SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beb Tue May 28, 2013 1:52 am

tealeafs wrote:
Beb wrote:ALBA GONE. (We saw that coming...)

!!
Can you explain how/why he did that, if you're not too busy? She tells him she's in love, and he eliminates her?

Sure tealeafs...sorry, I was trying to blog it. Can give more dets now...
In this ep...the guys got to pick who was going down in the garden.
Tim takes everyone. The other two 'save' Angela/Shandi.

Alba confesses her love. Then, Ernesto takes Kristen aside and sends her home. He goes back to Alba and tells her that he's sorry but that he's a straight up kinda guy and he doesn't want anyone to have to stay a minute longer than they have to. He says goodbye. Alba gives him his mother's rosary back and tells him he needs it more than she does (guess she was right...)

Ernesto comes back up alone. He proceeds to crawl up the Scoreboard (as in previews)...everyone is screaming/cheering/Guiliana is telling him to "get down." Big Drama. Hope that helps.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by realitylovefan Tue May 28, 2013 1:56 am

Beb, does the episode show a preview for the finale? Like the details of the girls' dresses? :Smiley: I'm curious if we can tell who is wearing the long silver dresses going down the box and the girl with the long dark dress who Tim sings to in the finale no idea

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Tue May 28, 2013 1:56 am

Love_Me wrote:
2observe wrote:
realitylovefan wrote:Where are you watching the new episode?!
It also on Comcast OnDemand

Is that the only place you can watch the new episode right now?

Sorry, On Demand. Don't know which company.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Tue May 28, 2013 1:58 am

realitylovefan wrote:Beb, does the episode show a preview for the finale? Like the details of the girls' dresses? :Smiley: I'm curious if we can tell who is wearing the long silver dresses going down the box and the girl with the long dark dress who Tim sings to in the finale no idea

No previews. Sneaky foggers.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Tue May 28, 2013 2:00 am

But I gotta say...this episode makes it pretty clear who they chose. IMO.
Blue boxes are correct...so the LA event stuff probably happened straight.
Producers sleeping. Or maybe that was their plan all along.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by realitylovefan Tue May 28, 2013 2:03 am

Beb wrote:But I gotta say...this episode makes it pretty clear who they chose. IMO.

Hi Beb, who do you think is the F1 for Tim?

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Tue May 28, 2013 2:06 am

Beb wrote:

Alba confesses her love. Then, Ernesto takes Kristen aside and sends her home. He goes back to Alba and tells her that he's sorry but that he's a straight up kinda guy and he doesn't want anyone to have to stay a minute longer than they have to. He says goodbye. Alba gives him his mother's rosary back and tells him he needs it more than she does (guess she was right...)

Ernesto comes back up alone. He proceeds to crawl up the Scoreboard (as in previews)...everyone is screaming/cheering/Guiliana is telling him to "get down." Big Drama. Hope that helps.

Thanks so much for doing this! I've been so antsy all week, and I can't help but get all giddy abou this stuff. Very kind of you to share the details with those of us who can't watch yet :)
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Tue May 28, 2013 2:09 am

tealeafs wrote:
Beb wrote:

Thanks so much for doing this! I've been so antsy all week, and I can't help but get all giddy abou this stuff. Very kind of you to share the details with those of us who can't watch yet :)

My pleasure...I would be sad if someone knew and didn't post. Very sad. Any other Questions? I'm going to hit the hay soon...

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Tue May 28, 2013 2:16 am

realitylovefan wrote:
Beb wrote:But I gotta say...this episode makes it pretty clear who they chose. IMO.

Jenna.

He says he's falling in love with Sara...she's the perfect girl for him. Loves, loves her family and THEY ARE INCREDIBLE. You want to cry they're so lovely. EVERYTHING about Sara is perfect.

He's says he knows that Jenna may be too young to know what love is...but he can't help his feelings. Her family...well...he just seems like...ummm...a fish out of water with them. But Jenna takes him to this park and shows him where she wants to get married. They sit down somewhere and stare into each other's eyes. They look like they're in love.

It's a head/heart thing for sure.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by realitylovefan Tue May 28, 2013 2:24 am

Beb wrote:
realitylovefan wrote:

Jenna.

He says he's falling in love with Sara...she's the perfect girl for him. Loves, loves her family and THEY ARE INCREDIBLE. You want to cry they're so lovely. EVERYTHING about Sara is perfect.

He's says he knows that Jenna may be too young to know what love is...but he can't help his feelings. Her family...well...he just seems like...ummm...a fish out of water with them. But Jenna takes him to this park and shows him where she wants to get married. They sit down somewhere and stare into each other's eyes. They look like they're in love.

Thank you Beb! I knew both Sara and Jenna would be the F2. I am personally rooting Sara, but if Tim and Jenna appear to be in love, then I'm glad RFL is finally showing more of it. I can't wait for the finale.

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Tue May 28, 2013 2:24 am

Beb wrote:
realitylovefan wrote:

Jenna.

Did I mention she looks just like his ex-wife? (Kidding...I know, we've been here before. Many, many, many times...Sorry. I think that all went down around the time we all got timeouts. Glashing with apologies. Just couldn't stop myself.)

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 28, 2013 2:41 am

I watched through Tim...Beb are you still up?

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
LoveDovez
pistachio22
BachfanNY
Emzzzy
lovinlife