SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:19 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:My fav always gets a date in ep 3! Was it this slow around here during Sean's season? I know during em's I couldn't keep up!

I know what you mean. Emily's season was popular on here, but very stressful. I can't remember another season were the fans were so divided over certain contestants. I have watched them all.

Sean's season started off kind of slow and then really picked up a few episodes in.

I hope more people become interested in this season at some point.

Emily's season was the first I joine here! It did get crazy and I couldn't keep up and then i didnt care for seans season so I didn't log on much! I usually like the bachette season more so I started coming back! I am sure once people become more invested in the characters they will return!

Yeah Ems season was quite the battle ground. Its one thing to discuss the epsiodes and sleuth/spoil but quite another thing to attack fans and each other. Our dear mods took quite the effort that season. Thanks !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 pm

brittany4400 wrote:My fav always gets a date in ep 3! Was it this slow around here during Sean's season? I know during em's I couldn't keep
up!

me too!!...Arie and Roberto both got their date on Ep.3. This time around Chris had a private concert time Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:45 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:My fav always gets a date in ep 3! Was it this slow around here during Sean's season? I know during em's I couldn't keep
up!

me too!!...Arie and Roberto both got their date on Ep.3. This time around Chris had a private concert time Hugesmile

I know I'm looking forward to it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
up!

Atem, your avi giggling there is something about the way he runs that just cracks me up!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 am

Then it's time for a one-on-one date with Kasey who is determined to show the Bachelorette what love should be about. Their time together begins with the unusual dance troupe, "Bandaloop." These artists dance on the side of skyscrapers using a special trapeze rigging. They teach Desiree and Kasey tricks they'll need in preparation for their guest star appearance. But it is not as easy as it seems and things quickly go south, making it one of the most calamitous dates in "Bachelorette" history.
A sudden windstorm later ruins what is supposed to be a romantic rooftop dinner. Will Kasey recover to get a rose?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:59 am

brittany4400 wrote:
atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
up!

Atem, your avi giggling there is something about the way he runs that just cracks me up!

:P Yeah, well I love it! I just put up the press release for the episode above!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:04 am

brittany4400 wrote:My fav always gets a date in ep 3! Was it this slow around here during Sean's season? I know during em's I couldn't keep up!
Very often ep 3 is when the leads fav and sometime eventual f1 actually gets their 1 on1 date. Ed, JP, Roberto, Em, I think graham, Melissa (the original f1).
ep2 has often had candidates that became the next sesons leads Ali, Jillian, Jake and Des.
I perhaps am wrong in some of these but thats what I remember.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:17 am

nd4reality wrote:
Very often ep 3 is when the leads fav and sometime eventual f1 actually gets their 1 on1 date. Ed, JP, Roberto, Em, I think graham, Melissa (the original f1).
ep2 has often had candidates that became the next sesons leads Ali, Jillian, Jake and Des.

What did you take from Fleiss 'it came out of left field', 'I don't know if the guys or Desiree are happy with it' means?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:01 am

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

What did you take from Fleiss 'it came out of left field', 'I don't know if the guys or Desiree are happy with it' means?

What u talking about?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:19 am

Some radio interview Fleiss did about a 'weird' ending.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:30 pm

atem wrote:

I didn't watch Emily's.

I personally thought Em's season was a snooze fest...
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:43 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

I didn't watch Emily's.

I personally thought Em's season was a snooze fest...

Same. I don't get why some liked her season so much or her guys.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+44
summerluvn
MUSTANGGIRL74
meauxwalk
Newto
ImeldaMarcos