SELECT CONTENT

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 am

Bee, I too loved the interview. :Clap:  He seems like such a great guy. There is probably a lot we don't know about a lot of the guys that left so early. You do such terrific work!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:12 am

Thanks Bee! I highly doubt Desiree came up with the 'fairy tale' theme. So good to find more about Diogo. It got really hard to be on his thread after all the hateful posts some people made.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:48 am

I agree atem. That was VERY hurtful to Diogo's family, who were posting with us, and feel his passion for life and hard work has allowed them to live a better life.

It's sad that someone can come on a board like this and completely ruin someone's character and reputation...one they have worked their whole lives to build. It's also sad that people believe the worst instead of assume the best. That's one of the reasons I wanted to do the interview.

I've been communicating with him via Twitter since the first night he was sent home. I've seen nothing in 3 months that shows him to be anything other than, "The Man Behind the Armor". I choose to believe that's the real Diogo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:37 am

Beeleever wrote:I agree atem. That was VERY hurtful to Diogo's family, who were posting with us, and feel his passion for life and hard work has allowed them to live a better life.

It's sad that someone can come on a board like this and completely ruin someone's character and reputation...one they have worked their whole lives to build. It's also sad that people believe the worst instead of assume the best. That's one of the reasons I wanted to do the interview.

I've been communicating with him via Twitter since the first night he was sent home. I've seen nothing in 3 months that shows him to be anything other than, "The Man Behind the Armor". I choose to believe that's the real Diogo.

What a great guy, I hope he finds the love of his life!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:27 am

Thanks for sharing Diogo w us! Such a positive overall spirit

b

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewise Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:39 am

Hi all,

Does ‪Des choose love, or does she choose herself? And who will be the next Bachelor‬?
Check out our preview of tonight's ‪‎Finale‬ and ‪‎ATFR‬ at ‪MJsBigBlog‬.com
Leave your comments, and take our poll!

The Bachelorette 9 – Finale Part 2 & ATFR – Season Finale Tonight!! (VIDEOS, POLL)

Then join us again during the East & West coast broadcasts tonight as we live-blog the season ender!

Thank You,
Incredibly Rosewise

High clap

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewise Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:24 am

Hello all,

Congratulations to Des, Chris, and Juan Pablo!

... and congratulations to Team Chris and Team JuanPa!
bestbud! 

Catch our live blog of last night's finale & ATFR on MJsBigBlog here:

Read, comment and take our polls!

Thank you,
Incredibly Rosewise

:yes: 

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewise Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:50 am

Hi again,

We've posted a News & Recaps Roundup of The Bachelorette Finale/ATFR and Juan Pablo's announcement over at MJsBigBlog.com!

Read our roundup, leave your comments, take our poll!

Thank you,
Incredibly Rosewise

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by jjb488 Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:52 am

Final edition of the hilarious Bachelorette Breakdown: Bachelorette Breakdown - The Final Rose

jjb488

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 am

I am on a little vacay in Chicago so won´t have my FRC and AFR blogs up until next week.

Also, I am going to be interviewing Matt White (Love and Affection) early next week. Let me know if you have specific questions you would like me to ask him.

Thanks everyone and enjoy your weekend!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:08 am

Beeleever wrote:I am on a little vacay in Chicago so won´t have my FRC and AFR blogs up until next week.

Also, I am going to be interviewing Matt White (Love and Affection) early next week. Let me know if you have specific questions you would like me to ask him.

Thanks everyone and enjoy your weekend!

I am so excited for you. Can't wait to hear the interview with Matt. Hope you are having a wonderful time in Chicago. bestbud! 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:40 pm

The Finale Part 2 Recap is up. Seeing the Forest Through the Trees

Sorry for the delay. I was on vacay...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+47
Jeepers
latergator
Cecilia
Shadow
pavalygurl