife wrote:I dont think that anyone is saying one's heart ache is less than someone else's but in this case, I disagree with the comments. Jenna is a 23 year old that seems care free and didnt have much passed heartbreak to speak of. Hailey had an upbeat personality and never discussed any passed relationships. But Sara seems to have been in seclusion and hasnt seen her family since the death of her fiancé a year ago. The poor man was ill for 4 years and she watched that and stood by him. This is the first attempt at putting herself out there and she obviously has fallen for Tim and has a reason to believe in love again. Yes he knows she is "there" as her father told him and she told him. So if she isnt his choice it will be super sad for her. If it were Jenna from day one the thoughtful thing to do would be to let her go earlier. Even if he confided in her that he is in love and didnt want to hurt her. The audience didnt have to hear that.

I found it odd and a little weird that Sara would go that long without seeing her parents.. Maybe they aren't that close... If Sara isn't picked she will be fine. She at least knows she is capable of loving someone again.. Also her music career got a jump kick out of being on the show...Plus each girl has a heart and each heart is capable of breaking... It's not for me to say if either one of them would break more than the other one... I honestly don't know either of these woman other than what few minutes I've seen them from watching them on this show.. Having said that, Tim says he's happy... That was what the show was for. IMHO. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgrover Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:27 am

I Don't Think Sara hadn't Seen Her Family IN The Past Year, She Just hadn't Been To Mammoth In The Past Year.
mrsgrover
mrsgrover

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:23 am

mrsgrover wrote:I Don't Think Sara hadn't Seen Her Family IN The Past Year, She Just hadn't Been To Mammoth In The Past Year.

that's how I understood it and Sara is extremely close to both parents the best I can tell

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:55 pm

I started watching RFL as a fan of Tim's and the PWT's. I was very aware of Tim's divorce, heartache, and the songs that stemmed from that pain. As a CPA and auditor, I have enjoyed the analysis that takes place on this forum. As previously posted, I am not a regular viewer of reality romance TV. However, I am very curious about your thoughts on RFL and Bachelor/ette series. Do you die hard sleuthers watch these shows for the fun of sleuthing or for the "romance"? After watching RFL and reading your thoughts and findings, it doesn't seem that viewers of these shows see anything sincere. I am not stating that real relationships aren't formed as a result of participating, but producers and editors don't seem to show us anything sincere or authentic. It is pretty clear to me that quite a bit of editor "slicing" is occurring on this show. So are you wonderful sleuthers in this for the "audit", the "romance" or both?

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:30 am

Boogie -- I'm not in your field, but I do have an extremely curious mind and a bent for logic. Not everyone who posts on here is a die-hard sleuther; frankly, I have neither the talent nor the time for sleuthing. But I do enjoy reading the sleuthing posts to see if their thoughts agree with mine.

I am also a die-hard romantic and as much as I know it is not likely to happen, I hope that the lead person finds love. Yet, the cynic in me knows it probably will not turn out well, just given the odds.

As for the producers/editors, etc. of these reality love shows, the overwhelming driving force to them is the almighty dollar. Who they step on, humiliate, and the way they show leads and candidates is purely for drama and to draw in viewership, which in turn leads to commercials, which in turns leans to $$$$$$$.

It is well known that a huge majority of what is filmed is left on the cutting room floor. So many interactions, romantic moments, etc. etc. are never seen. "Reality shows" are not so real after all. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 am

I cannot speak to RFL, but Iḿ sure the editing is very much the same.

I´d like to offer that while I believe the show is not scripted, there is a crew in a room at the mansion for Bach/ette continually watching the footage. Storylines are created between the lead and the contestants and among the contestants themselves, based on what they see happening each day in the footage. Private interviews are done and specific scenes are set-up to address conflicts/issues/feelings in an effort to get the footage needed for each specific storyline.

I know of specific examples where the contestant had no idea the storyboard that was being created for them, but the lead was absolutely in on it. I also know specific examples where the contestant knew how their character would be portrayed, (Wes) as well as the lead (Jillian).

I don´t think it is fair to make any assumptions of someoneś character based on hearsay or what we see on the extremely edited version of the show. Every conversation I have had with a former contestant has shocked me as to what the truth is vs. what was shown. I think it is very unfortunate that people are judged on a produced and edited version of them that does not even resemble who they really are. Thanks.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:25 am

I jump on board with Beeleever. handwave
Just wanted to say Hi to you, because I've missed your thoughts and opinions in the last couple of weeks, (been wondering where you were) since I don't follow the rest of the Bach forum.

peace

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:58 am

happygolucky wrote:I jump on board with Beeleever. handwave
Just wanted to say Hi to you, because I've missed your thoughts and opinions in the last couple of weeks, (been wondering where you were) since I don't follow the rest of the Bach forum.

peace

Hi Happy! 👋 Sometimes life happens and we get pulled away for a bit. I hope to get on and post with everyone on Tuesday. Is there a set time people are going to watch with missmoore and manhands?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:19 pm

I vote for early afternoon Eastern time zone - whenever hulu and nbc.com might have it up because the on demand availability varies from cable provider to cable provider. What does everyone else think?
Is it usually up by noon or so?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:40 pm

tigertiz wrote:I vote for early afternoon Eastern time zone - whenever hulu and nbc.com might have it up because the on demand availability varies from cable provider to cable provider. What does everyone else think?
Is it usually up by noon or so?

Early afternoon EST sounds great. I´m a Comcast XFinity on demand girl but I would be willing to watch whenever everyone else is on board. It will def be worth waiting so we can all watch and post together!

Ha ha. I think I feel a headache coming on and by noon on Tuesday Iĺl have to leave work because it will be unbearable. Lol.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
LoveDovez
pistachio22
BachfanNY
Emzzzy
lovinlife