SELECT CONTENT

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Ali isn't too bright.

Back to top Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by DesFever Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Desiree's time with James was weird. She was flirty and kissing him, but body language was totally withdrawn.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:22 pm

rosewise just read your blog excellent reading. Have 1 ? when Des presents JP his rose she askes him in spanish if he will accept this rose & l thought (correct me if lm wrong) he always answered her back in spanish in a soft voice but l could b wrong will have to re-watch ep to see.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 pm

My recap is up :) Not as much fun as Bee's or rosewise's but hey, I am no writer!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 pm

sophienette wrote:My recap is up Smiley Not as much fun as Bee's or rosewise's but hey, I am no writer!

Thanks for sharing your recap with us! You always do a great job, Sophie! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewise Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:31 am

DKWillis wrote:rosewise just read your blog excellent reading. Have 1 ? when Des presents JP his rose she askes him in spanish if he will accept this rose & l thought (correct me if lm wrong) he always answered her back in spanish in a soft voice but l could b wrong will have to re-watch ep to see.

Hi DK, thanks for your kind compliments!  Yes, at each RC, Des offers JP a rose in Spanish, then JP accepts the rose in either Spanish or Portuguese (the latter if he's from Brazil).

Just an aside:  wouldn't it be funny if Juan Pablo actually goes by JP IRL, but TPTB had him go by the more formal Juan Pablo on the show, so as not to confuse him with Ashley's Original-Recipe JP, and to emphasize his Latin-ness?  I imagine the dude with a thought bubble, "Man, no one's called me 'Juan Pablo' since the 3rd grade!"
giggling

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:54 am

rosewise wrote:
DKWillis wrote:rosewise just read your blog excellent reading. Have 1 ? when Des presents JP his rose she askes him in spanish if he will accept this rose & l thought (correct me if lm wrong) he always answered her back in spanish in a soft voice but l could b wrong will have to re-watch ep to see.

Hi DK, thanks for your kind compliments!  Yes, at each RC, Des offers JP a rose in Spanish, then JP accepts the rose in either Spanish or Portuguese (the latter if he's from Brazil).

Just an aside:  wouldn't it be funny if Juan Pablo actually goes by JP IRL, but TPTB had him go by the more formal Juan Pablo on the show, so as not to confuse him with Ashley's Original-Recipe JP, and to emphasize his Latin-ness?  I imagine the dude with a thought bubble, "Man, no one's called me 'Juan Pablo' since the 3rd grade!"
giggling

He speaks Spanish, not Portuguese and his friends & family call him JuanPa, not JP Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:58 am

Sophie your recap was great! Love the tweets. I'm actually ignoring them and concentrating the show so it was fun to actually read them now. I cracked up at Dana's tweet about checking Michael's blood sugars. Good stuff. All of it!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Did anyone see this blog/vid of a viewing party?

BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:03 pm

sophienette wrote:
rosewise wrote:

giggling

He speaks Spanish, not Portuguese and his friends & family call him JuanPa, not JP Smiley

What gets me is all the complaining about no Juan Pablo and no one posts on his thread!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:23 pm

sophienette wrote:My recap is up :) Not as much fun as Bee's or rosewise's but hey, I am no writer!

Loved it! Thanks for the fun lunch break. I enjoyed reading all those tweets in context with the date. Really funny stuff here.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+47
Jeepers
latergator
Cecilia
Shadow
pavalygurl