SELECT CONTENT

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by rosewise Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi all,

Drop in on us during the East coast or West coast broadcasts of TBette Des' HTDs tonight as we live blog each broadcast at MJsBigBlog!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look forward to your comments and answers to our polls this week!
:yes: 

Thank you,
Incredibly Rosewise

:frommeto

rosewise

Back to top Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:40 pm

First voter :)

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewise Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:53 pm

sophienette wrote:First voter Smiley

Awww... you are so sweet! Thx so much!
bestbud! 

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:59 pm

rosewise wrote:

Awww... you are so sweet!  Thx so much!
bestbud! 

I believe (nice) bloggers should support (nice) bloggers ;) giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:35 pm

sophienette wrote:
rosewise wrote:

Awww... you are so sweet!  Thx so much!
bestbud! 

I believe (nice) bloggers should support (nice) bloggers ;) giggling 

I second that! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also BIG LOVE to this board that is a support for all of us! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm

(Excuse the double post! Came here to post this but had to reply to Soph first!)

Hey, I'm so sorry to post this in this thread for those of you who do not know or follow Jeremiah James Korfe, but I can't find another place on the site to post the info! This is an FYI only:

Jeremiah (the guy in my avatar) is performing live at the USA Soccer Cup 2013 Opening Ceremonies tonight! I will be there and also tomorrow morning I am meeting J at the BOB FM studio to do the morning show at 8:00am. I plan to video the interview, upload it to YouTube and post it here. I'm also doing an interview with him that I will post to my blog. A lot of people have been asking for a follow-up interview and this is it! I'm going to respect his right to decline questions about his relationship with Paige should he choose to keep it private.

I don't want to hijack the Des thread. I just know there are a lot of Jeremiah supporters here and he would want you to know about this if you don't already! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:20 pm

That's awesome Bee!! I cannot wait to hear what you have to say. Have fun!! High clap 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Not as funny as last week, but still good:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:18 am

Love and San, where should I post a few messages and pics of the Jeremiah James Korfe concert I went to tonight?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Sorry if this has been posted. Jillian's blog

[url=http://www.parade.com/54024/jillianharris/jillian-harriss-bachelorette-blog-my-prediction-for-the-next-bachelor/][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:17 am

Beeleever wrote:Love and San, where should I post a few messages and pics of the Jeremiah James Korfe concert I went to tonight?
Ohhh can't wait to see them bee..just love that boy..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Hope everyone is having a most excellent weekend!

Two things...my Jeremiah James Korfe blog of the USA Cup concert and BOB-FM Part 1 interview is up. Here is the link:

I'm working on Chris' HTD so almost halfway through my Bachelorette episode 8 blog!

Sorry about the delay this week. Besides the time with Jeremiah, (which I loved!) my mom came into town (loved that too), we had a funeral to go to (not so much) and a family gathering last night so I have had zero time!

Don't you just feel a tiny bit tweaked when life gets in the way of our guilty pleasure? Ha ha!

Be back to post the link by dinner...promise! group hug 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+47
Jeepers
latergator
Cecilia
Shadow
pavalygurl