SELECT CONTENT

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:00 am

Thanks, Bee. I don't see what you see in Brooks' feelings but still always fun to read your blog.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:23 am

Beeleever wrote:
latergator wrote:
Beeleever wrote:nutty and latergator group hug 

latergator, after I had been "agonizing" over it all week, it finally came to me. Imagine the agony of actually having to live through each moment of it.

I took the words from each of them and then interpreted how I would feel if that would have been said to me in that situation. I think all of us can relate to having a broken heart. :pinkcry:

bee, I can honestly say I have never been through anything like that before.  my heartbreak came with the sudden and unexpected death of my husband.  that break up was totally different.  but I did/do know love, I know it when I see it. watching monday's show was the closest I have ever come to that kind of pain again.  you captured it with not only the words but the pictures.  again I thank you for that. yesterday (saturday) was 18 years since my heartbreak and your blog was a catharsis of sorts for me.  now I'm looking forward to monday for healing once again.

Oh wow...18 years long, yet seems like yesterday. I'm so sorry you had to endure that kind of complete and total devastation. Not only is your heart broken, half of it is now gone. I know there must be similarities to draw from and I feel peace knowing my little ole blog was healing to you in your time of need.

I won't take the credit. Someone is still taking care of you. Thanks for sharing that. :hug: 

Thank you for that .. And hugs to you both .. Watching that episode also knocked me for a loop and I appreciate your time and efforts......
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Thanks Jeeps! It kind of helps to blog it and work through things.

Appreciate that you can still read my lens even if you don't see it, bean. I love to read a new perspective too!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Beeleever wrote:Thanks Jeeps! It kind of helps to blog it and work through things.

Appreciate that you can still read my lens even if you don't see it, bean. I love to read a new perspective too!

Hey, bee. Shouldn't it be Meg Ryan?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bamafan Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Thanks Bee for your thoughts and the way you made them come alive. I could see and feel as you were pouring out your heart the way their hearts were so full toward each other.
Great reality!

bamafan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:21 pm

atem wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Thanks Jeeps! It kind of helps to blog it and work through things.

Just changed it and gave you a shout out atem! Dang if I wasn't going to google that before I posted the blog and forgot!!! Embarressed!

Glad you liked it bamafan! bestbud!

Dearest Love_Me...you are my silent partner in blogging this show. All the time you put into SC's and then allowing me to use them is a testament to your complete selflessness and integrity. Thank you so much for your love and support! :Bbf: PINKHEART 

Last edited by Beeleever on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:

Just changed it and gave you a shout out atem! Dang if I wasn't going to google that before I posted the blog and forgot!!! Embarressed! 

No problem! yes  What is funny is that I am probably one of the very few people not a fan of the movie! :P 

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:32 pm

atem wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:

No problem! yes  What is funny is that I am probably one of the very few people not a fan of the movie! :P 

You know I'm not a fan either. But when Chris was talking about a cute house on the water in Seattle, I couldn't resist!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 am

I posted a quick little interview with Diogo Custodio. He's a really great guy...and for all you single women out there, he is looking to find his soulmate!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are a couple of cute behind the scenes stories that he shared, plus his predictions, or should I say wishes, for Des and the next Bachelor.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:27 am

Beeleever wrote:I posted a quick little interview with Diogo Custodio. He's a really great guy...and for all you single women out there, he is looking to find his soulmate!

There are a couple of cute behind the scenes stories that he shared, plus his predictions, or should I say wishes, for Des and the next Bachelor.
That was a really insightful interview with Diogo! He sounds like such a super genuine and caring guy. Obviously none of what makes him who he is was even touched upon during his time on the show. I liked reading about his experience, and what he thought of the guys.

Thanks for sharing this, bee! I hope he finds someone as generous of heart and service to others as he himself is.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:40 am

Piper61 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I posted a quick little interview with Diogo Custodio. He's a really great guy...and for all you single women out there, he is looking to find his soulmate!

That was a really insightful interview with Diogo! He sounds like such a super genuine and caring guy.  Obviously none of what makes him who he is was even touched upon during his time on the show. I liked reading about his experience, and what he thought of the guys.

Thanks for sharing this, bee! I hope he finds someone as generous of heart and service to others as he himself is.

Agree, Piper. And he has such a great outlook on life and his experience on the show. I love a guy that can laugh at himself. I had to insert the (laugh)'s so you all could see his humor!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:44 am

This is a great interview! Diogo seems like a wonderful guy. Thanks for sharing this with us, Bee! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+47
Jeepers
latergator
Cecilia
Shadow
pavalygurl